Dr. Samara Churgin, MD

Dr. Samara Churgin, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Samara Churgin, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Babylon, NY and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences in 2001 and specializes in plastic surgery, general surgery, and more.Read her story

400 W Main St Ste 120

Babylon, NY 11702

• 1199SEIU
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Churgin

See how frequently Dr. Churgin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Skin Cancer
high
Cancer
high

Dr. Churgin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Churgin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Churgin "A Specialist In Restoration Of Figure, Form And Function: Body Contouring; Breast Augmentation Paired with Core Abdominoplasty; Breast Reconstruction; Breast Reduction; Burn and Wound Care; Eye, Face, and Neck Lifts; Eyelid Reconstruction - Lower and Upper Blepharoplasty; Facial Reconstruction; Gender Reassignment Surgery; Liposuction; Mommy Makeovers; Nasal Reconstruction; Non surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Botox, Dysport, Fat Injections, Juvaderm, Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane Facial Fillers; Skin Cancer Reconstruction; Tummy Tucks. My personal philosophy on patient care is to treat each patient as though he or she is a family member. My staff and I work as a cohesive team to achieve the patient's dreams and goals. We have a lot of patience and spend a great deal of time with each patient; not only during their consultation but preoperatively, postoperatively and throughout their entire care and treatment. We are available 24 hours a day to answer questions and all of my patients have my personal cell phone number where they can reach me at any time. Should you need to make an apointment for the above procedures please feel free to call our office. I have been awarded the following awards, to name a few, because of the compassion and care that I provide my patients. Awards- Glenn D. Arvan, MD Surgical Research Grant, Patient Choice Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015; Compassionate Doctors Award 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014; Top 10 Doctor New York 2014; Top 10 Doctor - New York Metro Area 2014, NY Top Docs 2016 and 2017."

This content was provided by Dr. Churgin "We are available 24 hours a day to answer questions and all of my patients have my personal cell phone number where they can reach me at any time. Should you want to make an apointment for the procedures that I perform, please feel free to call our office.

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Facial Asymmetries
  • Hyperthrophic Scar
  • Keloid Scar
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Lower Extremity Trauma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Scars
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Burn Care Services
  • Burn Reconstruction
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Pennsylvania
  • New York Eye and Ear Infirmary-Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • New York University Medical Center-Research 2005-07
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Churgin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Churgin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Churgin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Churgin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Churgin to family and friends

Dr. Churgin's Performance

Dr.Samara Churgin was the best surgeon I've ever had. I did a bi-lateral reduction and she was with me from the very beginning to the end. Breasts came out amazing!! She was friendly and her staff is highly trained. A lovely people person too
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As every new patient I was a little nervous to meet with Doctors Churgin and Arvan. I had a lump on my elbow which was growing and had to get it removed. Needless to say the Doctors were very informative and spoke to me like I was a family member. I left that office very relaxed and knew I was in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am so grateful to Dr. Churgin for taking care of me in the emergency room. Her expertise gave me such reassurance and comfort during my procedure. Her office staff is also very helpful and caring. I never thought I could be so pleased with my results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was at Doctor Churgins office today and I'm totally impressed with her service,, professionalism and manners.. What a staff!! Frank, Tara, Kathy were all helpful and professional!! Thanks for being a class act!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I came here because I had a dog bite on my cheek and dr Churgin was amazing. She was able to reduce the size of the bite over 2 injections so you can no longer see it. The staff was able to use my insurance and took care of everything for me. They were very friendly and efficient. It’s a very...more
Are you Dr. Churgin?