Dr. Sam Smith, DO

Dr. Sam Smith, DO

Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Sam Smith, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He has been practicing for 16 years.

4915 E Baseline Rd Ste 102

Gilbert, AZ 85234

• American Republic
  • HealthSmart
  • Medico
  • Thrivent Financial

Learn about Dr. Smith

See how frequently Dr. Smith performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Actinic Keratosis
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Benign Tumor

Dr. Smith's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Smith's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
Waiting 30 minutes past my appt time, Dr. Smith came in the exam room, grabbed my arm, QUIKLY examining my skin while talking the entire time. After 1 minute the nurse came in and he stood up and the appt was done.. never given the opportunity to ask about my acne I still get being almost 54 yro nor did I get the chance to ask about another issue I have. There was no concern or chance given of what I had to say. Just a wam bam, got my money now be on your way attitude! Kind but really??
in Pinedale, AZ |
Dr. Smith is personable and caring. The office staff is excellent. My husband and I have been seeing him for several years and have confidence in his care and knowledge.
Gilbert, AZ |
Refused to investigate a skin abnormality on my child's forehead that is accompanied with headaches. Looked at him for less than one minute before completely dismissing us and all of our concerns.
Gilbert, AZ |
I new at my son's first visit that I did not care for Dr. Smith. I wasted too much time continuing seeing him.Hoping he would warm up a little. He is arrogant, snippet, and has ZERO repore with patients. He never even so much as touched my son's skin. He is too young to already have such an unchecked ego. He cut me off several times and genuinely seemed annoyed while I was explaining my kiddos skin issues and allergies. I'm not sure why he accepts pediatric patients, he is not friendly at all!
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Smith spends very little time with patients. We took our son in for a wart on his hand. The original appointment was less than 3 minutes long. My husband was with my son for this appointment and left with no idea how to care for it after Dr. Smith froze the wart. I blamed my husband for not asking enough questions. I took my son back in for the follow up and Dr. Smith was in the room for less than 45 seconds. I tried to get questions in, but left with few and unclear answers.
Mesa, AZ |
We saw Dr Smith for an appointment to help my grandson with his acne. It felt as if he was too busy to see a patient with such a minimal problem, however, to my grandson it is anything but minimal. He spoke so rapidly that it was difficult to catch what he was saying and spent less than 5 minutes in the room with us then prescribed a name brand cream that cost over $600 per tube. I am less that pleased.
in Mesa, AZ |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Smith for many years. He is prompt, takes the time to answer any questions and spends whatever time is necessary to conduct the examination.
Have you seen Dr. Sam Smith, DO?
Are you Dr. Smith?