Dr. Sam Fereidouni, MD

Dr. Sam Fereidouni, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Sam Fereidouni, MD is a family medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from St Matthew's University (Grand Cayman) in 2001 and specializes in family medicine, diabetes medicine, and more.

7699 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Ste 115

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Fereidouni

Dr. Fereidouni's Experience

Dr. Fereidouni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Fereidouni "As a primary care doctor focusing on diabetes and related complications my focus is you the patient and understanding in detail how to fit medical management into your lifestyle not the other way around. Understanding the patient and listening carefully and compassionately to your needs is the cornerstone to being able to deliver top grade care for you and your family. By listening, caring and using cutting edge technology we can help you achieve your full potential !"

• Adult Medicine

• Immunization
  • Insulin Pump Therapy
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• St Matthew's University (Grand Cayman)
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Franklin Square hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Franklin Square hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Saint Joseph's College of Maine MHSA
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Fereidouni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fereidouni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fereidouni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fereidouni's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fereidouni to family and friends

Dr. Fereidouni's Performance

I wish I could say something nice however my experience was not pleasant. Dr Fereidouni informed me that I should take Benadryl which is contraindicated for anyone with prostrate problems, which I have. Second he informed me that I could place ANY eyedrop with a steroid in my ear for my earache....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Failed to place multiple referrals he said he was putting in. These included eye doctor, cardiology and durable medical equipment. Cost to me was significant; not having these referrals in place. This office is a mess...!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I cannot believe this doctor has a DR. in front of his name. He is no more than an office manager. He was not professional or knowledgeable about my condition. He wanted me to take tests that were not appropriate to my condition. Their billing dept. doesn't know what they are doing. I could go on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent Doctor!! I drive 30 miles to see Dr Fereidouno. He takes time to listen. After many years of seeing doctors with no answers, I found one that is willing to work with me without considering me crazy. He is a one stop doctor (blood work, well women exam, physical exams, and more).
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Fereidouni spends time with his patients and explains things so you can understand. He doesn't take short cuts and listens to your needs. I never feel rushed out of his office. I recommended him to my husband and my husband was very pleased with the doc as well. His office and staff are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1