Dr. Sam Moussa, MD

GastroenterologyMaleAge 64

Dr. Moussa

Adobe Gastroenterology, PC

2585 N Wyatt Dr Tucson, AZ 85712

Dr. Sam Moussa, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Tucson, AZ. He is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moussa to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Gastroenterology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Moussa's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Diarrhea
  • Duodenal Polypectomy
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Motility Disorders
  • Esophagitis
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heartburn
  • Reflux Esophagitis
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Vomiting Disorders

Dr. Moussa accepts

Dr. Moussa accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ

Dr. Moussa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moussa

4.5

Dr. Moussa?
  • Office environment (51)
  • Staff friendliness (49)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (49)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
I saw Dr. Moussa because of elevated liver levels and also for a colonoscopy. Dr. Moussa is incredibly thorough, brilliant and compassionate. He, and all of his staff, took great care of me. Dr. Moussa listens well and explains conditions and options clearly. He specialties include both Hepatology and Gastroenterology. The staff at Adobe Gastroenterology are also extremely professional, equally compassionate and go out of their way to support patient needs. I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Moussa and Adobe Gastroenterology.
Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa was incredible. He is a wonderful doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. I feel so blessed to have had him as my physician. I was there for my first colonoscopy two days ago and I've told everyone about him and the staff at Adobe. Egan was wonderful too! I would go nowhere else but to Dr. Moussa. He made me feel at ease and was so kind afterwards. I so appreciate him!
Jeanne L. – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Moussa and his staff are true professionals for 10 years I have been going to their offices. From the moment you arrive they are courteous and very explicit on what will be taking place. Both my endoscopy and colonoscopy results were available before I was discharged and Dr Moussa reviewed them with me. Dr Moussa is also very concerned about liver issues and will explain how being overweight can affect your liver and encourage you in a positive manner to lose weight. This has been very helpful for me and I have taken his advice to heart.
Barbara Joy T. – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
This review concerns my experience with Dr. Hack. If I could give him 10 stars. I would. Dr. Hack is very competent, caring and gentle. I had a terrible experience in Colorado two years ago and was apprehensive about another colonoscopy. Since I am 86 years old and was considered high risk, this procedure was necessary. I could not have been more pleased with his excellent care and that of Tina and Egan also. The immaculate office looks new but they have been there for years. It was just recently remodeled. I walked out with a feeling of not even having had a procedure done. I highly recommend Dr. Hack. Thank you all, for your excellent care.
JoAnne – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I had an upper endoscopy done with Dr. Moussa. Office staff and Dr. were very professional and the procedure was a breeze.
Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa did an excellent job putting me at ease before the procedure. Everything went smoothly and I was in and out in less than an hour. The facility is newly remodeled with separate rooms that are very clean.
Susan K. – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Great physician...just not accepting new patients so saw me as a consult only... ery disappointed as I really trusted his judgement.
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Colonoscopy today! Not something you look forward to. From the start, my experience today could not have gone better. The lady at the front desk was very friendly. The two techs in the back, Egan and Tina, were both professional and friendly. And efficient. You could tell they were experienced and knew what they were doing. Dr. Moussa was also very personable. He introduced himself, explained what he was going to do, and talked with me after the procedure. Then he came into the recovery room and explained, in detail, what he had found, what he did, and what I needed to do for a safe recovery. I would 100% recommend this doctor and staff.
Shawn McNamara – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa and his team have been taking care of me for more than 16 years. My mother died of colon cancer before age 70, so I was told to start having checks at 42 instead of 50. Sure enough, I had pre-cancerous polyps, and have had check-ups every 3 years since. When I developed stomach ulcers, Dr. Moussa was my only selection for diagnostics and treatment. As long as he is in practice, he is my doctor!
J. Walker – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I was scared when I was about to see him, but he gave me some advise and hope that made calm my nerves. He also spend the necessary time to let know how to attack the problem until get it resolved. Thank you Dr Sam Moussa. Este doctor fue mandado como un angel de Dios. El y su equipo me explicaron cada simple detalle acerca de mi problema. Tenia un poco miedo cuando llegué a la oficina, pero me dio consejo y esperanza que pudo calmar mis nervios. Tambien se toma su tiempo necesario para dejar saber como atacar el problema hasta su resolución. Muchas gracias Dr Sam Moussa.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Obed – Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Certainly not a procedure that anyone looks forward to however the entire experience couldn't have gone better. The entire staff is great and a shout out to Dr Moussa for his amazing care and for such a professional staff. I was actually more concerned about having an IV put in than the actual procedure. I have very bad veins and past experiences over the years have proven to be very uncomfortable. Many thanks to Egan for making this experience so easy. I highly recommend Adobe Gastroenterology.
Mary D Wilson – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Had a colonoscopy last week and Dr. Moussa and the team at Adobe Gastroenterology were absolutely wonderful. It was my first time having a procedure of any kind, so I was a bit apprehensive. Dr. Moussa has a wonderful bedside manner and was very thorough before, during and after the procedure. I would highly recommend him.
Jon W – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I had to cancel an appointment due to an unexpected dental issue. I was informed a same day cancellation would cost me $50.00 and would be applied to a rescheduled appointment. The office manager informed me the fee should had been explained when I scheduled the appointment. Really!!....IT WAS NOT!!! Dr. Moussa treated me in 2005. His service was outstanding. He is a great professional! I will not use Adobe Gastroenterology due to shady administrative policy!
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Moussa was friendly and anxious to inform me about my procedures. He had suggestions for reducing my acid reflux. I have complete confidence in his ability to perform my colonoscopy and endoscopy.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Folks, you are at an Outstanding GastroEnterology Medical Office with the Very Best Doctors and Staff. Getting a colonoscopy precedes a lot of patient anxiety. Dr. Mousse is Super wonderful, well educated and put both my Spouse and I at ease. The Colonoscopy went much better than expected. The staff are very courteous and well trained. A high performance team by Everyone. Don’t delay your consultation or recommended exams!
John and Janice G. in Tucson , AZ – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I was nervous having my first colonoscopy. Dr. Moussa's staff made me feel extrememely at ease, explained what they were doing with each step, and were very courteous and professional. Dr. Moussa is very competent and experienced, is active in research, and gives you advice on how to improve your GI health. And he practices what he preaches, so his advice is not empty blather. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am to have been referred to Dr. Moussa and his team!
Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa and all of the staff at Adobe Gastroenterology have provided excellent service for me over the many years.
Chris in Tucson, AZ – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Moussa for over 20 years. He is an AMAZING Doctor! He is very knowledgeable, thoughtful & focused on improving my life every time I see him. I feel very fortunate he is my Gastroenterologist.
Jerome D in Tucson, AZ – Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Moussa from my first appointment. He had clearly done his homework and reviewed previous tests I had had and was fully prepared to discuss my medical concerns. He was very thorough and easy to understand. He gave me plenty of opportunity to ask questions and answered them all very thoroughly. He is very enthusiastic about his work and clearly loves his profession. Excellent bedside manner! The colonoscopy went vey well and I was treated very professionally.
Tanya Hoffmann in Tucson, AZ – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa spent all the time needed to explain my condition and results of my tests and answer any questions I had.
LYNNE in TUCSON, AZ – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moussa?

Voted Best GI Doctors by Tucson Lifestyle Magazine EDUCATION 1988-1990 Fellowship in Gastroenterology University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Little...Read more

• Gastroenterology