Dr. Samantha McNail, MD

Dr. Samantha McNail, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Samantha McNail, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Farmington, MO. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Farmington

• Golden Rule
  • HealthLink
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. McNail

See how frequently Dr. McNail performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis
Acne

Dr. McNail's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. McNail's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McNail "Dr. McNail is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose areas of professional interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment, including biologics and phototherapy, acne, rosacea, eczema and rashes."

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Ohio State University

Dr. McNail has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. McNail's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McNail to family and friends
Dr. McNail's Performance
in Park Hills, MO |
Very short wait for appointment time. Dr. McNail very thorough and professional, taking the time to explain skin problems. Patiently answered my questions and didn’t seem to be in a rush to finish my appointment and get to next person. As an older person, this consideration was much appreciated.
in Bonne Terre |
Great physician!! Very thorough!!!
Festus, MO |
Very professional and efficient.
Los Angeles, CA |
Pleasant staff and great nurses and dr.
Fortunately I was able to get in quickly due to a cancellation and a sore place was removed. Within less than a week I was contacted to receive my results of a squamous growth.
Lake Saint Louis, MO |
I recently had an appointment with Dr. McNail. I knew I would like her as soon as she walked into the room. She was very kind and professional. ...very approachable. I would recommend her to anyone in my family.
in Patterson, MO |
I appreciated Dr. McNail's down to earth approach, professional courtesy and good nature.
in Farmington,Mo., |
I have been going to Dr.Mcnail for over 5 years and love her expertise. She is caring and fun loving. Very professional and loves helping people. I would recommend her to anyone..
in Farmington, MO |
I was pleased with the care and attention I received during my visit and on follow up calls.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Farmington Mo |
This was my first time ever seeing a dermatologist - I was very impressed with the front office as well as the personal care given to me by Dr McNail and her assistant . Highly recommended !
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Bonne Terre, MO |
Dr McNail was punctual. I received a thorough examination and felt very informed about the condition and care of my skin.
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Farmington, MO |
My visit with the doctor was fine it's the wait time!!!! In January I was the first person in the office that day at 8a.m., still did not see dr. til 8:35!!!! In March I waited another 35 minutes after appointment time to get in! Too long of a wait especially when your the first of the day......
in Bonne Terre, MO |
Dr. MCnail has kept up to date on the new meds that are now available. And her staff members are very nice and easy to talk to.
Cottonwood, CA |
I was very happy with my visit with Dr. McNail. Very professional and quick service!
in Ironton |
you have been great with me each time I have been in your office.
in Farmington, MO |
Other than having to wait a bit longer than I liked the visit went very well. Everyone from the receptionist at the front desk to Dr. Samantha herself was very helpful , friendly and professional in every way. The nurse whom I had never met was very thorough and conveyed the idea that she was personally interested and knowledgeable regarding my person health history and particular needs at this time. When the doctor came in everything was done and she was able to do what doctors do.
in Centerville, MO |
Our entire family loves Dr McNail. Everyone in her practice is caring, thougtful, and professional. She manages to put my 83 year old father at ease and caters to any and all questions that we have concerning his melanoma.
Park Hills, MO |
Dr. McNail and staff were very friendly and spent the time needed to answer all my questions.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. McNail was awesome!! I would recommend her to anyone that's having any type of dermatology issues!!
in Farmington |
Dr. McNail was very knowledgeable and thorough. My son and I saw her for skin checks and left feeling confident and comfortable with her assessments. She was very kind and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. McNail.
in Poplar Bluff, MO |
Dr. McNail is very thorough. She makes you feel at ease and is always very kind. I trust her and would highly recommend her.
in Farmington , MO |
Excellent!
in Desloge, Mo. |
I was ok with it DR. very pleasant and concerned
in Desloge, MO |
Dr. McNail was genuinely concerned about me. I have severe Rosacea and Dr. McNail has treated me and cleared it up. She has given me samples as my medication is expensive. She also went out of her way to give me coupons to make my medications more affordable. Also, not to mention that the staff is wonderful. I highly recommend her for your skin care needs!!!
in Poplar Bluff, MO |
I made an appointment and was told I would be seeing aNP, I requested Dr. McNail so that put me waiting THREE months..which I waited. Less than a week before my appointment I was contacted and asked if I could switch times, ok..no problem. When I got the call two days prior I was informed I was seeing the NP..NO..NOT OK. I just waited THREE months to see the Dr! There was nothing they could do for me, the next available appointment would be TWO more months. I will find somewhere else. Terrible.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.
Have you seen Dr. Samantha McNail, MD?

Visit Dr. McNail