Dr. Sam Naficy, MD

Dr. Sam Naficy, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery | Male | 49 years old

As a facial plastic surgeon, my goal is to enhance, uncover, and restore facial beauty in a manner that is natural, harmonious, and which satisfies the aesthetic desires of my patient.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Naficy's Experience

See how Dr. Naficy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Naficy

Dr. Naficy accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Naficy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Naficy
Dr. Naficy's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
in Redfern, NSW |
He left me deformed. I gave Dr Naficy all my trust and money, and he hacked away at my face until I was unrecognizable. He is cruel, vicious, and sadistic.
in Bellevue, WA |
I had an otoplasty with Dr Naficy a few months ago and unfortunately will get a revision elsewhere. Before surgery the tops of my ears stuck out and they were asymmetrical. After surgery I have a telephone deformity and continued asymmetry, one ear aches when I wear glasses and I have a protruding stitch behind one ear. It is a hard lump. Dr Naficy said it was a great improvement but for me it is not. I'm told the stitches are too close to the surface and need to be redone.
Bellevue, WA |
I came in with some issues of aging, and walked out with multiple cosmetic and functional issues. At this point I was abandoned and left to deal with the damage on my own. I have since sought out another doctor who is far more capable to help restore my beauty. I truly regret ever laying a foot in this office.
in Brookline, MA |
I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Naficy for a pollybeak deformity. My pollybeak was improved but he caused a host of issues. My nose is very asymmetric and crooked. The dorsal graft he placed on my bridge is off to the left and is visible. I have visible grafts in my tip as well. My tip is over-rotated which doesn't look good on me as I am a 6 foot tall male. He didn't have the decency to tell me he didn't have the skill to perform my revision surgery nor fix his mistakes.
Hollywood, FL |
Last year I made a rash decision to have surgery with Dr Naficy for what I believed to be a straight forward rhinoplasty. The result of my surgery is embarrassing. It is twice as wide as used to be, and is very overstortened. It's as though the tip begins between my eyes and tapers out into a wide triangle shape. It was swollen and fluctuating for about a year, due to all of the unnecessary work he did inside my nose. I now need an extensive revision using rib grafts. BEWARE!!!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Naficy is a gifted surgeon who is dedicated to providing a youthful but natural look to the face. Additionally, everyone who works for him is professional, knowledgeable, polite, and friendly. It is a very client-oriented medical practice. I particularly like the fact that Dr. Naficy does only faces - and he is truly a facial genius. I have had a number of procedures with Dr. Naficy & I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Seattle, WA |
Best Rhinoplasty Ever!! This was the best decision I ever made. I have been going back and forth on my decision to have a rhinoplasty for years and I am so glad to have done it with dr naficy. The results are unbelievable and the whole process was smooth from start to finish. My nose looks exactly how I always wanted. Can't recommend him enough!!!!
in Bellevue, WA |
Amazing surgical hands. I was extremely impressed with his credentials and reviews. I believe I received the best care the minute I walked through the doors during my first visit through my last appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Naficy and his staff in Bellevue. I was very diligent in my search for a skilled Dr. with high credentials and reviews and he by far met all my expectations.
in Seattle, WA |
I landed on Sam Naficy and after visiting the clinic I knew I made the right choice. From the beginning they listened to all my concerns. They being the nurses and the surgeon himself. Everyone was so kind and you never felt like you were a business transaction but perhaps a very close relative. I'm not exaggerating, they make you feel so welcome and respected. Which was a huge load off my mind because I'm normally anxious. Today marks close to 7 months post op and my nose looks fantastic!!!!!!
in Seattle, WA |
Got rhinoplasty and septo pasty with Dr Naficy. Cosmetic results have been very transformative! Recovery wasn't too bad. After about the first week I was in a state that I could start working a few hours a day, and after 2 weeks I was back at work. I breathing has also improved quite a bit. Although its not perfectly solved, but is still much better than before. Kudos to Dr Naficy and his staff! Highly recommend if you can afford it.
in Bellevue, WA |
The office staff and doctor were absolutely amazing. I felt welcomed from the moment I walked in. They made my surgery day easy and kept my mom entertained while she waited. They provided all of the supplies and easy to follow instructions for post op care. I recommend using Dr. Naficy for procedures you are considering. My results are stunning!!!!
in Seattle, WA |
I do not recommend Dr Naficy for rhinoplasty. I hate the result, it's upturned like a PIG. We did imaging and it doesn't look ANYTHING like that. I uploaded a photo to yelp. It was embarrassing speaking to family and friends who cringed and said How much did you spend for THAT..? 12k... That's how much. So embarrassed. He rushes through the consult and surgery. Surgically he is ok but beware the ugly results. I uploaded a photo to yelp.
Mountlake Terrace, WA |
Dr Naficy is a revision rhinoplasty genius! He restored my breathing after my nose was destroyed by another surgeon. He and his staff are professional, compassionate and work hard to make sure your experience is a good one. Highly recommend.
in Bellevue, WA |
I had a very difficult revision rhinoplasty problem and was turned away by a few other surgeons due to complexities in my nose. Dr. Naficy did my revision surgery and used a rib to rebuild my nose. Although the result is still not a 100% my ideal nose it is a huge improvement over my old nose. I would recommend Naficy for revision rhinoplasty.
Have you seen Dr. Sam Naficy, MD?
Are you Dr. Naficy?

Compare Dr. Naficy

Dr. Naficy says...

Dr. Sam Naficy is a highly specialized, fellowship-trained, and double board certified facial plastic surgeon. He has over 12 years of experience with modern techniques of cosmetic plastic surgery, including eyelid and facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, and laser surgery. He performs close to 1,000 facial plastic surgery procedures per year. Recently, Dr. Naficy was voted by other physicians in the Seattle area as one of the top doctors for facial plastic surgery (Seattle Magazine). He is the only fellowship-trained and ABFPRS board-certified facial plastic surgeon selected on that short list of specialists.

A native of Seattle, Dr. Naficy graduated #1 in his medical school class at the University of Washington and was the recipient of the 'Highest Honors in Medicine' award from the Dean. He completed advanced training in general surgery and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at the internationally renowned University of Michigan Medical Center. Subsequently, he was chosen for a highly competitive fellowship position in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery.

Dr. Naficy has been a faculty member in the division of facial plastic surgery at the University of Michigan Medical Center and an attending surgeon at the Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery. He has been on the clinical faculty of the University of Washington for the past five years and was one of the founding surgeons of the UW Cosmetic Surgery Center.

A recognized authority in his field, Dr. Naficy has authored numerous papers and book chapters, and has presented his scholarly work at a number of national and international meetings. He has authored a textbook on plastic surgery of the nose. Some of the procedures commonly performed by Dr. Naficy include blepharoplasty (eyelid lift), cheek lift, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, rhinoplasty, chin & neck liposuction, and laser resurfacing. Dr. Naficy draws his patient base not only from the Seattle area, but also from Alaska, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, California, and as far away as New York City.

Dr. Naficy is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. This is the only ABMS board that certifies surgeons exclusively for plastic surgery of the face. Dr. Naficy holds surgical privileges at his privately-owned Medicare-certified ambulatory surgery center located adjacent to his practice. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the Washington State Facial Plastic Surgery Society.

Dr. Naficy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Naficy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Naficy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Naficy's Board Certifications

Completed in 1998

Completed in 1999

University Of Washington, Seattle

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Naficy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naficy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic Surgery
    • Facial Cosmetic Surgery
    • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
    • Botox® Injection
    • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Eyelid Surgery
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Liposuction
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.