Dr. Samana Zulu, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Samana Zulu, MD

Dr. Samana Zulu, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Halethorpe, MD. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Zulu is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Saint Agnes Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Zulu's Care Philosophy

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime. In keeping with the traditions of the Hippocratic oath and the caring and compassion of some of the greatest healers. We strive to make the patient the center of our practice understanding that Healing involves mind body and spirit. To this end, we are prepared to provide you, our patients, with a positive spirit-filled surgical experience.

Dr. Zulu's Experience

See how Dr. Zulu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zulu

Dr. Zulu accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Zulu is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zulu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zulu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zulu to family and friends
Dr. Zulu's Performance
in Augusta GA |
he's very concerned about his patience one thing I like he liked to have prayer with his patience before surgery. he did surgery on me three times 2013 twice in 2013( Diverticulitis and gallbladder) Once in Time 2014 (diverticulitis) I wish you never would have left Augusta Georgia
in Elkridge, MD |
I was referred to Dr Zulu by my PCP and he was so professional and provided me quality information and feedback from my previous tests. He was so polite and courteous and I was so impressed by his attention to me during the short consultation I had with him. I would recommend him any day.
in 898 William Henry Cowart road Cobbtown Ga 30420 |
I was turned over to Dr Zulu during my hospital stay in I.C.U. at Doctor's Hospital in 2012. I have to say , best doctor I have ever been blessed to have. He went above and beyond what any other doctor I have ever had has done. He really cared about my well being. He would come into my room, spend the time to look me over, talk to me , and if my husband was not there, He would call him while still in the room with me and give him daily updates. He also told us to call him day or night if needed.
Have you seen Dr. Samana Zulu, MD?
Are you Dr. Zulu?

Compare Dr. Zulu

Dr. Zulu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zulu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Zulu has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zulu's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

University Of Maryland College Park Md

Graduated in 1993

Completed in 1995

Completed in 1999

Completed in 1994

Dr. Zulu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zulu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery