Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD

Gastroenterology ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Chubineh

Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lockport, NY and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 2006 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Chubineh accepts

Dr. Chubineh accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Enteritis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Non-Neonatal Jaundice
  • Pancreatitis
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
  • Pouchitis
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

My philosophy for patient care begins with obtaining a thorough medical and personal history. I strongly believe in patient-centered care and strive to involve patients in the medical decision making process. I try to treat patients and their families with respect and allow patients to maintain dignity.

• Gastroenterology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chubineh

Dr. Chubineh?
Dr. Chubineh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD
Dr. Chubineh is truly wonderful. I was visiting in Buffalo and had some concerns. He was able to schedule me within a couple of days of initially calling. He was very thorough with his questions to help me feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
Doc has really helped me out with my stomach. he always explains things to me in a way that I can understand, which hasn't always bee the case with my other Dr's. he has helped avoid unnecessary testing ordered by another GI and I feel much better than when I started seeing him.Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
Doc has really helped me out with my stomach issues. Office got me in quick, scheduled my scope the same week, and treated my bacterial infection which has fixed my problems! Above all, he's really easy to talk to, I feel like I'm talking to a friend rather than my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I went to him over a year ago and left with no answers still continued to have all of these horrible stomach problems. My surgeon said I have ibs he said no. Take ab over the counter for your stomach. Finally I got my second opinion knowing something is WRONG! Well one visit to the new doctor and I have a fatty liver, ibs, and sibo. Also found hernia, cysts and polyps in my gallbladder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I feel very comfortable with this practice. I always get in when I need to, office runs on time, and my needs are always met. I'm very happy here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I had what I considered to be an emergent situation and was scheduled for the following day. Dr Chubenih put my mind at ease within 5 minutes! I've worked in healthcare for 30 years and have a clear understanding of what makes a good doctor. I have no issues with going back to the office because what mattered most to me is the level of professionalism all of the staff possess. Thank you Dr. Chubineh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I had initially chosen this Dr based on his high online reviews. I had another local gastro that is retiring and needed somebody new. I am happy to say that my expectations were met, as he definitely did live up to his reviews! I am happy that I have found a nice, young, gastro and plan to stay for years to come
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I have had colitis for many years and have gone to several other GI's in the area. I haven't had very much success getting my symptoms under control. I was reluctant to try another GI, but after the recommendation of a friend of mine, I saw Dr. Chubineh for a consult. I had my scope done, and am now on treatment and feeling much better. Everything was done quickly and I am very happy I gave him a try. I would recommend anyone who has a GI issue, especially someone who has a difficult one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I've been with Dr. C for the past 4 years now. He truly is a doctors dr. He has taken care of multiple other physicians who I know personally and we have all come to the same conclusion, we truly trust him with our care. I can't say enough positive things about him. If you are looking for professional, excellent care, he is your guy. Thanks so much Dr. C!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT HAD MY APPT. AS OF YET. ITS A WEEK AWAY. I TALKED WITH SEVERAL DOCTORS AND THEY ALL GIVE HIM HIM TWO THUMBS UPS. THESE DOCTORS OPINIONS I TRUST. I WAS ABLE TO GET A FAST APPT. I BELIEVE DR. C AND MOST MEDICAL PROVIDERS STAY WITH IN THERE PROFESSLISM. SCOTT TONAWANDA , NY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I was very impressed with the quality of care I received here. Scheduling an appointment was a breeze, the prep for the colonoscopy was not bad, and the procedure was painless. I'm glad I was referred here and will be back again for the next time I need a colonoscopy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
The office was dirty and filled with mildew smell, and the med tech didn't look like take shower or washed black uniform for a few days. There was no one but me in the office, but had to wait for 35 min The worst part was the doc who didn't focus on my med issues rather he talked and asked about personal matters in length. After wasting too much time, he asked about the my med condition for about 2 min, and wanted to do an endoscopy procedure. I didn't think he was professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
My crohns disease was not under good control prior to seeing doc. after undergoing testing and then starting on treatment, all within a couple weeks of first being seen, my condition is under much better control and i'm feeling a great deal better. I feel very comfortable with the staff and the doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
Absolutely love this practice. Things are run so efficiently, always runs on time, and schedules procedures in a timely manner. Wouldn't trust my health anywhere else! Thanks so much Dr. C!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
Dr. Chubineh is an excellent gastroenterologist whose priority is making sure his patients are taken care of and get the best medical care he can offer. The office has high tech videos on a tablet that are very informative and he explained things on a wall-board that was state-of-the-art. I walked out of the office feeling very well informed!. I would recommend Dr. Chubineh to anyone who needs a gastroenterologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
My 18 yr old daughter had stomach pain. I looked up Dr's & Dr C was highly rated & close for her to go alone. She felt better in a week or so but I wanted her to have the Endo before college started. All went well. Dr called & talked to her about results. Nice to have her feeling better before college started!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I have Crohn's and he has helped me in the best way possible. I was put on Humira and I was very scared of the medication. He worked with me and is very professional. I work with many DR's in my profession and he has by far the best interpersonal skills for interacting with patients and giving them challenging news about their health. His staff is very nice and pleasant and I feel that they know that patients dont feel well and they have the understanding needed to deal with people are not well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. My first contact was with Ellen and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind she was and how fast he was at getting back to me! The first point of contact is crucial! Now on to the appointment. My appointment ran on time, Dr Chubineh was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
I always feel like I get plenty of time to explain my issues without feeling rushed. I've managed to get in to be seen within a timely manner even without an appointment. The staff is great and the MD has a fabulous bedside manner. Very impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD?
Very respectful, kind, did not hurry me once during the office visit. After a procedure and follow up, I feel much better. Would recommend him to anyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chubineh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chubineh treats patients.

Degraff Memorial Hospital