Dr. Samara Churgin, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 46

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Samara Churgin, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Great Neck, NY and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences in 2001. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Samara Churgin, MD

Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Great Neck, 825 Northern Boulevard

825 Northern Blvd Ste 300 Great Neck, NY 11021

Dr. Churgin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Churgin

I highly recommend Dr. Churgin to my family and friends. She is meticulous, talented and very sweet. It is easy to see that she takes pride in her work, no matter how big or small a procedure/surgery is. Her work is amazing and she also has a great bedside manner!
SD – Feb 17, 2022
Best doctor
Dr Churgin is extremely kind, compassionate and professional. She listened to all my concerned and fully discussed any procedures and follow up care. The office staff are all very friendly. This is rare in most doctors offices. Dr Churgin and her staff are gems in the medical field. I am thankful that I found her.
Andrea – Feb 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr Churgin has completely changed my life. I had drastic weight loss of 120lbs+ which left me with a lot of extra skin- leading to physical & mental battles every day. After some not so great experiences with previous surgeons, Dr. Churgin was genuinely a life saver. She is understanding, compassionate, intelligent & very very skilled. Her work is amazing and I’m so thankful to have found her. This (Tummy Tuck) is the result of my first of many procedures with Dr. Churgin and I couldn’t be happier!! Thank you. Frank, Heidi, Kathy, Anne & Mrs. Churgin have been so great along this journey, I can’t thank you all enough!
  • Long wait times
Jamie – Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
My name is Sherricka and I am a school teacher. I was recommended to Doctor Samara Churgin, Plastic Surgeon, for my recent successful Breast Reduction Surgery. My co-worker’s friend, who had a breast reduction, recommended me. I called Doctor Churgin’s office and was blown away hearing a friendly, carin,g and intelligent person answering the telephone. I was excited to learn that Doctor Churgin accepted my insurance and was a provider with my insurance company?? From the moment I arrived at Doctor Churgin’s, office I felt confident, comfortable and secure with the decision I made. The rest of my journey before my surgery and after my surgery has been smooth. After my surgery, I received a call from the office daily to check in on how well I was recovering. I went from a 34G cup to a 34D. This is by far one of the best decisions I’ve made and I was blessed to have journeyed with Dr. Churgin and her team. Today marks 14 days since my surgery and I’ve had two post -ops so far.
Sherricka – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr. Churgin is a gifted plastic surgeon and, as a bonus, extremely nice and caring. Indeed I was fortunate that Dr. Churgin was the surgeon-on-call when I was taken to the ER.
robert greenspon – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr. Churgin and her staff has gone above and beyond to help me. Words can't express how greatful I am. I'm an out of network paitent that has been approved by my health insurance. I'm now a week post-op. As soon as I sat up after surgery I immediately felt relief on my neck, back, and shoulders. I couldn't believe how good I felt. I haven't had any back pain since. I'm still in the recovery process but so far I'm really happy with my results. Also the staff checks in with you multiple times throughout the days to see how you're doing, which for me I really liked. I'll will update this post again when I'm further in my recovery.
R – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I’m so excited to share with you that my thigh lift was done by Dr. Samara Churgin, she is the best, hands down!! My surgery was almost painless, without any complications and I was able to move about with the least discomfort. Day one I was standing looking at my legs differently, I could see the change immediately. Day two the change was even more noticeable since the swelling was reducing. While taking a shower I couldn’t stop admiring how nice my scar looked overall. I’m proud to say that today my legs looks fabulous thanks to Dr. Churgin. I finally can go to the beach without feeling ashamed or embarrassed of showing my legs. I can enjoy wearing a bathing suit or shorts with confidence. I feel amazing already and with time my legs are definitely going to look even better. If you are contemplating on getting an inner thigh lift please consider obtaining a consultation with Dr. Churgin. Dr. Churgin performs numerous types of surgery’s.
Lydia McEachin – Apr 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr.Churgin is professional, kind, passionate and her expertise shows in her work. Her staff is professional, friendly, and have kind hearts which shows the moment you walk through the door. The office is clean and sanitized thoroughly and I feel safe going to Dr. Churgins's office even at this time of covid. I highly recommend Dr. Churgin and will be using her for future procedures.
L Johnson – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
On Christmas Eve, I was bit on the face by a dog. I had a laceration on my upper lip. My fiance brought me to the ER at Huntington Hospital on Long Island. Luckily, Dr. Churgin was the on call plastic surgeon for that evening. I was terrified. I am not accident prone, and have zero experience with an injury like this. Dr. Churgin arrived at the ER, and was so calm, cool and collected. She immediately went to work on me, exuding complete confidence in what she was doing..which made me instantly trust her. She was my Angel that evening. To put me at ease, she made netflix recommendations to us while she worked on me, but paid attention when I asked her questions. A week later, I had a follow up with her in her Manhattan office. Her admin, Heidi was particularly kind on the phone when she made the appointment, and her assistant, Frank was very personable. Dr. Churgin was able to remove the stitches, and I am on the mend. This lady is very skilled, and knows her stuff! Recomend!
Rebecca O'Sullivan – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Amazing doctor and staff. A double whammy! Went in for a breast reduction and immediately felt at ease by the staff and Dr. Churgin. She is professional and funny, helped put me at ease by detailing the entire procedure, and the results of the surgery are better than I expected.
Amber H. – Dec 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr Churgin and her staff had helped me change my nagging weight and a ugly seven inch scar that I had from a previous hernia surgery. Most surgeons don’t do scar revisions. She not only removed the scar but also did a tummy tuck, liposuction and assisted in my hernia repair all at the same time. Her wonderful staff (Kathy, Ann and Frank) helped me in every step of the way. Which also includes examinations, appointments and financing. As a male they made feel comfortable and prepared me pre-op and post-op. I haven’t looked this great in years I highly recommend Dr. Samara Churgin, she is a skilled Surgeon who has changed my life and I am forever thankful.
Grateful guy – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I went to Dr. Churgin after finding her on the Empire Plan's directory for breast reduction surgery to permanently relieve back, neck, and shoulder pain. PHENOMENAL is an understatement to describe Dr. Churgin and her staff! When you become a patient of Dr. Churgin's, you become family. I have felt extremely cared for through every step of my journey so far. Leading up to the surgery, I was very nervous. Dr. Churgin and her staff were extremely attentive to me, answered ALL of my questions, and reassured me that everything would be all right. Every step of the process has gone smoothly! The surgery went really great! My bra size was 30DDD at 125 pounds, 5'4, slim/athletic frame. Dr. Churgin brought me down to approx. a B. I'm 11 days post-surgery and the healing process is going well. Dr. Churgin's office has called to check-in on me every single day and if I have any questions, her staff always gets back to me ASAP. Look no further than Dr. Churgin if you're considering a reduction!
Aliy Bey – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I liked this doctor.. she's very pleasant and has a great bedside manner..would highly recommend her services to anyone in need a a good doctor..
Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
One year post op breast reduction & so happy with my results. Aside from all of the positives of this life enhancing procedure, Dr. Churgin is phenomenal! She was the only doctor I consulted with but after meeting with her & doing my own research I knew I didn’t have to look any further. Dr. Churgin, Mrs. Churgin, Frank, Kathy, they all take their time listening to your needs & keeping you informed. This was a procedure I only dreamt of having & thought I would have to come out of pocket. I’m a city employee & they were able to get my reduction covered 100% in a short amount of time. To Dr. Churgin & staff, I thank you so much & I am forever great full!!!!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
RSZ – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I found Dr. Churgin through a google search because the surgeon my dermatologist recommended Did not have many good reviews. I was very happy with Dr Churgin’s work and the knowledge and availability of her staff When I called the office. I already recommended her to someone that also had a successful procedure. I had a rather large lipoma on my back and my scar can barely seen. Dr. Churgin and her staff were all very professional and attentive to my needs.
D. Webber – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr. Churgin definitely made my recent need for stitches much less scary. Her confident, professional, and personable bedside manner helped put me at ease as did my full confidence in her abilities. Dr. Churgin, who is a dear friend of mine, was truly there for me when I called her about an injury I had just sustained. She went out of her way to make room in her busy schedule to meet me in the ER and administer the stitches. I have no doubt that Dr. Churgin treats all her patients with the utmost care. Her office staff are also very friendly and effective. I highly recommend Dr. Samara Churgin’s plastic surgery practice.
Lisa Bogart – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr. Churgin is AWESOME! Period! I ended up at her office after experiencing two terrible minor surgical procedures, two horrendous scars and two terrible encounters with surgeons. She is one of VERY FEW surgeons who is actually Board Certified on Long Island. Her staff is on point and calls when they say they will. Every appointment I had, I went straight in, never waiting in a packed waiting room. When I first met Dr. Churgin, she was extremely friendly and personable. She took the time to listen to my nightmare and explained things that my other doctors never had. For the first time I finally felt comfortable and at ease in a surgeons office. As for my surgery, I could not be happier. My last two surgeries left me with keloidic scarring and nerve damage. The surgery Dr. Churgin performed barely left a mark! I wish I found her earlier, but I’m so glad my trip down surgery road, led me to her office in the! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!
Happy Patient – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
A month ago, I had a Breast Reduction with Dr. Churgin. She is AMAZING! From the first consultation I knew I met the right doctor. Not only is she a brilliant surgeon but she is so down to earth. I had serious medical concerns in the past with anesthesia and was worried about surgery. She went above and beyond to make sure I would be ok. She reached out to my other doctors and got the best anesthesiologist team, who she fully briefed about my issues, and assured me I would be fine. She was so thorough; she would even call me on the weekend to keep me updated! The entire staff are very friendly, professional and go above and beyond! I absolutely love them all! They even worked with my insurance company, which covered the procedure 100%. I have always had large breasts (38H) and had years of back, neck and shoulder pain. Making the decision to have this surgery was the best decision I could have ever made for myself. I am so in love with my new breasts! I feel lighter and more conf
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I was 20years old when I was introduced to Dr.Churgin. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. I came across her through a friend who’s body/breast were similar to mine. I gotten my breast reduction in October of 2018 and I couldn’t be happier. I feel more confident and satisfied with my new look. I have gotten many compliments and recognition on my breast reduction. I would definitely recommend and not second guess the surgery !
Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
So thankful for Dr. Churgin and everyone under her staff. I recently had a FTM DI mastectomy, nipple replacement and lipo done by them, and even though the timeline seemed a little rushed within my family, the staff handled all of our concerns with what seemed like comfort and ease. They're willing to work with you with any problem you may have, all while making you feel comfortable under their care. Definitely recommend Dr. Churgin for any plastic surgery you may need.
  • Long wait times
none – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Churgin?