Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO

Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMale

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Mangonia Park, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Florida JFK Hospital and HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of South Florida

Dr. Grimaldi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grimaldi

Dr. Grimaldi

Above & Beyond Successful Parotid Gland Surgery
Dr. Grimaldi is amazing and such a master of his profession! I was so scared to have parotid gland surgery, especially due to the facial nerve preservation involved and stitches that were needed around my ear and neck areas. However, Dr. Grimaldi was always one step ahead calming my fears. He also took great care to make sure I experienced optimum results overall. I was relieved to find out very quickly the mass he removed was benign. The icing on the cake was having an ENT/head, neck, plastic surgeon like Dr. Grimaldi. Not only was he kind and thoughtful throughout the process, but he was incredibly skilled in the tedious surgery he performed -- I'll barely see a trace of it when I'm totally healed because he didn't want me to have a visual memory of the whole traumatic situation and because he's so mindful about aesthetics. My facial nerves are in tact (I'm smiling ear to ear at this moment because I'm feeling so fortunate). I'm beyond grateful to Dr. Grimaldi and his team!
May 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
I was in a situation that I wasn't able to fly home due to ear issues. I was stuck in FL for three weeks. After explaining my situation his staff gave me last app't for the day- Friday afternoon. He told me what needed to be done and LUCKILY- the audiologist was still in her office and offered to give me a hearing test- which then allowed Dr. Grimaldi to insert a tube in my ear. I flew home that Sunday!!! Thank you! for caring and going above & beyond!
Denise Barletta RN – Nov 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr. Sal is a blessing to our whole family. He explains things throughly. He is compassionate, kind and caring. He is easy to talk to and ask questions. I highly recommend him to everyone.
Cathy J – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr. Grimaldi is an exceptional caring doctor. After a visit he still call me at home to check and see how I am doing and prescribing medication to help me with my problem.
eitan rosen – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr. Grimaldi is an amazing doctor. I’ve been dealing with tonsil stones for years, and finally decided to see a doctor about it. First I was prescribed a mouthwash medication of sorts to see if that would treat it, but then I realized my tonsils were enlarged as well and wanted to have them removed, since the initial treatment didn’t work. Dr. Grimaldi agreed to a tonsillectomy for me, and despite all the horror stories I’ve heard about adult tonsillectomies, (I know the pain differs from person to person) the experience went very well due to his skilled work. He helped me with any questions I had during the tonsillectomy recovery process and I felt re-assured. I’m very glad I decided to go through with it. Highly recommend Dr. Grimaldi for any of your ear/nose/throat issues.
K.E. – Mar 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr. Grimaldi is very skilled as an ENT. Great at diagnosis. He is conservative with his approach and will try everything he can to prevent surgery. I have a deviated septum that block the one side and he told me surgery would correct this and my airflow would be 100% better on that side and that I would not get sinus infections as easily. Even knowing this we tried the conservative approach of allergy shots, singulair/montelukast paired with an antihistamine (Claritin) and Flonase nasal spray. This made my sinuses livable enough for me, so no surgery and better quality of life. When I get the occasional sinus infection I can get in within a week or two but Dr. Grimaldi will usually proscribe antibiotics for me right away, so I don't suffer before seeing him. This works because I am familiar with sinus infections and also the medication that works for me. Works everytime. Thanks Dr. Grimaldi!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Scoop2220 – Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
DR. GRIMALDI IS A LIFESAVER. I had my adenoids removed and my deviated septum fixed, along with turbinate reduction five days ago. I was constantly questioning whether I should just live it, because I was scared of complications and pain. He stood by as I had my indecisiveness and reassured me that it would be improving my quality of life. 5 days later, and here I am, so happy I could cry... and the best part is, I can properly blow my nose afterwards He is the guy you want for your surgery! Most caring, experienced, and genuine doctor ever. Last but not least, the smells of the world are beautiful, and I can freely smell and hear and breathe. It’s a whole other world, you will NOT regret it! Yes it is worth it, but if you want it done right for sure, this is who you go to. He’s AMAZING. worth every penny.
Diana Depalma – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Great Staff and office. He is personable and is very easy to talk with. Very nice, very pleased with my visit.
Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
My daughter recently had a Rhinoplasty, Submucous Resection and Septoplasty performed by Dr. Grimaldi and to say that he exceeded our expectations is an understatement. My daughter was is in competitive cheer and as a base was practicing one of her stunts when her flyer fell on her face. I rushed her to the hospital and had a CT scan and found out that she had a bilateral nasal bone fracture. She was scheduled for surgery 2 days later. I was extremely nervous about the surgery and especially nervous about putting her down under anesthesia. Dr. Grimaldi took his time to explain all the procedures in detail and provided the comfort and reassurance I needed that my daughter would be ok. It’s been 2 months since the surgery and we could not be happier. Her nose looks amazing and her breathing has improved tremendously. Dr Grimaldi is an ethical professional with a comforting bedside manner who provides the upmost care from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend him!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Alexia Marcellino – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr Grimaldi was able to help me when two other ENT doctors could not. I received a CT scan right in his office and he showed me why my previous surgery failed and I still couldn’t breathe! He showed me that my Nasal Valve was collapsing and fixed it in his office ! I can finally breathe. I have also received an allergy test that we are working on together. Thank you, I highly recommend him to anyone that wants help. He is the doc for the job!
Michelle Stevens in Jupiter, FL – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr. Grimaldi is so incredibly kind and caring. He has always taken the time to listen and has gone above and beyond what anyone else has done for us during my wifes cancer diagnosis. He never gave up on us! The CT and MRI were normal, but he persisted in getting a biopsy and found what two other doctors and the MRI and CT missed. His staff is wonderful! Thank You Heather for all of the phone calls. I can't Thank You enough for taking such good care of my wife and my family.
Michael Brooks in Jupiter, FL – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
I am BEYOND THANKFUL to Dr. Grimaldi and his staff!!! I have been dealing with sinus issues for 20 years and then FINALLY I decided to do something about it!! Dr. Grimaldi is truly SOMETHING SPECIAL!!! I had sinus surgery one week ago and all I can say is THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! What a HUGE success!!! I can actually get breathe through my nose for the 1st time in FOREVER!!! All I can say is if anyone is having any kind of sinus issues....HE IS THE BEST!!
Stephanie S. in FL – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
My Mother fell and fractured her nose over the weekend. She saw her PCP Monday morning and he called Dr. Grimaldi and he had us come right in. He actually waited for us to drive from Jupiter to his WPB office to be seen. He examined my mother and explained everything to her so she and my Dad understood. He was able to fix her nose right there in the office without her having to go under General anesthesia. He has an incredible bedside manner and is very proficient in his work. Excellent office!
West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr. Grimaldi is one of the most caring physicians I have had a chance to receive treatments. He is very professional, thorough and competent. His diagnosis and treatments of my breathing and hearing difficulties have been absolutely impressive. I'm grateful to have him as my ENT physician.
Mitra chappell in West Palm Beach, FL – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
VERY HAPPY WITH DR. GRIMALDI. HE'S VERY THOROUGH, CARING AND CONSERVATIVE IN HIS APPROACH TO MY PARTICULAR HEARING ISSUE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GRIMALDI.
Marty M. in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
If you are seeking an ENT who cares about each and every patient; who goes above & beyond to provide excellent care; organized & up-to-date on the latest breakthroughs, but also conservative in his approach - go see Dr. Grimaldi. We are so thrilled we found him. He is a brilliant and talented Doctor/Surgeon.
Kelly in Stuart, FL – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Having a really bad case of sinusitis and being allergic to penicillin I left all medical decisions to Dr. Grimaldi. He explained to me all the pros and cons of alternative medications that other doctors weren't treating me With. . After my 1st visit and taking my medications that evening. I can say I see light at the end of the tunnel. Suffered for two weeks before finding Dr. G. Best find for an ENT! Highly recommended!
Roe in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
Dr. GRIMALDI always gos out of his way to help make you feel comfterble and understand. He is honest and i belive he would never do any thing that is not needed. He takes time after hours to check in. I trust him 100%
Christina Givens in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
I arrived for my 11:20 appointment at 11:15, and I was in the examination room at 11:25. Dr. Grimaldi's examination was very thorough. He did everything a doctor should do.Also, he wanted to review my medications, and actually called me at home. Great service!
Michael in Lake Worth – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?
He is a caring doctor but his staff is hard to deal with. His audiologist is pushy when it comes to helping Dr. Grimaldi 's patients with hearing loss and ease of getting hearing aids. She puts pressure on the patient. He is difficult to see since he's in too many offices. Hard to see when you really need him. Messages are sometimes not given to him in a timely manner. He has called me at home when I was undergoing my medical issue.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Trish in Wellington, FL – Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Grimaldi?