Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Samara Churgin, MD
A Specialist In Restoration Of Figure, Form And Function: Body Contouring; Breast Augmentation Paired with Core Abdominoplasty; Breast Reconstruction; Breast Reduction; Burn and Wound Care; Eye, Face, and Neck Lifts; Eyelid Reconstruction - Lower and Upper Blepharoplasty; Facial Reconstruction; Gender Reassignment Surgery; Liposuction; Mommy Makeovers; Nasal Reconstruction; Non surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Botox, Dysport, Fat Injections, Juvaderm, Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane Facial Fillers; Skin Cancer Reconstruction; Tummy Tucks. My personal philosophy on patient care is to treat each patient as though he or she is a family member. My staff and I work as a cohesive team to achieve the patient's dreams and goals. We have a lot of patience and spend a great deal of time with each patient; not only during their consultation but preoperatively, postoperatively and throughout their entire care and treatment. We are available 24 hours a day to answer questions and all of my patients have my personal cell phone number where they can reach me at any time. Should you need to make an apointment for the above procedures please feel free to call our office. I have been awarded the following awards, to name a few, because of the compassion and care that I provide my patients. Awards- Glenn D. Arvan, MD Surgical Research Grant, Patient Choice Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015; Compassionate Doctors Award 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014; Top 10 Doctor New York 2014; Top 10 Doctor - New York Metro Area 2014, NY Top Docs 2016 and 2017.

400 W Main St Ste 120

Babylon, NY 11702

• 1199SEIU
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Churgin

See how frequently Dr. Churgin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Skin Cancer
high
Cancer
high

Dr. Churgin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Churgin "We are available 24 hours a day to answer questions and all of my patients have my personal cell phone number where they can reach me at any time. Should you want to make an apointment for the procedures that I perform, please feel free to call our office.

I have been awarded the following awards, to name a few, because of the compassion and care that I provide my patients. Awards- Glenn D. Arvan, MD Surgical Research Grant, Patient Choice Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015; Compassionate Doctors Award 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014; Top 10 Doctor New York 2014; Top 10 Doctor - New York Metro Area 2014, NY Top Docs 2016 and 2017."

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Facial Asymmetries
  • Keloid Scar
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Lower Extremity Trauma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Scars
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Burn Care Services
  • Burn Reconstruction
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Pennsylvania
  • New York Eye and Ear Infirmary-Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • New York University Medical Center-Research 2005-07
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Churgin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Churgin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Churgin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Churgin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Churgin to family and friends
Dr. Churgin's Performance
in Coram NY |
Dr. Charging is a fabulous Dr. and a wonderful caring person. She treated my husband like he was a family member. She knew more about his condition and treatment than several other Dr’s. he went to. I would highly recommended her!!
in New York, NY |
been meaning to write a review for a while now .Dr. churgin was amazing. She change my life.I went in for a breast reduction consultation and ended up fallling in In love with her and Tara( her assistant). I ended up moving forward with her. She was very detailed when she spoke to me and honest. I went from having really low confidence because of my boobs to loving who I am and that’s all because of her. It’s amazing how good you feel after getting a reduction. Btw her mom is amazing too
in New York, NY |
Dr Churgin is an excellent doctor. Her staff is very friendly. She has great bed side manner and makes you feel very comfortable. She is very informative and was able to answer all the questions i had about my operation pre and post surgery. I would highly recommend her.
in North babylon |
Dr Churgin is a very talented and knowledgeable doctor . Her staff is very friendly and helpful. It was very easy to get an appointment , their office hours are very flexible. The office is very clean . Dr Churgin did not leave any questions unanswered. Kathy was so helpful in helping me get all of my paperwork in place before my breast reduction, and Dr Churgin went above and beyond to work with my insurance company when they denied my procedure .
Smithtown, NY |
Dr. Churgin is kind and attentive. She took the time to address my concerns and apprehension. I felt comfortable and confident with her.
in NYC, NY |
I was lucky enough to see Dr. Churgin today, the same day I called. I had a biking accident and my finger still wasn't healing from my previous trip to an ER clinic. She took the time evaluating my finger and then cleaned and dressed my wound. I was extremely impressed with her, she was kind and caring and patient with me. I would definitely recommend using her. The office staff is friendly and they are very interested in helping patients.
Brooklyn, NY |
This whole experience has been a relief ever since my appointments with Dr. Churgin. She did a skin debridement on my thigh and I had a follow up appointment to change the wound vac dressing. She continues to be very thorough and understanding which gives me a lot of confidence in everything she's doing. Highly recommend.
Dr. Churgin and her staff made me feel more than comfortable during my first visit in regards to a rhinoplasty. She listened to my concerns and was able to produce excellent results. My nose could not look any more natural and I am so happy with the outcome. If you're considering a procedure I highly recommend Dr. Churgin as your surgeon!
in Astoria, NY |
I went to Dr. Churgin for my breast reduction and was very happy. She is so intelligent and skilled, and her resume really reflects that. She worked closely with my primary doctor and rheumatologist, and I would describe her as cautious and thorough. I had a hard time finding a surgeon because I was over a 30 BMI, even though I was in really awful pain. Dr. Churgin took me as a patient anyway and worked with me throughout the entire process. I wouldn't hesitate to go to her again.
in Coram, NY |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Churgin. This was my first surgery (mammoplasty) and I was extremely nervous and anxious about the procedure even though I knew I wanted to have it done. Dr. Churgin made me extremely comfortable with her, I was able to visit her multiple times and speak to her about all my concerns. She did not rush me with my decision but was very helpful. She is very professional and you truly feel you are in good hands with her and you definitely are!
in West Babylon, NY |
I had a terrible accident at home 24 day ago and rushed to the ER. Thankfully Dr. Churgin was already at the hospital seeing another patient. It was my first time meeting her and under the circumstances it was such a blessing. She was easy to talk to, very honest, and really calmed me down. I really needed that as I was pretty frantic. Her office is very clean and her staff (especially Tara) is very friendly.
in Bellmore, NY |
This is the second surgery that I have entrusted to Dr. Churgin. She is not only a true professional , she is an expert in her field of body contour and plastic surgery. She is also an amazing women , juggling her multiple offices, multiple hospital affiliations and her patients. The beautiful part is that she makes her patients feel like they are the only thing at that moment, and they are. I would recommend anyone to Dr Churgin and my compliments are not easy to earn,
in New York, N.Y. |
Dr. Churgin was very reassuring after I suffered trauma to my face. Her pleasant bedside manner helped me through a difficult time and her exceptional skills as a surgeon have left me with only the memory of the cut I suffered. She is truly remarkable and one of the best in NYC.
in Oakdale, NY |
Look no further, Dr. Churgin Is the surgeon you want. Detail oriented, explains EVERYTHING from the procedure to the tools to the aftercare . excellent, caring bedside manner. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon,as a patient of hers, I highly recommend Dr. Churgin.
New York, NY |
Dr. Churgin is very knowledgeable and professional. Her work is flawless and she truly cares about her patients. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
in Flushing, NY |
A reduction mammoplasty performed in July 2016. I had some surgical complications. Dr. Churgin's skills, knowledge and competency are stellar. She exudes confidence and she is THAT good. I feel very fortunate to have found her online. Never in my life have I felt so well taken care of by a doctor. She is busy and in high demand but made herself super available to personally attend to me twice a day after I was admitted to a stay of a few days in the hospital.
in West Babylon, NY |
Dr. Churgin is brilliant and does not comprise safety first. My primary surgery was necessary with my breast and my abdominoplasty was elective both clearly explained and were done at the same time. The before care, surgery, and the surgical results was wonderful and more than I could have imagined. This is Dr. Churgin's philosophy using advanced liposuction techniques and methods and expecting nothing less. Her primary goal is comfort and creating peace of mind. You are in the right place.
in Lindenhurst, NY |
Dr.Churgin was kind and through I have a few medical concerns right now and Dr.Churgin was patient and was going to talk to the radiologist and call me to schedule the surgery . Tara and the rest of Dr.Churgin 's staff were kind compassionate and efficient Thankyouvery much
in Babylon, NY |
My overall experience with Dr. Churgin was excellent! Dr. Churgin was very personable, as well as patient. She took time to explain everything thoroughly and answered any questions that I had for her.
in bellmore |
I had surgery with Dr Churgin last November for a breast reduction following a 140 lb weight loss. Had my yearly Mammo yesterday and .the tech said she could not event tell from looking at me that I had a reduction and looked at my scars. She was amazed and commented how fine lined the scars were and only after 7 months. She said you had some surgeon, this was a beautiful surgery. So from my mouth to your ears thank you Dr Churgin. Even a mammo tech pays you compliments.
in Deer Park, NY |
Dr. Churgin removed my breast implants due to deflation after breast cancer reconstruction 19 years ago. I opted not to replace the implants and I couldn't be happier. I found Dr. Churgin to be very personable and patient with any questions I had. She is very thorough in explaining the operation and very detail oriented. Her staff, especially Kathy, is excellent in arranging all the hospital details and getting an appointment is very easy. I would highly recommend Dr. Churgin!
in New York, NY |
I recently wound up in the ER with an eye which had been split wide open. Dr. Churgin diid a flawless job stitching me back together. The scars are hardly visible. My experience that evening in the ER and in follow-up with Dr. Churgin and her staff the following week was extremely pleasant. These are caring, comforting professionals with a very personal touch. I look forward to my next visit!
in Woodhaven, NY |
Dr. Churgin is the best that you could ask for! She made me feel completely comfortable from day one. She is patient and thorough when answering all of my questions. Most importantly she delivered great results! I already have recommended her to friends and family.
in West Babylon, NY |
I was treated by Dr. Churgin in the emergency room at Good Samaritan Hospital for a head laceration. Received excellent treatment and Dr. Churgin is very professional and a top-notch surgeon.
in Queens Village, NY |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Churgin her service was excellent and her stall are the most friendliest one can ask for
in bellport ny |
I cannot say enough about how Dr. Churgin helped me through what was a very difficult process for me especially my fears and angst. Not only is her staff knowledgeable, friendly, and on task, they also have a level of compassion that is rarely seen in today's medical world. Dr. Churgin's skills amazed me and her thoroughness helped me to be safe in her hands. I am so glad i found her and was able to use her valuable services to help me along my next phase of this life. I would highly recommend!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Churgin is an incredible surgeon and I feel very lucky that she treated my 2 year old daughter. My daughter was rushed into the emergency room on Christmas Eve after being severely scratched by a dog on her face. Dr. Churgin knew exactly what to do so that our daughter would not have scarring. She did an excellent job and she is very professional, informative and caring. Her office staff is incredibly helpful and care deeply about the patients. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
in Ronkonkoma, NY |
First time I called the office to make an appointment the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Churgin was very informative and caring - truly one of the best doctors I've met.
in Babylon, NY |
Incredibly happy that I went to Dr Churgin for my procedures (abdominoplasty so far). She's thorough in every aspect of strategizing the procedures I want, patient and detailed in answering the ton of questions I had, and made me feel reassured in my health and well being for every step I've gone through so far. All of her staff is friendly and helpful, and very organized. I'm happy with all my results so far and would recommend her to anyone!
Great results! Highly recommend. I had rhinoplasty and scar revision. After healing, everything looks fantastic!
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Churgin is an excellent doctor. She has a wonderful caring team. She did my body lift 4 weeks ago and I am so far pleased with my results. My appointments are kept on time and she takes time with her patients. The office in Manhattan is very clean and staff is very pleasant. I recommend her to everyone who is looking for a wonderful caring plastic surgeon.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr. Churgin is a superb plastic surgeon. She did excellent work on my nose after I had Mohs surgery. She completed the surgery efficiently with a calm hand, while reassuring me about the good outcome, and thereby lifting my spirits. I shall highly recommend Dr. Churgin to all my friends and relatives. Should I need any future plastic surgery, I will always choose Dr. Churgin. With best regards Helga Brenner
in Flushing, NY |
Dr. Churgin is a superb plastic surgeon. She did excellent work on my nose after I had Mohs surgery. She completed the surgery most efficiently with a calm hand, while reassuring me about the good outcome, thereby lifting my spirits. I highly recommend Dr. Churgin to all my friends and relatives. Should I need any future plastic surgery, I will always choose Dr. Churgin. I am forever grateful. Helga Brenner
in Amityville, NY |
She makes her patients feel very comfortable and does an excellent job. I would recommend anyone to visit her if they we're interested in plastic surgery.
in Woodmere, NY |
If your reading this review you must be looking for a plastic surgeon, STOP READING and make an appointment, it will be the best choice you ever made. I am now 6 month post up and could not be more pleased. I no longer have any pain in my breasts, back or rib cage.There are no words to express my appreciation, but she will always hold a special place in my heart. I consider her not only my Dr. but my friend. Sometime people will say only God can perform miracles but that's not true.
in Long Island, NY |
I am currently 3 weeks post-op from a breast augmentation with Dr. Churgin and have nothing but praise for Dr. Churgin and her entire office. After coming across her practice, I immediately knew I would be in good hands. Dr. Churgin's level of expertise is evidenced through each conversation we have and I could have not asked for more from a doctor. On top of that I've been overly impressed with the post op care and contact. Absolutely in love with my results, and would highly recommend to all!
She was very friendly and knowledgeable and professional
New York, NY |
I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Churgin: all completely successful. She takes the time to explain in detail what is involved for both pre-op and post-op. She is completely honest about what to expect. She always takes the time to answer all of a patient's questions. I highly recommend her for cosmetic or non-cosmetic surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Samara Churgin, MD?
Are you Dr. Churgin?

Visit Dr. Churgin

Dr. Churgin accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • 1199SEIU
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem Blue Cross