Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD

Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

9101 N Central Expy Ste 600

Dallas, TX 75231

• Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Jejurikar's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jejurikar

Dr. Jejurikar?
Dr. Jejurikar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD
Very satisfied! :) Great doctor and human being! Glad I consulted and went with my procedure:) Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
The thing I liked most was the chance I got to understand the procedure fully, and Dr. Sam really knows how to explain this well to the layman... Felt much more comfortable after the consultation... If you have any questions or are unsure, go for it, set up a meet and you'll feel much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
I'd definitely recommend this physician. He's straightforward, direct, gets to the point fast, and above all provides useful actionable advice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Heartwarming physician! He's so welcoming and easy to talk to. A professional at his service as well of course. Thank you so much for your kind advice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Dr. Jejurikar met our expectations of him as a professional and he goes the extra mile for things like advice and making sure we understand and have everything we need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Bedside manner and advise-based approach live I've never seen before. This man really deserves our appreciation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Professional and very well educated, knowledgable, as any physician should be, thank you!! You were a lot of help to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
We very much respect Dr. Sameer and appreciate his practice! He's calm, well-mannered and a professional for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Kind and professional, what more could we ask for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Very happy, Dr. Jejurikar provided good answers to all of our questions and when I had my procedure everything went exactly as he said it would. This meant a lot to me since I'm the kind of person that gets worried or anxious without a good reason! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for such a wonderful experience with plastic surgery. Dr. Jejurikar you are amazing!!! You have exceeded my expectations with my tummy tuck and liposuction results. I never thought I would get back the self-esteem I had so many years ago and no matter how hard I worked, there was no getting where I am today without you.I highly recommend Dr.Jejurikar! His staff is very kind and helpful, Carrie,Sarah and Carolina you guys are the best! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
This is an incredible doctor and a fun person to be around as well! Down to earth and professional, couldn't ask for more :).. I had a small procedure to lift up my buttocks and everything went really well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
A professional and a human being. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Scheduled to have my butt lift second week of August, very excited to go through it finally! I'm writing a review because I saw Dr. Sam in his office three times already, two out of which was my gf going in for a consultation after her butt lift. From what I've seen personally while getting consulted by Dr. Sam and by seeing what my gf has experienced all I can say is that I feel fully confident in this doctor and his abilities! Staff and office very friendly and somehow you feel welcome!! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Both me and my sister wanted to have the Brazilian butt lift and after a consultation with Dr. Jejurikar all of our concerns were gone and we finally did it. It's been two months and we're both beyond satisfied with the results and very very grateful we found Dr. Jejurikar and went to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Had an appointment to discuss a possibility for a certain procedure, I was worried concerning my age, and I was very confused with all the info I found online. Luckily Dr. Jajurikar turned out to be very knowledgeable and has explained everything to me in detail. Very happy to have stumbled upon his practice. Thank you doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
My buttlift procedure went really well and a month later I feel much better about myself. Very happy to have went with the buttlift and that I was in Dr. Jejurikar's care. Thank you doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Had the famous Brazilian Butt Lift done by one Dr. Sameer a few days back and what can I really say? Everything went towards my expectations and even beyond... He's very knowledgeable and open concerning the butt lift and his experience with the procedure. Very glad I came into his office, it was a recommendation by friend who also had Dr. Sameer do her butt and hers came out beautifully! Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
Went in for a 'quick' butt lift and everything turned out as expected. I received some great advice that I didn't expect! Dr. Jejurikar is obviously a professional with a lot of experience, and he explains the medical procedure in laymans terms very well! Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sameer Jejurikar, MD?
I'm writing this on my mobile outside. I went in with Dr. Jejurikar for a Brazilian Butt lift and we just had it done a few weeks ago and I just went in for a control to check if everything's fine. I'm beyond happy right now because I'm recovering even faster than we thought and everything seems to be perfect. When I say 'everything' I literally mean my but which is amazing, and 10 times better-looking than before. I'm so relieved right now because I've been living with a flat but my whole life!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jejurikar?

Insurance accepted

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
PacifiCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jejurikar treats patients.