Dr. Sameer Soliman, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Sigma Pain Clinic 10103 W Loop 1604 N Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78254 Get Directions
Dr. Sameer Soliman, MD
Dr. Sameer Soliman, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 99 years old and has been practicing for 6 years.

Dr. Soliman's Experience

See how Dr. Soliman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soliman

Dr. Soliman is now accepting new patients
Sigma Pain Clinic10103 W Loop 1604 N Ste 101
San Antonio, TX 78254
(210) 600-9766Get Directions

Dr. Soliman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soliman to family and friends
Dr. Soliman's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Soliman is a ten out of ten on the doctor scale, and so is his staff! They make you feel welcome and secure from the moment you enter their office. When you meet Dr. Soliman, you’ll understand why. Leadership and positive office management flows downhill. Think of any characteristic desired in a care giver, and I’ll give you odds you’ll find God gave a heaping portion to Dr. Soliman … kind, caring, sympathetic, & not preachy. He is Double boarded in of anesthesiology and pain management.
San Antonio, TX |
He did a procedure in his office and my pain went from a 12/10 to gone!! I couldn't believe it and I still can't. Considering how many times I've been poked and prodded in the past by other doctors I had lost hope but I can get my life back now
San Antonio, TX |
Thrilled with Dr. Soliman. His bedside manner is second to none. I had previously been seeing another pain physician in town but only saw his PA. With Dr. Soliman I know that I am seeing a doctor every time I go. His office manager, Sara, is wonderful! I will be telling my friends.
San Antonio, TX |
I've been having a headache for many years. My primary doctor finally referred me to a pain doctor. I saw Dr. Soliman aand my headache has gone from a 10 out of 10 to a 0.
San Antonio, TX |
I have been visiting another pain doctor for years. After getting a relief I finally decided to switch and went to Dr. Soliman. I am so angry at myself for not visiting him sooner. I am virtually pain-free
San Antonio, TX |
I'm recommending Dr. Soliman not only because he is a great doctor, but because his bedside manners are absolutely great
San Antonio, TX |
He and his staff are wonderful!
Boerne, TX |
I like him because he listened to me and gave me options regarding my care. Thank you, Dr. Soliman
San Antonio, TX |
I saw Dr. Soliman after having been to another pain doctor in town for 4 years. After reviewing all my files, Dr. Soliman is the first to question why I had not had an MRI to look for any pathology despite already having had several injections by the other doctor. I love how Dr. Soliman just doesn't jump to conclusions and spends time trying to figure out the pathology prior to intervening. After having seeing him twice, my back pain is already so much better. Will never go to another docto
San Antonio, TX |
I hurt my back at the gym and was in pain. After one visit and one injection, my pain has resolved and I feel so much better. I like that Dr. Soliman actually listened to me and understood my need to get better rather than just blowing me off or telling me to take some Tylenol like I'm sure some other docs would do.
Extremely nice! I'm so glad I got this doctor. I consider myself lucky
San Antonio, TX |
My shoulder is so much better thanks to him. After several referrals from my PCP I was finally sent to Dr Soliman who did several things and an injection that is finally allowing me to get on with my life
in San Antonio, TX |
Amazing, Dr. Soliman are really great.
in San Antonio, TX |
Busted my shoulder playing tennis. Finally saw a doc that could help it. One injection and was back to normal.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Soliman is a really great doc. Trained in Texas too! Go see him also!
San Antonio, TX |
I saw this doctor for my horrible migraine headaches. I had no idea pain doctors also treat migraines but Dr Soliman is way better than the neurologist I was seeing. He was able to start a treatment plan that made my headaches so much more manageable and less frequent
in San Antonio, TX |
I have only visited Dr. Soliman for two times now, but in that time my health has radically changed for the better compare to where I have been before. Moreover, not only is he friendly and flexible, but his staff is terrific as well.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Soliman is simply one of the best Doctors I have ever had treat me for my chronic neck pain. His knowledge, attention, listening skills, diagnoses and treatments has led to me leading a more productive life. Thank you so much for the care.
omgg. helped my pain.
in San Antonio, TX |
Its so rare these days to find a kind, smart physician. I am happy to say I found that with Dr. Solimann. I have told many of my friends about him. I am glad he is in the area.
Helped my pain and gave me muscle relaxants for spasms
Had shoulder pain and Dr Soliman did an injection which helped me so so much. I am grateful. Good attitude
in San Antonio, TX |
Saw him for my headaches and got a botox injection which really worked. Excellent doctor. thank you for the help!
in Atlanta, GA |
Highly recommend Dr. Soliman. Very smart guy and did a nerve block for me. Had no pain afterwards.
in San Antonio, TX |
So my knee pain is gone! What else can I say? Excellent experience all the way around
in Dallas, TX |
Great doctor.
in Dallas, TX |
I made an appointment with Dr. Soliman and was pleasantly surprised with the visit. He had excellent bedside manners and listened to my complaints. He was not rushed and did a thorough exam. He scheduled me for an ultrasound procedure which helped my pain. very grateful for the care.
in Boerne, TX |
I'm a little overweight (sad to admit) and I was having pain right in the center of my back. Dr Soliman made a couple recommendations on my first visit and I feel so much better. I feel so good abut going to the gym again
in San Antonio, TX |
I've seen a couple pain doctors and Dr Soliman's injection was the most painless injection I've ever had and it's still working 3.5 months later and counting. Will only trust Dr Soliman with my injections
in San Antonio, TX |
I have chronic back pain, but I am very grateful to Dr. Soliman, He Service is unequivocally the best I have ever experienced. He made my pains go away I highly recommend this to anyone that has any sort of chronic pain, he will make it go away.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was treated by Dr. Soliman and I received an excellent care, he understands the condition with my knees and was able to make me feel at ease from the start. He listens to my concerns and was not very difficult to get in touch with. I really appreciated the attention Dr. Soliman was able to give me and would highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Professional and friendly staff, Dr. Soliman did a good job during a spine procedure. I would definitely recommend his clinic to my family members and friends. Thank you so much.
Very attentive during my visit, he explained everything he was doing and made sure I understood before we moved on.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent physician. Excellent knowledge regarding advanced treatment of chronic pain. He is a wonderful physician who puts patient's care first
This doctor is very very nice! I love how he had the combination of empathy and knowledge. He is the best in the west.
in San Antonio, TX |
Great attitude. Really listens about my pain. Gives a lot of options and considers many types of treatment for my pain. He is very thoughtful and is not just throwing pills at me.
in San antonio, TX |
This doctor actually helped me when I was down, his injections helped me out
in San Antonio, TX |
Loved this doc. Super nice to me and my family
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Soliman is an amazing doctor! He's very compassionate and will listen and talk with you. I have had other pain specialists look down on me because of my insurance. He treats me with respect and kindness relieving2 me of my pains.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sameer Soliman is very professional and personable, great with teens and adults. The procedures are within reasonable price. Dr. Sameer makes sure it's as painless and effective as possible.
in San Antonio, TX |
I came to Dr. Soliman for a sports-related ankle injury, he is awesome - he listened to my story and provided excellent therapy. I felt much better after one appointment with him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Been to multiple pain docs across US. Felt very comfortable with him and had excellent medical care.
in Cypress, TX |
Excellent doctor. Did not just increase pain medications. Did a nerve block for my back pain and worked right away.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Sameer Soliman by a friend, he let me come for an emergency appointment due to my herniated disc. He was very professional, knowledgeable easy to speak with. If you're looking for a wonderful doctor that really cares about his patients Dr. Sameer Soliman is your best pain doc.
in San antonio, TX |
Dr. Sameer Soliman is a caring Doctor and easy to talk to, Dr. Sameer Soliman gave me an accurate diagnosis and expectations for recovery timetable for the terrible knee pain that I was experiencing and I am very grateful that my pain is gone.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Soliman is one of the nicest and patient doctors I have met. I really had a good experience at his clinic.He was the first doctor who really listened to my concerns and addressed my needs.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have seen multiple pain doctors over the past 5 year 5 years and Dr Soliman is the first to actually listen to me. He recommended an injection and physical therapy (as personally I want to avoid medication) and it helped so much. I will only be returning to this doctor from now on.
in New York, NY |
Oh! This doctor was the first doctor that actually listened to my issues ?.. His injections solved my problems tremendously
in Kingsville, TX |
My daughter has CRPS. Dr Solian treated her once with ketamine infusion. During the procedure he started pushing for electrode implants. He also said if the procedure didn't work the first time then it wasn't ever going to work. He was very pushy about the electrodes. Visiting him was a waste of time & money
Have you seen Dr. Sameer Soliman, MD?
Are you Dr. Soliman?

Compare Dr. Soliman

Dr. Soliman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Soliman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Soliman's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Soliman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Soliman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 2011

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Dr. Soliman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soliman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

Dr. Soliman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Soliman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.