Dr. Saman Lashkari, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

MDVIP 5525 Etiwanda Ave Ste 211 Tarzana, CA 91356 Get Directions
Dr. Saman Lashkari, MD

As an MDVIP affiliated physician, I offer a concierge style practice that is affordable and highly personalized to each patient. For a small annual membership (less than $5/day) I am able to offer preventive screening and testing not covered by insurance. In addition I am available 24/7 with same- or next-day appointments that rarely require more than a few minutes in my waiting room. My own personal interests include physical fitness and healthy nutrition and I enjoy sharing my experiences with my patients and getting them to be more proactive and involved with exercise and healthy eating. I see all of my own patients in the hospital setting and in rehab facilities and if need be, perform home visits as well on my home-bound patients. I enjoy organizing walks and exercise related events for my patients to help them get more motivated and involved in their health-care. I also have a geriatric background having completed a fellowship at UCLA and this helps me utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to keep my elder patients out of the hospital and to try to keep them as young as possible.

...See Less

Dr. Lashkari's Care Philosophy

My practice is designed to provide highly personalized medicine. I aim to be an advocate for each of my patients and work with them individually to help them reach their health goals. My MDVIP practice gives me the necessary time to be detailed and thorough and focus on cardiovascular prevention and ensuring that all my patients are up to date on all their routine health maintenance needs on an annual basis. With new and improved tests including the Cleveland heart panel and non-invasive testing to screen for earliest signs of arterial thickening, I am able to have a more personalized focus on each of my patients and help them reduce their cardiovascular risk. I look forward to getting to know each of my patients on a personal level as I believe it allows me to take better care of them.

Dr. Lashkari's Experience

See how Dr. Lashkari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lashkari

Dr. Lashkari accepts 31 insurance carriers

Dr. Lashkari is now accepting new patients
    MDVIP5525 Etiwanda Ave Ste 211
    Tarzana, CA 91356
    (818) 654-8100Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lashkari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lashkari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lashkari to family and friends
    based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
    Dr. Lashkari's Performance
    in Sylmar, CA |
    Extremely caring and knowledgeable. Always available. I once called him from Hawaii in the middle of the night and he responded to our emergency with great advice. He is always researching the best mode of treatment. I totally trust his judgment. He is very patient and listens well, I never feel rushed. Office staff is friendly and courteous.
    Have you seen Dr. Saman Lashkari, MD?
    Are you Dr. Lashkari?

Dr. Lashkari says...

As an MDVIP affiliated physician, I offer a concierge style practice that is affordable and highly personalized to each patient. For a small annual membership (less than $5/day) I am able to offer preventive screening and testing not covered by insurance. In addition I am available 24/7 with same- or next-day appointments that rarely require more than a few minutes in my waiting room.

Dr. Lashkari's Care Philosophy

I look forward to getting to know each of my patients on a personal level as I believe it allows me to take better care of them.

Dr. Lashkari says...

I classify my practice as primary care and my specialties include nephrology, secondary specialty geriatrics and renal transplant medicine.

Dr. Lashkari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Nephrology

Dr. Lashkari has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lashkari's Board Certifications

• Hyperkalemia
    • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
    • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
    • Hypokalemia
    • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
    • Iron Metabolism Disorders

Completed in 2000

University Of California Riverside

Graduated in 1990

• Farsi

Dr. Lashkari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lashkari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine