Dr. Samara Churgin, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 45

Dr. Churgin

Churgin Plastic Surgery

400 W Main St Ste 120 Babylon, NY 11702

Dr. Samara Churgin, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Babylon, NY. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Churgin to book an appointment.

Dr. Churgin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Churgin

Dr. Churgin
Dr. Churgin is a gifted plastic surgeon and, as a bonus, extremely nice and caring. Indeed I was fortunate that Dr. Churgin was the surgeon-on-call when I was taken to the ER.
robert greenspon – Sep 02, 2021
Dr. Churgin and her staff has gone above and beyond to help me. Words can't express how greatful I am. I'm an out of network paitent that has been approved by my health insurance. I'm now a week post-op. As soon as I sat up after surgery I immediately felt relief on my neck, back, and shoulders. I couldn't believe how good I felt. I haven't had any back pain since. I'm still in the recovery process but so far I'm really happy with my results. Also the staff checks in with you multiple times throughout the days to see how you're doing, which for me I really liked. I'll will update this post again when I'm further in my recovery.
R – Sep 02, 2021
I’m so excited to share with you that my thigh lift was done by Dr. Samara Churgin, she is the best, hands down!! My surgery was almost painless, without any complications and I was able to move about with the least discomfort. Day one I was standing looking at my legs differently, I could see the change immediately. Day two the change was even more noticeable since the swelling was reducing. While taking a shower I couldn’t stop admiring how nice my scar looked overall. I’m proud to say that today my legs looks fabulous thanks to Dr. Churgin. I finally can go to the beach without feeling ashamed or embarrassed of showing my legs. I can enjoy wearing a bathing suit or shorts with confidence. I feel amazing already and with time my legs are definitely going to look even better. If you are contemplating on getting an inner thigh lift please consider obtaining a consultation with Dr. Churgin. Dr. Churgin performs numerous types of surgery’s.
Lydia McEachin – Apr 05, 2021
Dr.Churgin is professional, kind, passionate and her expertise shows in her work. Her staff is professional, friendly, and have kind hearts which shows the moment you walk through the door. The office is clean and sanitized thoroughly and I feel safe going to Dr. Churgins's office even at this time of covid. I highly recommend Dr. Churgin and will be using her for future procedures.
L Johnson – Jan 21, 2021
On Christmas Eve, I was bit on the face by a dog. I had a laceration on my upper lip. My fiance brought me to the ER at Huntington Hospital on Long Island. Luckily, Dr. Churgin was the on call plastic surgeon for that evening. I was terrified. I am not accident prone, and have zero experience with an injury like this. Dr. Churgin arrived at the ER, and was so calm, cool and collected. She immediately went to work on me, exuding complete confidence in what she was doing..which made me instantly trust her. She was my Angel that evening. To put me at ease, she made netflix recommendations to us while she worked on me, but paid attention when I asked her questions. A week later, I had a follow up with her in her Manhattan office. Her admin, Heidi was particularly kind on the phone when she made the appointment, and her assistant, Frank was very personable. Dr. Churgin was able to remove the stitches, and I am on the mend. This lady is very skilled, and knows her stuff! Recomend!
Rebecca O'Sullivan – Jan 04, 2021
Amazing doctor and staff. A double whammy! Went in for a breast reduction and immediately felt at ease by the staff and Dr. Churgin. She is professional and funny, helped put me at ease by detailing the entire procedure, and the results of the surgery are better than I expected.
Amber H. – Dec 27, 2020
Dr Churgin and her staff had helped me change my nagging weight and a ugly seven inch scar that I had from a previous hernia surgery. Most surgeons don’t do scar revisions. She not only removed the scar but also did a tummy tuck, liposuction and assisted in my hernia repair all at the same time. Her wonderful staff (Kathy, Ann and Frank) helped me in every step of the way. Which also includes examinations, appointments and financing. As a male they made feel comfortable and prepared me pre-op and post-op. I haven’t looked this great in years I highly recommend Dr. Samara Churgin, she is a skilled Surgeon who has changed my life and I am forever thankful.
Grateful guy – Dec 18, 2020
I went to Dr. Churgin after finding her on the Empire Plan's directory for breast reduction surgery to permanently relieve back, neck, and shoulder pain. PHENOMENAL is an understatement to describe Dr. Churgin and her staff! When you become a patient of Dr. Churgin's, you become family. I have felt extremely cared for through every step of my journey so far. Leading up to the surgery, I was very nervous. Dr. Churgin and her staff were extremely attentive to me, answered ALL of my questions, and reassured me that everything would be all right. Every step of the process has gone smoothly! The surgery went really great! My bra size was 30DDD at 125 pounds, 5'4, slim/athletic frame. Dr. Churgin brought me down to approx. a B. I'm 11 days post-surgery and the healing process is going well. Dr. Churgin's office has called to check-in on me every single day and if I have any questions, her staff always gets back to me ASAP. Look no further than Dr. Churgin if you're considering a reduction!
Aliy Bey – Aug 11, 2020
I liked this doctor.. she's very pleasant and has a great bedside manner..would highly recommend her services to anyone in need a a good doctor..
Mar 17, 2020
One year post op breast reduction & so happy with my results. Aside from all of the positives of this life enhancing procedure, Dr. Churgin is phenomenal! She was the only doctor I consulted with but after meeting with her & doing my own research I knew I didn’t have to look any further. Dr. Churgin, Mrs. Churgin, Frank, Kathy, they all take their time listening to your needs & keeping you informed. This was a procedure I only dreamt of having & thought I would have to come out of pocket. I’m a city employee & they were able to get my reduction covered 100% in a short amount of time. To Dr. Churgin & staff, I thank you so much & I am forever great full!!!!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
RSZ – Feb 18, 2020
I found Dr. Churgin through a google search because the surgeon my dermatologist recommended Did not have many good reviews. I was very happy with Dr Churgin’s work and the knowledge and availability of her staff When I called the office. I already recommended her to someone that also had a successful procedure. I had a rather large lipoma on my back and my scar can barely seen. Dr. Churgin and her staff were all very professional and attentive to my needs.
D. Webber – Sep 21, 2019
Dr. Churgin definitely made my recent need for stitches much less scary. Her confident, professional, and personable bedside manner helped put me at ease as did my full confidence in her abilities. Dr. Churgin, who is a dear friend of mine, was truly there for me when I called her about an injury I had just sustained. She went out of her way to make room in her busy schedule to meet me in the ER and administer the stitches. I have no doubt that Dr. Churgin treats all her patients with the utmost care. Her office staff are also very friendly and effective. I highly recommend Dr. Samara Churgin’s plastic surgery practice.
Lisa Bogart – Aug 10, 2019
Dr. Churgin is AWESOME! Period! I ended up at her office after experiencing two terrible minor surgical procedures, two horrendous scars and two terrible encounters with surgeons. She is one of VERY FEW surgeons who is actually Board Certified on Long Island. Her staff is on point and calls when they say they will. Every appointment I had, I went straight in, never waiting in a packed waiting room. When I first met Dr. Churgin, she was extremely friendly and personable. She took the time to listen to my nightmare and explained things that my other doctors never had. For the first time I finally felt comfortable and at ease in a surgeons office. As for my surgery, I could not be happier. My last two surgeries left me with keloidic scarring and nerve damage. The surgery Dr. Churgin performed barely left a mark! I wish I found her earlier, but I’m so glad my trip down surgery road, led me to her office in the! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!
Happy Patient – Jul 29, 2019
A month ago, I had a Breast Reduction with Dr. Churgin. She is AMAZING! From the first consultation I knew I met the right doctor. Not only is she a brilliant surgeon but she is so down to earth. I had serious medical concerns in the past with anesthesia and was worried about surgery. She went above and beyond to make sure I would be ok. She reached out to my other doctors and got the best anesthesiologist team, who she fully briefed about my issues, and assured me I would be fine. She was so thorough; she would even call me on the weekend to keep me updated! The entire staff are very friendly, professional and go above and beyond! I absolutely love them all! They even worked with my insurance company, which covered the procedure 100%. I have always had large breasts (38H) and had years of back, neck and shoulder pain. Making the decision to have this surgery was the best decision I could have ever made for myself. I am so in love with my new breasts! I feel lighter and more conf
May 07, 2019
I was 20years old when I was introduced to Dr.Churgin. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. I came across her through a friend who’s body/breast were similar to mine. I gotten my breast reduction in October of 2018 and I couldn’t be happier. I feel more confident and satisfied with my new look. I have gotten many compliments and recognition on my breast reduction. I would definitely recommend and not second guess the surgery !
Mar 06, 2019
So thankful for Dr. Churgin and everyone under her staff. I recently had a FTM DI mastectomy, nipple replacement and lipo done by them, and even though the timeline seemed a little rushed within my family, the staff handled all of our concerns with what seemed like comfort and ease. They're willing to work with you with any problem you may have, all while making you feel comfortable under their care. Definitely recommend Dr. Churgin for any plastic surgery you may need.
  • Long wait times
none – Jan 11, 2019
Once I walked in, I was greeted by the staff. They assisted me with filling out my paper work. My appointment was made last minute due to an injury, and I was squeezed in, immediately. Overall a great experience.
Oct 11, 2018
I actually found out about Dr. Churgin on this site and couldnt be more grateful! She is very thoughtful and thorough all the while being very professional yet easygoing. The staff see you as a person and not a number, always maintaining a friendly atmosphere and reaching out whenever I have questions. 11/10 love them! 12/10 satisfied with my results of Gynocomastia chest reduction!
Joshua P. in Babylon, NY – Oct 11, 2018
I was so happy I found Dr. Churgin. She is professional and caring. I am very happy with my outcome. She went above and beyond calling me after hours to speak with me when I thought I had an issue. Turns out it was nothing. The staff spoke with me every day to see how I was. I couldn't be happier with my choice of Doctor and procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Churgin and staff. Kathy and Frank are great.
Stephanie L in Pleasant Valley, NY – Aug 30, 2018
I found Dr. Churgin online and chose her based on her spectacular reviews. Let me tell you she definitely lives up to them. Dr. Churgin and her staff went above and beyond to walk me through the process as well as make me feel comfortable. I had my surgery in May and she did a fantastic job. I was also able to call her personally with any issues that arose post-op which made me feel much more at ease. If you're considering breast reduction I'd highly recommend Dr. Churgin.
Alanna in Islip, NY – Aug 03, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Churgin?

A Specialist In Restoration Of Figure, Form And Function: Body Contouring; Breast Augmentation Paired with Core Abdominoplasty; Breast Reconstruction;...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery