Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 56

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc in 1991. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD

Center for Reproductive Health & Gynecology

99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 109 Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Najmabadi with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

Dr. Najmabadi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Najmabadi

Horrible experience
I have never in my life felt as disrespected as I did on my appointment with Dr. Najmabadi. I had a very unpleasant experience with (most) of the staff there and felt constantly out of the loop as I emailed and called and followed up over and over as to the next steps in my process. The fertility process is very confusing and emotional and can be quite overwhelming. Because it's time sensitive, it's very important to know what you need to do and when. Imagine my surprise and discomfort on yesterday as Dr Najmabadi stood in the hallway open to everyone to discuss my results and next steps. He became obviously irritated when I asked if we could sit down to discuss, and responded with "no one is here", as if that made it better. I simply wanted to sit down and not feel rushed and understand what he was attempting to explain to me on a post it. Once inside an office that had boxes and a tight space to sit, he went over next steps and when I asked questions, he told me those should have bee
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jamilah – May 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
Let me start with saying that DO NOT GO TO Dr. Najm Abdai. He is an average doctor for easy cases and not a compassionate person at all! he only cares about $$ Money, and Money, he will just pressure you to keep spending your money. Well I wasn't going to write this review because I believe that if you don't have something nice or positive to say , don't say anything. But after unsuccessful fertility treatments with Dr. Najm , I have ultimately I realized that he was incompetent for my case, or purposely didn't succeed so we would keep spending money and trying . Their billing department is also a scam, double charging and charging for things they say they won't, BE CAREFUL! We were a cash paid patient and paid for all services/treatments upfront at the time of services. However, 9 months after unsuccessful treatment and spending over 40 thousand dollars cash, they sent me a bill for $400! He does not have your best interest in heart and all he cares to convince you to spend more
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Tereza Partow – Jan 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
This was not a good experience. Not only were they billing us for out of pocket, but were double dipping with our insurance. Additionally, he was really trying to sell us regarding surrogacy in Mexico, and did not tell my husband and I that he was bringing another doctor into the meeting. When I noted that he made a rude and uncomfortable comment that was absolutely egregious. Dr. N was curt, arrogant (for no valid reason) and clearly hard up for surrogacy cash. I would NOT recommend this doctor. My husband and I are in the process of taking our business elsewhere.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 21, 2021
everything and more
Anonymous – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
This DR. listened to my history, looked what was happening with my fertility now and then made a pan. He told me the risks and possible rewards in a manner that made sense for my history and body. Thank you Dr Naj.
Andrea D. – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
Such a warm, comfortable office! Everyone is so welcoming. Dr. Naj is so sincere and takes time to make you feel like you are his only patient. Amazing! Such an great experience!
Jessica P. – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
I truly feel blessed to have found Dr. Najmabadi he has explained all the process we have to go through clearly i feel comfortable and ready for the process. Crossing my fingers to hold my miracle baby.
O. R. – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
Really great experience with Dr. Najmabadi. He's very knowledgeable.
J. S. – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
This process is obviously stressful and can be disappointing, but Dr. Naj and everyone in his office have always made my husband and me feel comfortable, and kept us positive. We feel like they always take the time to help and answer questions, and never make me feel like I'm rushed or just a number. I'm very, very grateful to them all.
Lindsay F. – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
Dr. Najmabadi and Staff made my partner and I very comfortable and explained all our options in great detail. Looking forward to partnering in future visits.
P. R. – Jan 25, 2020
great
Anonymous – Jan 24, 2020
quick and easy
Flor P. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
ET procedure was all as pro as it gets
M. O. – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
information is given thoroughly and clearly. everyone is very kind and friendly while also be highly efficient. I feel in very good hands.
B. G. – Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
I am feeling so relieved after my appointment with Dr. Naj and Dr. Hammond. With my last doctor, I was not getting any answers or any clear plans tailored to my specific needs. Dr. Naj ran a multitude of tests and has found issues that my other doctor did not run. I'm looking forward to a positive experience.
Anonymous – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
Dr. Najmabadi and his staff are awesome. They listen and try to help as much as possible. He has helped us in the past and now and are always happy with his help and knowledge.
E. C. – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
It has been a true blessing meeting Dr. Najmabadi and his staff. We have flown miles just to have his services. He is truly astonishing and part of our story,n ow part of our family. His knowledge and approach is one of a kind. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to have his services. We thank him and his staff sincerely. Renada Walton
Renada W. – Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
Dr. Najmabadi is the single most compassionate and helpful physician I have ever recieved care from. He and his staff go the extra mile to help you understand your options and feel empowered by them. They offer exceptional care and do so with empathy and thoughtfulness.
Anonymous – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
I have been to other fertility clinics and Dr Najmabadi's practice has been a much more personal, and easy experience. The staff is so nice and everyone really explains things clearly and sensitively.
Anonymous – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?
I been trying for a long time to get pregnant but until now I have a big hope I'm just 2 weeks away from transfer embryos so I have faith everything is going to be good , and the doctor and nurses are the best
Elia L. – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Najmabadi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Najmabadi?

Dr. Sam Najmabadi is a member of the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI). Members of SREI are a select group of physicians who...Read more

Los Angeles fertility doctor Sam Najmabadi, M.D., is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) & Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (RE/I).

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Persian
  • Persian

• PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD, 2012
  • Inappropriate Gonadotropin secretion in polycystic ovary syndrome, 1994
  • The Ortho Pharmaceutical UWE Goebelsmann, M.D., Memorial Resident Research Award for best senior paper, 1995
  • America's Top Obstetricians & Gynecologists from Consumers' Research Council of America, 2012

• Unexplained infertility,
  • Super cool X-1000 and Super cool Z-1000, two ice blockers, and their effect on vitrification/warming of mouse embryos.,
  • The significance of polycystic-appearing ovaries versus normal-appearing ovaries in patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome.,
  • Evaluation of Intramuscular methotrexate in the primary treatment of ectopic gestation: A prospective randomized trial.,