Dr. Sam Fuller, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery | Male

Dr. Sam Fuller, MD
I chose to practice at South Bend Orthopaedics because of its excellent national reputation as well as the skill and passion of its physicians. As a native of Chicago, I am particularly excited to return to the Michiana area where I attended college at Notre Dame. My wife and I are looking forward to cheering for our Notre Dame and Chicago sports teams, cooking, traveling, and enjoying Midwest life with family and friends.

Dr. Fuller's Care Philosophy

I am a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, with fellowship training in Orthopaedic Upper Extremity Surgery, who specializes in hand, wrist, and forearm surgery. My diverse training allows me to bring a very unique "hybrid" approach to the upper extremity. I am able to combine my plastic surgery knowledge of microvascular and soft tissue reconstruction with my Orthopaedic training to properly diagnose and treat bony and ligamentous injuries.

Dr. Fuller's Experience

See how Dr. Fuller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fuller

Dr. Fuller accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Fuller is now accepting new patients
    South Bend Office53880 Carmichael Dr
    South Bend, IN 46635
    (574) 247-9441Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fuller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fuller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fuller to family and friends
    Dr. Fuller's Performance
    Mishawaka, IN |
    Had carpal tunnel surgery done on both hands by Dr. Fuller. Wonderful doctor. He listened, on time for his appointments. Follow up was great.
    in Granger, IN |
    I had surgery on my wrist. Doctor Fuller thoroughly explained everything before and after surgery. He takes time in the office visits to go over things and for me to ask questions. He is also very concerned for the well-being of his patients. My recovery was fantastic, which I attribute to his good work. He is also considerate of patient wait-time and keeps it to a minimum. I highly recommend him.
    in Plymouth, IN |
    I am 100% satisfied with the carpel tunnel surgery Dr. Fuller performed. From the first office visit to see Dr. Fuller to the last follow up visit after the surgery he was professional and listened and answered my questions to my satisfaction. After my surgery Dr. Fuller explained everything to my wife about how the surgery went and answered all of her questions. I highly recommend Dr. Fuller for his surgical skills, his professionalism and his all-around patient care!!!
    in Granger, IN |
    Excellent surgeon !!!Meticulous in his work and dress ! I had a very bad break and am very pleased with my results .
    in Mishawaka, IN |
    Dr. Fuller is one of the most compassionate, caring, trusting doctors I have ever been to. He listens to everything you say and makes sure you are comfortable with what is going on and being said. He leaves no stone unturned. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Fuller for any hand issue you may have. Also, I would like to add his assistant Christina is also caring and compassionate. They are a wonderful team and compliment each other well. They are awesome.
    Have you seen Dr. Sam Fuller, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fuller?

Dr. Fuller says...

Dr. Fuller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fuller says...

My diverse training is particularly significant in the hand and wrist, which requires anatomic expertise to address skin, tendon, nerve, vascular, and bony problems as a functioning unit. I enjoy meeting my patients and establishing goals together in order to reach a satisfying and successful outcome through non-operative and operative treatment options. This may include injections, therapy, surgery, and the latest advancements in the field, such as Wide Awake Local Anesthesia No Tourniquet (WALANT), endoscopy, arthroscopy, collagenase injections, and microsurgery.

Dr. Fuller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• De Quervain's Disease
    • Dupuytren's Contracture
    • Finger Disorders
    • Forearm Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst
    • Hand Fracture
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Curtis Natl Hand Ctr

Completed in 2016

Notre Dame

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Fuller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery