Dr. Sameera Sbaih, MD

Dr. Sameera Sbaih, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 41 years old

Dr. Sbaih specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Henderson, NV. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sbaih? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sbaih's Experience

See how Dr. Sbaih's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sbaih

Dr. Sbaih accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sbaih has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Sbaih's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sbaih to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sbaih
Dr. Sbaih's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (37)
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I've been seeing Dr Sbaih since I moved to Las Vegas from California 2008. She is very well versed in medicine and I trust her. As a surgical Technologist I find Dr Sbaih to be # 1 in bedside manner, ethics, knowledge, and one of the best care givers I've met in the medical field. I highly recommend her for your health care. Her staff is very kind and helpful.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sbaih is awesome. Her staff however has horrible customer service. When trying to make an appointment because I was sick I was informed it would be 2 weeks to see the dr. I asked why the wait if I am sick. The reply was if I was sick I should go to urgent care. I was informed she is a primary care doctor. I told the staff I have asthma and am having a hard time breathing. They said if you can't breathe you should go to the hospital. Then they offered me an appt. 3 weeks out. Disappointed :(
in Las Vegas, NV |
My mom has dementia and loves seeing Dr. Sbaih however her staff is very unorganized and has poor patient relation skills.
in Henderson, NV |
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Sbaih. I was pleasantly welcomed with smiles from the staff. They were helpful and very proficient. They put me at easy fast. Dr. Sbaih met with me shortly after taking her time when reviewing everything involved with my medical issues. Dr. Sbaih answered each concern and question that I had and then, with out having to ask, filled in all of the blanks with important information that I should be aware of. I was relaxed and impressed with Dr. Sbaih. 5 star
in Henderson, NV |
Terrible! On my initial visit the paperwork was one page with no history requested. The doctor came in, no history again, and proceed to prescribe something that was SO wrong I took it upon myself to inform her of my history, shame on her! She ordered labs in November and gave me my follow up two months later! 2nd visit came to the office and myself and one other patient signed in.I was showed to a room I waited 55 minutes. I quit the office but made me sign saying she quit me! RUDE!
Have you seen Dr. Sameera Sbaih, MD?
Are you Dr. Sbaih?

Dr. Sbaih's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sbaih has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sbaih's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Thyroid Disease

University Of Jordan

Graduated in 1999

University Of Nv School Of Med

• Arabic

Dr. Sbaih does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sbaih and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Botox® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Injection

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.