Dr. Sam Moussa, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Sam Moussa, MD

Dr. Sam Moussa, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Moussa is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center.

Dr. Moussa's Experience

See how Dr. Moussa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moussa

Dr. Moussa accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Moussa is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moussa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Moussa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moussa to family and friends
Dr. Moussa's Performance
in tucson, az |
Sam is a great guy, with an excellent practice. The pre/post-op staff is well trained and offer wonderful service.
in Tucson, AZ |
From the "front desk" to the "procedure preparation" staff they are all great and seem to be well educated and experienced... Dr. Sam is without a doubt, worthy of all accolades he has received. Competent, good humored and a guy I'd like to buy a martini and chat for some time.
in Tucson, AZ |
Both my husband and are grateful for the excellent care and professionalism received from Dr. Moussa and his staff. I also appreciate the dietary suggestions he gave me for my situation.
in Tucson, AZ |
The Dr is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He had insights into my condition that I have not heard from any other Dr. He is very concerned with diet, and shared his own preferred breakfast recipes. The organization ran like clockwork for my colonoscopy procedure.
Tucson, AZ |
I came to Dr. Moussa for heartburn that had bothered me for many years and he found corrosion of the esophagus (Barrett). At first I had a lot of questions and concerns and now I would highly recommend the ablation treatment he performed. With the treatments for the esophagus I believe it has set the clock back many years. Changes I have made are to eliminate acid producing foods and not eating 3-4 hours before laying down. At Dr. Moussa's suggestion I am making my own Kefir (w/ almond milk).
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Moussa was very helpful in scheduling my screening colonoscopy in a manner that accommodated my very demanding travel schedule. He truly went the extra mile to ensure that I was able to get this test done prior to having to leave town again. He and the staff are very professional and courteous and I was impressed at how well organized and efficient he and his entire office were during both of my visits there. (consult/procedure)
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr Moussa is the only doctor out of three previous colonoscopies that I didn't have any complications after the procedure. He promised and delivered no bleeding. I just drove down from Prescott to get my fourth one and again no issues. Great doctor and staff!
in Tucson, AZ |
We love Dr. Moussa and his staff. Very professional, clean offices, very prompt and easy feeling environment. Dr. Moussa is brilliant and I absolutely love how much he really cares about us; not only the patient he is treating but also the patient's family. Thank you for all your help.
in Tucson, AZ |
After waiting 45 minutes to be seen, I felt very rushed during my appointment. Dr Moussa didn't really seem to care much about what I was saying and he acted a bit flippant with me. I have real concerns, I am a doctor myself and I felt like he was dismissive with me.
Have you seen Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Are you Dr. Moussa?

Compare Dr. Moussa

Dr. Moussa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Esophageal Varices
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis

Completed in 1990

Yale U/Va Med Center

Completed in 1988

• Arabic

Dr. Moussa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moussa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures