Dr. Salvatore Giantinoto, DO

Dr. Salvatore Giantinoto, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Salvatore Giantinoto, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in East Islip, NY. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Giantinoto is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Giantinoto's Experience

See how Dr. Giantinoto's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Giantinoto

Dr. Giantinoto accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Giantinoto has admitting privileges.

Dr. Giantinoto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giantinoto to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Giantinoto's Performance
East Islip |
Dr Sal and his staff are true, old fashion, family practitioners. I have been seeing him and Dr. Gina for years. Our whole family sees them. I am never rushed and they always find the root of the problem. The nurses are outstanding as well. Kind, good at what they do and they always call back with results. I feel like everyone that treats patients here, genuinely cares about them. Ashley , one of the receptionists there is the best. Never in a bad mood and always always gets us in.
Coram, NY |
My entire experience with Dr. Giantinoto's practice was EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. The employees were NOT helpful at all and very rude from the second I walked in. I was ignored and left waiting in the waiting area for nearly 30 minutes before even being acknowledged. I only needed to get a PPD checked for school paperwork and was told that I would have to schedule another visit and pay up to $100 just to get my PPD looked at by a nurse which only takes a minute. Chaning my PCP today. DO NOT GO HERE
in Babylon, NY |
I find that Dr. Giantinoto is an honest doctor that really cares about his patients. He really listens to you and tries to find what's best for you. I'm not a person that is usually comfortable with doctors but he makes me feel very relaxed. I've also done some cosmetic work with him that came out amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Giantinoto, as a medical doctor, or for cosmetics.
in New Hyde Park, NY |
I went to Dr G for weight control and was very pleased with the treatment. I also decided to try Botox to improve the appearance to raise one eyebrow that was much lower than the other, after seeing some photos of other procedures he has done. All I can say is Amazing!!
in East Islip, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sal for many years. I am a cancer survivor myself and have switched both of my teen girls over to his practice. I have been to so many Dr's in my lifetime and I usually end up dissatisfied with many of them and continue searching for one that has all the qualities I personally need in a Dr. Dr. Sal is an intelligent, professional, CARING, and hard working Dr. He does not rush me through my appointment. He takes the time to explain important recommendations??Nurses!
Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Giantinoto, DO?
Are you Dr. Giantinoto?

Compare Dr. Giantinoto

}

Dr. Giantinoto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

• Settlement (1/14/2014)
    • Amount or Range: Average
    • Nature of Complaint: Zip Code or County of Event: Suffolk County, NY
    • State: New York

Dr. Giantinoto does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Giantinoto and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Giantinoto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giantinoto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Giantinoto does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Giantinoto and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.