Dr. Sam Moussa, MD

GastroenterologyMaleAge 65

Gastroenterology

Dr. Sam Moussa, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Tucson, AZ. He is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sam Moussa, MD

Adobe Gastroenterology, PC

2585 N Wyatt Dr Tucson, AZ 85712 ()

Compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists

Compare Dr. Moussa with our nearby Gastroenterology Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Moussa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moussa

4.5

Dr. Moussa

Fantastic, friendly staff. Excellent bedside manner - interested in helping patients understand results, reports, and consequences of behavior. Dr. Moussa is a gem. Adobe Gastroenterology is a treasure.
Feb 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Moussa and the entire staff of Adobe Gastro was fantastic. Everyone was very professional, punctual, compassionate and had the attitude of genuine care of their patience. A colonoscopy is not exactly a "fun" procedure but everyone at Adobe definitely make it more tolerable experience. Thank you to everyone at Adobe.
Terry M. – Dec 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Adobe Gastroenterology, PC and Dr Moussa were great to deal with. They took good care of me and my procedure was seamless.
Nov 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Mosssa and staff were fantastic during my Endoscopy and Coloscopy, Told me everything was going to happen even seeing this was about the 5th one I've had over the years with various Gastroenterologist, He was the best one, The Nurse who did my IV was fantastic , One stick , Kudos to the staff from Start to finish. Thank you all!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Joe – Oct 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Had my procedure today and it went great! I had seen Dr. Moussa 3 years ago for my first colonoscopy with him and this time I was cleared for 5 years! The staff was very kind, and did a great job throughout. Dr. Moussa had to be the nurse (putting in my IV) as well as the Dr. as they were short staffed today, but you would never know it! I highly recommend him as he is a true professional and very compassionate.
Mrs. Judi Davis – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Sam E. Moussa is the best gastroenterologist in Tucson, and probably one of the best in the United States. On 4-22-2021 I had a colonoscopy by him, and it was flawlessly executed. I feel most fortunate to have him as my gastroenterologist. Raymond Keen - author of "Love Poems for Cannibals" Sahuarita, AZ
Raymond Keen – Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I saw Dr. Moussa because of elevated liver levels and also for a colonoscopy. Dr. Moussa is incredibly thorough, brilliant and compassionate. He, and all of his staff, took great care of me. Dr. Moussa listens well and explains conditions and options clearly. He specialties include both Hepatology and Gastroenterology. The staff at Adobe Gastroenterology are also extremely professional, equally compassionate and go out of their way to support patient needs. I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Moussa and Adobe Gastroenterology.
Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa was incredible. He is a wonderful doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. I feel so blessed to have had him as my physician. I was there for my first colonoscopy two days ago and I've told everyone about him and the staff at Adobe. Egan was wonderful too! I would go nowhere else but to Dr. Moussa. He made me feel at ease and was so kind afterwards. I so appreciate him!
Jeanne L. – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Moussa and his staff are true professionals for 10 years I have been going to their offices. From the moment you arrive they are courteous and very explicit on what will be taking place. Both my endoscopy and colonoscopy results were available before I was discharged and Dr Moussa reviewed them with me. Dr Moussa is also very concerned about liver issues and will explain how being overweight can affect your liver and encourage you in a positive manner to lose weight. This has been very helpful for me and I have taken his advice to heart.
Barbara Joy T. – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
This review concerns my experience with Dr. Hack. If I could give him 10 stars. I would. Dr. Hack is very competent, caring and gentle. I had a terrible experience in Colorado two years ago and was apprehensive about another colonoscopy. Since I am 86 years old and was considered high risk, this procedure was necessary. I could not have been more pleased with his excellent care and that of Tina and Egan also. The immaculate office looks new but they have been there for years. It was just recently remodeled. I walked out with a feeling of not even having had a procedure done. I highly recommend Dr. Hack. Thank you all, for your excellent care.
JoAnne – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I had an upper endoscopy done with Dr. Moussa. Office staff and Dr. were very professional and the procedure was a breeze.
Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa did an excellent job putting me at ease before the procedure. Everything went smoothly and I was in and out in less than an hour. The facility is newly remodeled with separate rooms that are very clean.
Susan K. – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Great physician...just not accepting new patients so saw me as a consult only... ery disappointed as I really trusted his judgement.
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Colonoscopy today! Not something you look forward to. From the start, my experience today could not have gone better. The lady at the front desk was very friendly. The two techs in the back, Egan and Tina, were both professional and friendly. And efficient. You could tell they were experienced and knew what they were doing. Dr. Moussa was also very personable. He introduced himself, explained what he was going to do, and talked with me after the procedure. Then he came into the recovery room and explained, in detail, what he had found, what he did, and what I needed to do for a safe recovery. I would 100% recommend this doctor and staff.
Shawn McNamara – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr. Moussa and his team have been taking care of me for more than 16 years. My mother died of colon cancer before age 70, so I was told to start having checks at 42 instead of 50. Sure enough, I had pre-cancerous polyps, and have had check-ups every 3 years since. When I developed stomach ulcers, Dr. Moussa was my only selection for diagnostics and treatment. As long as he is in practice, he is my doctor!
J. Walker – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I was scared when I was about to see him, but he gave me some advise and hope that made calm my nerves. He also spend the necessary time to let know how to attack the problem until get it resolved. Thank you Dr Sam Moussa. Este doctor fue mandado como un angel de Dios. El y su equipo me explicaron cada simple detalle acerca de mi problema. Tenia un poco miedo cuando llegué a la oficina, pero me dio consejo y esperanza que pudo calmar mis nervios. Tambien se toma su tiempo necesario para dejar saber como atacar el problema hasta su resolución. Muchas gracias Dr Sam Moussa.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Obed – Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Certainly not a procedure that anyone looks forward to however the entire experience couldn't have gone better. The entire staff is great and a shout out to Dr Moussa for his amazing care and for such a professional staff. I was actually more concerned about having an IV put in than the actual procedure. I have very bad veins and past experiences over the years have proven to be very uncomfortable. Many thanks to Egan for making this experience so easy. I highly recommend Adobe Gastroenterology.
Mary D Wilson – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Had a colonoscopy last week and Dr. Moussa and the team at Adobe Gastroenterology were absolutely wonderful. It was my first time having a procedure of any kind, so I was a bit apprehensive. Dr. Moussa has a wonderful bedside manner and was very thorough before, during and after the procedure. I would highly recommend him.
Jon W – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
I had to cancel an appointment due to an unexpected dental issue. I was informed a same day cancellation would cost me $50.00 and would be applied to a rescheduled appointment. The office manager informed me the fee should had been explained when I scheduled the appointment. Really!!....IT WAS NOT!!! Dr. Moussa treated me in 2005. His service was outstanding. He is a great professional! I will not use Adobe Gastroenterology due to shady administrative policy!
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?
Dr Moussa was friendly and anxious to inform me about my procedures. He had suggestions for reducing my acid reflux. I have complete confidence in his ability to perform my colonoscopy and endoscopy.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Moussa, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moussa?