Dr. Sam Lerman, MD

Dr. Sam Lerman, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Sam Lerman, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Ft Lauderdale, FL. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 46 years.

3107 Stirling Rd Ste 300

• Freedom Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Lerman

See how frequently Dr. Lerman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Diabetes Type 2
Testicular Dysfunction

Dr. Lerman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lerman "Board certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism"

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetic Ketoacidosis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Jewish Genl Hospital McGill University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973
  • University Miami
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Lerman has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Yiddish

Dr. Lerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lerman to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lerman's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Lerman has been my Endocrinologist for a number of years. He is by far the best Doctor I have ever been to. I have had Diabetes for over 40 years. When I first started seeing Dr. Lerman my Diabetes was way out of control. With the guidance and expertise of Dr. Lerman I have been able to keep my Diabetes in control and my A1C's in the low 6's. I have been able to keep complications at bay. I would highly recommend Dr. Lerman.
in Hollywood, FL |
DR. SAM LERMAN IS A PROFESSIONAL AND RESPONSABLE DOCTOR TOGUETHER A PROFESSIONAL STAFF. I'M HIS PATIENCE FOR SPACE 10 YEARS AND I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINT ABOUT HIS MEDICAL SERVICES. DOCTOR LERMAN IS A EXCELLENT ENDOCRINOLOGY, FRIENDLY AND CONFIDENCE. THANK YOU DR. LERMAN FOR KEEPING ME HEALTHY.
in Hialeah, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Sam Lerman for years! He schedules and sees his patients on time and spends quality time trying to improve the quality of your life. He is a very dedicated Endocrinologist and I am proud to say he is my Doctor!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been a going to Dr. Lerman's office for over 10yrs., and he is okay; very knowledgeable and experienced, but the wait time is long. I started going to his PA Sharon and I get in and out. The only problem is with some of the office staff. They are rude, inconsiderate and never organized. Cant get a message to anyone, and cant anyone to call you back. They all seem overworked and underpaid and therefore it shows in the way they treat the patients.
in Hollywood, FL |
dr. lerman has always been exceedingly patient, kind, reassuring. i trust him implicitly. his staff is terrific, as well.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have Type1 Diabetes and searched high and low for an endocrinologist that really understood how to treat my disease, until I found Dr. Lerman. He's a great doctor with great bedside manners and the right experience. I've already told him he cannot retire!
in Davie, FL |
Dr. Lerman always takes the extra time to ensure your visit and your treatment is a priority. He wants to make sure you understand your treatment protocol and you feel comfortable about what your plan of action is going forward. Anything you do not understand he is willing to take the extra time to explain.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Lerman has been my endocrinologist for over 20 years and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He is extremely competent, always patient and answers all of your questions. He goes beyond the normal physician's duties and really cares about his patient's health and any concerns you may have. I only wish there were more doctors like Dr. Lerman.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Lerman is the BEST endocrinologist that I have ever had. I've had a total of 4 endocrinologists throughout my diabetic life. Lerman is by far the most thorough and attentive one I've worked with. Very knowledgeable and he actually cares! He cares about his work and about you, which makes him an EXCELLENT doctor. I would HIGHLY recommend to all, without any hesitation!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr Lerman is a fine doctor. I have been seeing him for many years. He takes his time with patients and explaines everything.. I definitely would recommend him to family and friends.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Dr. Lerman is always very thorough, allows all questions to be asked/answered, and never rushes the exam. He is always on time for my appointments.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lerman is always there to help me and listen to anything I need help with. I have been going to him for over 18 years and always shows a big interest in how I feel and helps me keep my sugars under control. When I need a script sent to the pharmacy his girl Jessie is always very helpful(this is very important).I have recommended many people to go see him and they are also very pleased.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lerman is very thorough, he listens and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have been a patient of his for many years.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have received first class treatment from Dr. Lerman for 20 years and find him completely competent, caring and engaged. He is the type of Doctor that other doctor's should aspire to.
in Hollywood, FL |
I would never recommend Sam Lerman to anyone I cared about. All of my ongoing complaints and symptoms were either ignored, or arrogantly dismissed. My quality of life was awful, until I took matters into my own hands and demanded that he switch my medication, after YEARS of having bad side effects. I finally found an endocrinologist who validated my symptoms and who is clearly more educated in the field (50 years practicing) Do yourself a favor and avoid him.
in Hollywood, FL |
A Doctor who cares, I trust and listen to. The staff are polite, caring and respectful. The lab nurses are great, never a problem drawing blood. My wife had a problem with her heart beat {in our last visit} and without any hesitation he ordered an EKG test in his office got the result quickly and recommended her to see a cardiologist. I like the new location easy parking
Have you seen Dr. Sam Lerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Lerman?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at Memorial Regional Hospital

Visit Dr. Lerman

Humana EPO
    Humana HMO
    Humana POS
    Humana PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Standard Nationwide Standard