Dr. Sam Moussa, MD

Gastroenterology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Moussa

Dr. Sam Moussa, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Aleppo, Faculty Of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Moussa accepts

Dr. Moussa accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Moussa's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Duodenal Ulcer
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Moussa?
Dr. Moussa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sam Moussa, MD
I had to cancel an appointment due to an unexpected dental issue. I was informed a same day cancellation would cost me $50.00 and would be applied to a rescheduled appointment. The office manager informed me the fee should had been explained when I scheduled the appointment. Really!!....IT WAS NOT!!! Dr. Moussa treated me in 2005. His service was outstanding. He is a great professional! I will not use Adobe Gastroenterology due to shady administrative policy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Moussa was friendly and anxious to inform me about my procedures. He had suggestions for reducing my acid reflux. I have complete confidence in his ability to perform my colonoscopy and endoscopy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Folks, you are at an Outstanding GastroEnterology Medical Office with the Very Best Doctors and Staff. Getting a colonoscopy precedes a lot of patient anxiety. Dr. Mousse is Super wonderful, well educated and put both my Spouse and I at ease. The Colonoscopy went much better than expected. The staff are very courteous and well trained. A high performance team by Everyone. Don’t delay your consultation or recommended exams!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I was nervous having my first colonoscopy. Dr. Moussa's staff made me feel extrememely at ease, explained what they were doing with each step, and were very courteous and professional. Dr. Moussa is very competent and experienced, is active in research, and gives you advice on how to improve your GI health. And he practices what he preaches, so his advice is not empty blather. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am to have been referred to Dr. Moussa and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa and all of the staff at Adobe Gastroenterology have provided excellent service for me over the many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Moussa for over 20 years. He is an AMAZING Doctor! He is very knowledgeable, thoughtful & focused on improving my life every time I see him. I feel very fortunate he is my Gastroenterologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Moussa from my first appointment. He had clearly done his homework and reviewed previous tests I had had and was fully prepared to discuss my medical concerns. He was very thorough and easy to understand. He gave me plenty of opportunity to ask questions and answered them all very thoroughly. He is very enthusiastic about his work and clearly loves his profession. Excellent bedside manner! The colonoscopy went vey well and I was treated very professionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa spent all the time needed to explain my condition and results of my tests and answer any questions I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Professional yet courteous to your needs and questions. instills trust in his knowledge and experience that he will help your situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Moussa refused to see my mother after she was referred to him by her primary Dr for gastrointestinal problems. He apparently blocked her from his service. She is dealing with sever bleeding ulcers at this time and he refused to see her when she was initially having discomfort and bloating. I wouldn’t recommend this Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
As I was waiting, for over an hour, my observations were 6 open containers, appearing to be chemicals, opened by the sink. A pile of gowns wadded in the corner. Dr. Moussa grabbed one off the top and put it on. I didn't observe he or the nurse wash their hands. I waited again for him to speak to me. While waiting, again for a long time, a nurse threw away a used syringe in the trash near me instead of a biohazard container. I was in the office for about 3 1/2 hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I think it's important prospective patients know that Dr Moussa was too busy taking delivery of a new car today to speak to me either before and after my procedure. I was told by his staff that he was delayed with another patient but as I left the building he was in the car park watching delivery of a new car. I was provided no explanation of the outcome of the procedure and nor did he speak to me in advance of the procedure. This is not the behaviour of a professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa is very personable, an outstanding communicator, and very knowledgeable. During our consult meeting, I never felt rushed, he explained the procedure and why it was called for, and offered advice on healthy eating habits. When it came time for the procedure, he greeted me and the next thing I knew, I woke up in the recovery area. Within 10 minutes he came in and explained what he found with pictures, prognosis and recommended followup. Whole heartedly recommend Dr. Moussa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa performed my 10-year colonoscopy. Considering the type of procedure, the whole experience couldn't have been better! Dr. Moussa is an expert at his job. His staff are all friendly and helpful. The surgery center is clean and well organized. I highly recommend Adobe Gastroenterology and Dr. Moussa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Sam is a great guy, with an excellent practice. The pre/post-op staff is well trained and offer wonderful service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
From the "front desk" to the "procedure preparation" staff they are all great and seem to be well educated and experienced... Dr. Sam is without a doubt, worthy of all accolades he has received. Competent, good humored and a guy I'd like to buy a martini and chat for some time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Both my husband and are grateful for the excellent care and professionalism received from Dr. Moussa and his staff. I also appreciate the dietary suggestions he gave me for my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
The Dr is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He had insights into my condition that I have not heard from any other Dr. He is very concerned with diet, and shared his own preferred breakfast recipes. The organization ran like clockwork for my colonoscopy procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I came to Dr. Moussa for heartburn that had bothered me for many years and he found corrosion of the esophagus (Barrett). At first I had a lot of questions and concerns and now I would highly recommend the ablation treatment he performed. With the treatments for the esophagus I believe it has set the clock back many years. Changes I have made are to eliminate acid producing foods and not eating 3-4 hours before laying down. At Dr. Moussa's suggestion I am making my own Kefir (w/ almond milk).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Moussa was very helpful in scheduling my screening colonoscopy in a manner that accommodated my very demanding travel schedule. He truly went the extra mile to ensure that I was able to get this test done prior to having to leave town again. He and the staff are very professional and courteous and I was impressed at how well organized and efficient he and his entire office were during both of my visits there. (consult/procedure)
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Moussa?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moussa treats patients.

Compare Providers