Dr. Samara Churgin, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 44

Dr. Churgin

Churgin Plastic Surgery

400 W Main St Ste 120 Babylon, NY 11702

Dr. Samara Churgin, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Babylon, NY. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Churgin to book an appointment.

Dr. Churgin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Churgin

Dr. Churgin?
I went to Dr. Churgin after finding her on the Empire Plan's directory for breast reduction surgery to permanently relieve back, neck, and shoulder pain. PHENOMENAL is an understatement to describe Dr. Churgin and her staff! When you become a patient of Dr. Churgin's, you become family. I have felt extremely cared for through every step of my journey so far. Leading up to the surgery, I was very nervous. Dr. Churgin and her staff were extremely attentive to me, answered ALL of my questions, and reassured me that everything would be all right. Every step of the process has gone smoothly! The surgery went really great! My bra size was 30DDD at 125 pounds, 5'4, slim/athletic frame. Dr. Churgin brought me down to approx. a B. I'm 11 days post-surgery and the healing process is going well. Dr. Churgin's office has called to check-in on me every single day and if I have any questions, her staff always gets back to me ASAP. Look no further than Dr. Churgin if you're considering a reduction!
Aliy Bey – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I liked this doctor.. she's very pleasant and has a great bedside manner..would highly recommend her services to anyone in need a a good doctor..
Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
One year post op breast reduction & so happy with my results. Aside from all of the positives of this life enhancing procedure, Dr. Churgin is phenomenal! She was the only doctor I consulted with but after meeting with her & doing my own research I knew I didn’t have to look any further. Dr. Churgin, Mrs. Churgin, Frank, Kathy, they all take their time listening to your needs & keeping you informed. This was a procedure I only dreamt of having & thought I would have to come out of pocket. I’m a city employee & they were able to get my reduction covered 100% in a short amount of time. To Dr. Churgin & staff, I thank you so much & I am forever great full!!!!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
RSZ – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I found Dr. Churgin through a google search because the surgeon my dermatologist recommended Did not have many good reviews. I was very happy with Dr Churgin’s work and the knowledge and availability of her staff When I called the office. I already recommended her to someone that also had a successful procedure. I had a rather large lipoma on my back and my scar can barely seen. Dr. Churgin and her staff were all very professional and attentive to my needs.
D. Webber – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr. Churgin definitely made my recent need for stitches much less scary. Her confident, professional, and personable bedside manner helped put me at ease as did my full confidence in her abilities. Dr. Churgin, who is a dear friend of mine, was truly there for me when I called her about an injury I had just sustained. She went out of her way to make room in her busy schedule to meet me in the ER and administer the stitches. I have no doubt that Dr. Churgin treats all her patients with the utmost care. Her office staff are also very friendly and effective. I highly recommend Dr. Samara Churgin’s plastic surgery practice.
Lisa Bogart – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr. Churgin is AWESOME! Period! I ended up at her office after experiencing two terrible minor surgical procedures, two horrendous scars and two terrible encounters with surgeons. She is one of VERY FEW surgeons who is actually Board Certified on Long Island. Her staff is on point and calls when they say they will. Every appointment I had, I went straight in, never waiting in a packed waiting room. When I first met Dr. Churgin, she was extremely friendly and personable. She took the time to listen to my nightmare and explained things that my other doctors never had. For the first time I finally felt comfortable and at ease in a surgeons office. As for my surgery, I could not be happier. My last two surgeries left me with keloidic scarring and nerve damage. The surgery Dr. Churgin performed barely left a mark! I wish I found her earlier, but I’m so glad my trip down surgery road, led me to her office in the! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!
Happy Patient – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
A month ago, I had a Breast Reduction with Dr. Churgin. She is AMAZING! From the first consultation I knew I met the right doctor. Not only is she a brilliant surgeon but she is so down to earth. I had serious medical concerns in the past with anesthesia and was worried about surgery. She went above and beyond to make sure I would be ok. She reached out to my other doctors and got the best anesthesiologist team, who she fully briefed about my issues, and assured me I would be fine. She was so thorough; she would even call me on the weekend to keep me updated! The entire staff are very friendly, professional and go above and beyond! I absolutely love them all! They even worked with my insurance company, which covered the procedure 100%. I have always had large breasts (38H) and had years of back, neck and shoulder pain. Making the decision to have this surgery was the best decision I could have ever made for myself. I am so in love with my new breasts! I feel lighter and more conf
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I was 20years old when I was introduced to Dr.Churgin. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. I came across her through a friend who’s body/breast were similar to mine. I gotten my breast reduction in October of 2018 and I couldn’t be happier. I feel more confident and satisfied with my new look. I have gotten many compliments and recognition on my breast reduction. I would definitely recommend and not second guess the surgery !
Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
So thankful for Dr. Churgin and everyone under her staff. I recently had a FTM DI mastectomy, nipple replacement and lipo done by them, and even though the timeline seemed a little rushed within my family, the staff handled all of our concerns with what seemed like comfort and ease. They're willing to work with you with any problem you may have, all while making you feel comfortable under their care. Definitely recommend Dr. Churgin for any plastic surgery you may need.
none – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Once I walked in, I was greeted by the staff. They assisted me with filling out my paper work. My appointment was made last minute due to an injury, and I was squeezed in, immediately. Overall a great experience.
Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I actually found out about Dr. Churgin on this site and couldnt be more grateful! She is very thoughtful and thorough all the while being very professional yet easygoing. The staff see you as a person and not a number, always maintaining a friendly atmosphere and reaching out whenever I have questions. 11/10 love them! 12/10 satisfied with my results of Gynocomastia chest reduction!
Joshua P. in Babylon, NY – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I was so happy I found Dr. Churgin. She is professional and caring. I am very happy with my outcome. She went above and beyond calling me after hours to speak with me when I thought I had an issue. Turns out it was nothing. The staff spoke with me every day to see how I was. I couldn't be happier with my choice of Doctor and procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Churgin and staff. Kathy and Frank are great.
Stephanie L in Pleasant Valley, NY – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I found Dr. Churgin online and chose her based on her spectacular reviews. Let me tell you she definitely lives up to them. Dr. Churgin and her staff went above and beyond to walk me through the process as well as make me feel comfortable. I had my surgery in May and she did a fantastic job. I was also able to call her personally with any issues that arose post-op which made me feel much more at ease. If you're considering breast reduction I'd highly recommend Dr. Churgin.
Alanna in Islip, NY – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I wanted to have a Breast reduction and abdominal plasti. I’ve always had large breasts from a young age and after loosing 60 lbs. they were no smaller. Dr. Churgin is a pleasure, young and on the cutting edge in her field. Her staff was able to get insurance approval within 48 hrs. Amazing! I’m 6 weeks post operative and couldn’t be happier with my decision to do this, and my results. DON’T DOUT YOURSELF, BE BRAVE, YOU CAN DO THIS! It has changed my life!
NY – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Best decision I ever made in my life! Finding Dr. Churgin was a blessing from God. I say this because I do not believe anyone else would have done such a thorough and masterful job as she has done with my breasts and with handling my difficult insurance situation. The office staff and Dr. Churgin made every effort to get my procedure covered completely under my insurance while also performing the type of CRAFTMANSHIP on my breats that I did not believe was possible. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!
Ari – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Dr.Samara Churgin was the best surgeon I've ever had. I did a bi-lateral reduction and she was with me from the very beginning to the end. Breasts came out amazing!! She was friendly and her staff is highly trained. A lovely people person too
Sonika – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
As every new patient I was a little nervous to meet with Doctors Churgin and Arvan. I had a lump on my elbow which was growing and had to get it removed. Needless to say the Doctors were very informative and spoke to me like I was a family member. I left that office very relaxed and knew I was in good hands. They went above and beyond to get my surgery authorized and accepted what my ins. Paid as payment in full.I’m healing and happy. I would recommend highly! Their staff are awesome
Janet Pomilio in Massapequa, NY – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I am so grateful to Dr. Churgin for taking care of me in the emergency room. Her expertise gave me such reassurance and comfort during my procedure. Her office staff is also very helpful and caring. I never thought I could be so pleased with my results.
Barbara in Holbrook, New York – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I was at Doctor Churgins office today and I'm totally impressed with her service,, professionalism and manners.. What a staff!! Frank, Tara, Kathy were all helpful and professional!! Thanks for being a class act!!
John N in Centerport – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
I came here because I had a dog bite on my cheek and dr Churgin was amazing. She was able to reduce the size of the bite over 2 injections so you can no longer see it. The staff was able to use my insurance and took care of everything for me. They were very friendly and efficient. It’s a very welcoming environment and very professional. I would highly recommend!
Mary in Brooklyn – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Churgin?

A Specialist In Restoration Of Figure, Form And Function: Body Contouring; Breast Augmentation Paired with Core Abdominoplasty; Breast Reconstruction;...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery