Dr. Sam Fuller, MD

Dr. Sam Fuller, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery  |
I chose to practice at South Bend Orthopaedics because of its excellent national reputation as well as the skill and passion of its physicians. As a native of Chicago, I am particularly excited to return to the Michiana area where I attended college at Notre Dame. My wife and I are looking forward to cheering for our Notre Dame and Chicago sports teams, cooking, traveling, and enjoying Midwest life with family and friends.

53880 Carmichael Dr

South Bend, IN 46635

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Fuller

See how frequently Dr. Fuller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
high
Hand Fracture
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)

Dr. Fuller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Fuller "I am a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, with fellowship training in Orthopaedic Upper Extremity Surgery, who specializes in hand, wrist, and forearm surgery. My diverse training allows me to bring a very unique "hybrid" approach to the upper extremity. I am able to combine my plastic surgery knowledge of microvascular and soft tissue reconstruction with my Orthopaedic training to properly diagnose and treat bony and ligamentous injuries."

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
  • General Hand Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Fuller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Finger Disorders
  • Forearm Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Skin Grafts
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Notre Dame
  • University Of Chicago Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Curtis Natl Hand Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Fuller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fuller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fuller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fuller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fuller to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Fuller's Performance
in South Bend, IN |
I found Dr. Fuller to be competent and professional in all respect when he performed delicate surgery on my right hand. It is no surprise that the surgical nurses were very complimentary of him. His meticulous work resulted in relatively little pain, quick healing, and no scarring. I very highly recommend him as someone who will competently handle you r surgery in a friendly and caring manner..
Chicago, IL |
I am a 32-year-old male. My mallet finger injury (torn extensor tendon) to left little finger was treated with graduated splinting - no surgery recommended. I reached full use with very minor soreness after just under 7 months of care - no splinting or pain meds, anymore. I am back to participating in activities with 100% confidence in my left little finger!
Mishawaka, IN |
Had carpal tunnel surgery done on both hands by Dr. Fuller. Wonderful doctor. He listened, on time for his appointments. Follow up was great.
in Granger, IN |
I had surgery on my wrist. Doctor Fuller thoroughly explained everything before and after surgery. He takes time in the office visits to go over things and for me to ask questions. He is also very concerned for the well-being of his patients. My recovery was fantastic, which I attribute to his good work. He is also considerate of patient wait-time and keeps it to a minimum. I highly recommend him.
in Plymouth, IN |
I am 100% satisfied with the carpel tunnel surgery Dr. Fuller performed. From the first office visit to see Dr. Fuller to the last follow up visit after the surgery he was professional and listened and answered my questions to my satisfaction. After my surgery Dr. Fuller explained everything to my wife about how the surgery went and answered all of her questions. I highly recommend Dr. Fuller for his surgical skills, his professionalism and his all-around patient care!!!
in Granger, IN |
Excellent surgeon !!!Meticulous in his work and dress ! I had a very bad break and am very pleased with my results .
in Mishawaka, IN |
Dr. Fuller is one of the most compassionate, caring, trusting doctors I have ever been to. He listens to everything you say and makes sure you are comfortable with what is going on and being said. He leaves no stone unturned. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Fuller for any hand issue you may have. Also, I would like to add his assistant Christina is also caring and compassionate. They are a wonderful team and compliment each other well. They are awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Sam Fuller, MD?
Are you Dr. Fuller?