Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD

Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lockport, NY and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 2006 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.Read his story

15 Elizabeth Dr

Lockport, NY 14094

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Independent Health

Learn about Dr. Chubineh

See how frequently Dr. Chubineh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastritis
Stomach Diseases
Abdominal Disorders

Dr. Chubineh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chubineh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chubineh "Dr. Saman Chubineh earned his medical degree at the SUNY Downstate College of Medicine after graduating Magna Cum Laude with departmental honors from New York University. He is a Board Certified Internist, having trained in Internal Medicine at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, NY. He subsequently completed a year of Hospitalist work, directing the program at Eastern Niagara Hospital in Lockport, NY. He concluded his studies with his fellowship training in Gastroenterology at University of Connecticut in Farmington, CT and became a Board Certified Gastroenterologist in 2013. Dr. Chubineh has published several articles in peer reviewed publications including Proton pump inhibitors: the good, the bad, and the unwanted, Pancreatic Cancer: An Endoscopic Perspective, and Nausea and Vomiting in HIV patients: A symptom review. He treats general gastroenterologic conditions.Physicians Articles written by Dr. ChubinehProton Pump Inhibitors: The Good, The Bad, and the Unwanted. Southern Medical Journal. Volume 105, Number 11, November 2012.Nausea and Vomiting in HIV patients: A symptom review published in International Journal of STD & AIDS.Int J STD AIDS 19(11): 723-728; doi:10.1258/ijsa.2008.00824A rare case of Peritoneal Sarcoidosis in a 36 year old construction workerCase Rep Gastroenterol 2008;2:369-372 (DOI:10.1159/000158544)Pancreatic Cancer: An Endoscopic Perspective. Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012 Feb;6(1):95-103"

This content was provided by Dr. Chubineh "My philosophy for patient care begins with obtaining a thorough medical and personal history. I strongly believe in patient-centered care and strive to involve patients in the medical decision making process. I try to treat patients and their families with respect and allow patients to maintain dignity. "

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
  • North Shore University Hosp/Nyu Sch Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Connecticut
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Chubineh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chubineh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chubineh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chubineh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chubineh to family and friends

Dr. Chubineh's Performance

I have had colitis for many years and have gone to several other GI's in the area. I haven't had very much success getting my symptoms under control. I was reluctant to try another GI, but after the recommendation of a friend of mine, I saw Dr. Chubineh for a consult. I had my scope done, and am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been with Dr. C for the past 4 years now. He truly is a doctors dr. He has taken care of multiple other physicians who I know personally and we have all come to the same conclusion, we truly trust him with our care. I can't say enough positive things about him. If you are looking for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT HAD MY APPT. AS OF YET. ITS A WEEK AWAY. I TALKED WITH SEVERAL DOCTORS AND THEY ALL GIVE HIM HIM TWO THUMBS UPS. THESE DOCTORS OPINIONS I TRUST. I WAS ABLE TO GET A FAST APPT. I BELIEVE DR. C AND MOST MEDICAL PROVIDERS STAY WITH IN THERE PROFESSLISM. SCOTT TONAWANDA , NY.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was very impressed with the quality of care I received here. Scheduling an appointment was a breeze, the prep for the colonoscopy was not bad, and the procedure was painless. I'm glad I was referred here and will be back again for the next time I need a colonoscopy!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
The office was dirty and filled with mildew smell, and the med tech didn't look like take shower or washed black uniform for a few days. There was no one but me in the office, but had to wait for 35 min The worst part was the doc who didn't focus on my med issues rather he talked and asked about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option8