Dr. Sama Atallah, MD

Dr. Sama Atallah, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sama Atallah, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from University Of Jordan / Faculty Of Medicine in 2011 and specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

8301 Arlington Blvd

Fairfax, VA 22031

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Atallah

Dr. Atallah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Atallah "I practice medicine not as a job, but as a passion. To me, being in the office and interacting with patients, listening to their concerns, and helping out with the knowledge I have gained throughout medical school is just the most satisfying thing. To me, continued medical education is not something I have to do, but something I extensively enjoy, because medicine is ever expanding and changing and I feel that I owe it to my patients to know as much as I could to treat them correctly. I grew up and went to medical school in Amman, Jordan. I was an honors student. I pursued my residency in Internal Medicine at the Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program. I had awesome mentors and a very rich learning experience, and my love for medicine only grew deeper. My original plan was to pursue a fellowship (a specialty) but I had such a hard time deciding what to choose because I just loved doing everything. I loved all medicine and I loved the concept of providing comprehensive care for my patients. Practicing medicine in the outpatient setting and developing good relationships with my patients is the most fulfilling experience I could hope for, and I am very grateful for that. "

This content was provided by Dr. Atallah "I believe in seeing every patient as an individual, as a whole, as a human being with their own needs and circumstances. I like my patients to feel comfortable talking to me about everything, even if it might seem unrelated to medical issues, because good health is not only a good looking blood pressure and normal labs, but it is the integrated well being of a person. My goal is to keep my patients as healthy as I possibly could, implementing preventive health strategies and maintaining good doctor-patient communication and regular follow up. "

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Pulmonary Function Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Jordan / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Atallah has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Atallah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atallah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Atallah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Atallah

Dr. Atallah?

How was your experience with Dr. Atallah?