Dr. Sameera Sbaih, MD

Dr. Sameera Sbaih, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Sameera Sbaih, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Sbaih is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus, St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus and St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus.

Dr. Sbaih's Experience

See how Dr. Sbaih's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sbaih

Dr. Sbaih accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sbaih has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sbaih's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sbaih to family and friends
    Dr. Sbaih's Performance
      GOOD
    in Henderson, NV |
    I have been going to Dr. Sbaih for about 7 yrs. Now my husband goes as well. She is knowledgable, thorough and kind. We are well taken care of.
    in Henderson, NV |
    She is a very intelligent Doctor diagnosed a skin problem and prescribed medication that cured the problem which 2 different skin specialist misdiagnosed.She is prescribing medication for my bipolar condition that is helping me better than 3 different Psychiatric doctors ever did. I highly recommend her. She recently replaced her entire staff which has made a big difference.
    in Las Vegas |
    Do not go to this Doctor she gave me a physical and never touched me, also She would only see me for one thing at a time. If my leg and head was hurting I could only see her for my leg and had to make another appointment for my head. She is money hungry. I had to make an appointment for a refill On skin cream medicine. She is taking advantage of the system and I will be reporting her to the medical board. She is a terrible doctor. Do not allow her to use you just because insurance will pay.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    New patient and after my third visit, pretty annoyed with the lack of communication in their office and not getting a much needed prescription ordered even though I have called and called and physically went in. They said it was taken care of, and now I call pharmacy and they STILL DON'T HAVE IT. Why would anyone want to deal with such unorganized and unprofessional staff?
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    I've been seeing Dr Sbaih since I moved to Las Vegas from California 2008. She is very well versed in medicine and I trust her. As a surgical Technologist I find Dr Sbaih to be # 1 in bedside manner, ethics, knowledge, and one of the best care givers I've met in the medical field. I highly recommend her for your health care. Her staff is very kind and helpful.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Sbaih is awesome. Her staff however has horrible customer service. When trying to make an appointment because I was sick I was informed it would be 2 weeks to see the dr. I asked why the wait if I am sick. The reply was if I was sick I should go to urgent care. I was informed she is a primary care doctor. I told the staff I have asthma and am having a hard time breathing. They said if you can't breathe you should go to the hospital. Then they offered me an appt. 3 weeks out. Disappointed :(
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    My mom has dementia and loves seeing Dr. Sbaih however her staff is very unorganized and has poor patient relation skills.
    in Henderson, NV |
    I recently had an appointment with Dr. Sbaih. I was pleasantly welcomed with smiles from the staff. They were helpful and very proficient. They put me at easy fast. Dr. Sbaih met with me shortly after taking her time when reviewing everything involved with my medical issues. Dr. Sbaih answered each concern and question that I had and then, with out having to ask, filled in all of the blanks with important information that I should be aware of. I was relaxed and impressed with Dr. Sbaih. 5 star
    in Henderson, NV |
    Terrible! On my initial visit the paperwork was one page with no history requested. The doctor came in, no history again, and proceed to prescribe something that was SO wrong I took it upon myself to inform her of my history, shame on her! She ordered labs in November and gave me my follow up two months later! 2nd visit came to the office and myself and one other patient signed in.I was showed to a room I waited 55 minutes. I quit the office but made me sign saying she quit me! RUDE!
    Have you seen Dr. Sameera Sbaih, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sbaih?

Dr. Sbaih's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sbaih has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sbaih's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Thyroid Disease

University Of Jordan

Graduated in 1999

University Of Nv School Of Med

• Arabic

Dr. Sbaih does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sbaih and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Botox® Injection