Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD

Phlebology •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD is a phlebologist in Encino, CA. He specializes in phlebology and cardiothoracic surgery.

Incredible Veins, Skin & Body

0.398406374501992%

Dr. Ebrahimi?
Dr. Ebrahimi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD
The worst doctor I have ever been. He is a liar, he charged my insurance close to $1000.00 and I paid him $250.00 my copay for one visit and after 4-5 months I received a notice from collection agency for the amount of $860.00. I tried to call his office many times and the receptionist put me on hold for hours and never let me talk to the billing dept. I called the collection agency and they said that I am not the only one and he has done it to a lot of other patients. I paid off the $860.00 to collection agency but it also ruined my credit. Even one star is too much because I can not go lower than that.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
very nice doctor.He's very smart and caring.
S. B. – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
First of all Dr. Ebrahimi is a great human, he is wonderful doctor even talking with him reducing patient pain as he is so calm and explain everything with patient.I feel free from all my legs pain now I can sleep every night without waking up.his staffs are very friendly ,respectful specially with old patient,God bless them all
Trvanda O. – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
I am so satisfied with all treatment Dr.Ebrahimi did on my legs,I don't feel numbness anymore,my wife has leg problem but she waited for me to see if i get a good result then starts her treatment now it's the time.thank you doctor for the amazing job and your caring crew,they are doing nice team work.
Arshavir N. – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
My legs feel a million times better after getting treated, I def see the difference in symptoms. No longer have pain on my legs. My experience has been wonderful, Dr. Ebrahimi is very professional . Staff is great.
M. G. – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
I've been coming here with my daughter and we are both so happy with the results. The lobby is set up beautifully to begin with, the office is extremely clean, and they have a very organized and neat way of prepping the patient's for the procedure. The office staff is exceptional, and they are all so helpful. They speak multiple languages which was very helpful for me as English is my third language. Lastly, the doctor is so kind and professional, and I felt so comfortable knowing I'm in his hands. You can tell he is very well experienced and knows what he's doing. I have recommended all my friends to this doctor, and I couldn't be happier with my entire experience.
Valya K. – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
I've had such an amazing experience. From the moment you walk in, the office staff greets you kindly and makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire process, and the doctor is extremely professional and well educated and goes through the procedure smoothly. I feel so comfortable knowing that I'm in good hands, and I'm so happy that I trusted them with my procedures. They delivered beyond my expectations.
Adelina K. – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
i felt burning on my legs before came here but after treatment i have no burning,i am so happy that i trust Dr. Ebrahimi , he is a wonderful doctor and kind.also all his crew is great,nice and clean office and thank you doctor and God bless you.
P. H. – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
I travel quite far to see Dr. Ebrahimi because I'm so happy with his work. He has helped my legs so much, previously I had a lot of itching and cramping in my legs. After getting treated I can say that those symptoms have gone away. Staff is really just wonderful they make me feel so welcomed.
L. R. – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
l had numb toes now after treatment its gone ,and no more pain
H. M. – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
I must say I'm highly satisfied with my treatment and with Dr. Ebrahimi. Before coming in to get treated, my legs were in bad condition. My legs were always swollen, they felt heavy, I was always in pain. After getting treated I can honestly say my symptoms were gone completely. Dr. Ebrahimi really did help so much. Staff is always so helpful and kind.
D. S. – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
Very clean, great service, good results, good doctor.
Ozzie B. – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
I had cramps on back of my legs when I visited Dr. Ebrahimi. After visiting Dr. Ebrahimi and getting treated, I feel so much better and don't have cramps on my legs any more. God Bless Dr. Ebrahimi for his work. Thank you
A. S. – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
God Bless Dr. Ebrahimi! He is extremely professional and kind to his patients. His insight and energy calms you and inspires you to know that you will get better with treatments he will provide. I live far from his office and would drive as far as I have to, to come see him. He is always on time with my appointments. Staff was nice and pleasant too.
I. M. – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
When I came to office my first day I used a Cane, but after I saw Dr. Ebrahimi, he worked his magic with his hands, I am walking without a cane. After my second treatment, I am so have Dr. Ebrahimi as my doctor. The staff is wonderful and very friendly.
V. A. – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
Very friendly, and professional, worked good with schedule, always have an answer to her questions, overall she thinks the best.
M. C. – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
first day i came to your office i wasn't able to walk even but now i feel so good, i am so satisfied with doctor ebrahimi's work and staffs are wonderful. they were on time.
F. O. – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
I only have good things to say about Dr. Ebrahimi. He always on time to see me, my legs are getting so much better aesthetic wise, spider veins are gone. My legs are looking more beautiful. I'm happy with my results thus far. Staff is so professional, kind, and helpful. I come from Orange County just to see Dr. Ebrahimi.
B. D. – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
Coming to Dr. Ebrahimi is probably one of the best things I could've done. I had such terrible pain in my legs, worse in the evening after a long day. After getting treated my legs have gotten so much better. I no longer have pain. I'm so happy with the treatment I have been getting. Staff is just awesome, so friendly and nice.
R. S. – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?
i am so satisfied with all my treatment,i didn't feel good in the morning on my legs but after treatment i feel much more better, Dr.Ebrahimi is so professional in his job.staffs are amazing they were on time.I had a wonderful experience recommend everyone who has leg problem see Dr. Ebrahimi.
G. K. – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Ebrahimi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ebrahimi?

Dr. Ebrahimi accepts

Dr. Ebrahimi accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Health Net
Healthcare Management Administrators, Inc. (HMA)
LACare
Medi-Cal
Medicare
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Ebrahimi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ebrahimi's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne Scar Removal
  • Aneurysm
  • Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Botox® Injection
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Compression Wrap Therapy
  • Dermal Filler
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Injection Sclerotherapy
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Lung Surgery
  • Microneedling
  • Phlebectomy
  • PicoSure™ Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Ultrasound
  • Varicose Vein Ligation
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Stripping
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Closure

Dr. Sam Ebrahimi is a Thoracic Surgeon serving the Encino area for more than 20 years. Dr. Ebrahimi is experienced in Vein Procedures. He is a professional member of the American Board of Surgery, the American Board of Thoracic Surgery and the American College of Phlebology.

Patient Testimonials

"Dr Ebrahimi is an excellent Doctor with well bedside manners. I highly reccomend him to everyone"

• Phlebology
  • Cardiothoracic Surgery

UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles
UCLA Medical Center
University Of California Los Angeles

• Persian
  • Russian
  • Arabic

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ebrahimi treats patients.

Encino Hospital Medical Center

Encino, CA

60% Patient experience rating, 9% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2017)