Dr. Salim Jabbour, MD

Dr. Salim Jabbour, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  |
Dr. Salim Jabbour, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in McKinney, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

4201 Medical Center Dr Ste 320

McKinney, TX 75069

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Jabbour

See how frequently Dr. Jabbour performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Colectomy
Anal or Rectal Pain
Anal Disorders

Dr. Jabbour's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jabbour "It is the mission of this practice to provide excellent medical care and an atmosphere that reflects compassion and respect for each individual; we always strive to meet the needs and concerns of our patients."

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colectomy and Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hernia Repair
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Rigid Proctosigmoidoscopy With Robotic Assistance

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor University Medical Center
  • Virginia Mason Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jabbour has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jabbour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jabbour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jabbour's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jabbour to family and friends
Dr. Jabbour's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Jabbour is an excellent doctor. He fixed an issue for me 2 years ago and I have been seeing him regularly since that time. However, the office in Plano is a nightmare. Poor customer service, excessive wait times and staff who obviously have no interest in the patient. My last visit was totally unacceptable. Despite Dr. Jabbour’s expertise, being treated badly by the office staff every time I see him is unacceptable. I will seek other options.
Plano, TX |
Last year I went through a very challenging year with cancer diagnosis and section of my colon removed. The two surgeries, a section and then later a resection were both incredibly challenging due to the location of the tumor and the resulting area of colon that was removed. I’m feel great, back to full strength and exercising more than ever. There is no one better than Dr Jabbour; in addition to his surgical expertise he’s also a wonderful person. I’m blessed to have had him as my doctor.
in Mckinney, TX |
Met while in patient w severe pancolitis for surgical consult in 2010. In 2011 when I decided I needed surgery I remembered him & I specifically wanted him to treat me. I wouldn't trust anyone else. He's an outstanding surgeon and an approachable person. Open to ideas or options and willing to talk it out. I have zero hesitation in telling him my issues.
in Mahwah, NJ |
Dr. Jabbour is the BEST Dr. that I have ever had the opportunity to see! I had some lingering problems from a fistula surgery that never really healed properly and he was able to correct/heal the problem area with no further trauma to the area. He is compassionate, caring and a true Doctor in every sense of the word. IMHO, he is the BEST Colon and Rectal Doctor in the Dallas area! I was BLESSED to have him in my life and any wait with him at the end of it is worth any amount of time! Will
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Jabbour was outstanding with my fistuonomy procedure. I was terrified to have this surgery and lived with the pain and embarrassment of it for two years until I found him. He was very thorough and explained everything in great detail. The surgery went so smoothly with little to almost no pain. I am so amazed with his knowledge and kindness to his patients. I was also in the waiting room today and overheard other patients speaking about how he saved her mothers life.
in Plano, TX |
Very highly skilled surgeon. I had very complicated fistula and he fixed me . Thanks Dr. Jabbour!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Jabbour is the best! First, he's very knowledgeable and experienced. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my surgery. He's very cautious and thorough in his treatment and very concerned about long-term outcomes. He's incredibly kind too. I would recommend him to everyone!!! My husband and I are so thankful we were referred to Dr. Jabbour immediately after my cancer diagnosis. For patients that are kept waiting, it's because he's squeezing in those with urgent health needs ie. cancer.
in Plano, TX |
I underwent screening colonoscopy yesterday with Dr. Jabbour. From beginning to end, the care provided was excellent. Reception staff were polite and knowledgeable. Preoperative nurse had excellent fund of knowledge and IV placement skills. The doctor provided excellent care from beginning to end, as I expected from his reputation . Postoperative nursing care was excellent as well, and I arrived home safely and comfortably. I have sent and will send family members to this group. Excellent.
Plano, TX |
My appointment was at 2. They called me back at 3. I was seen around 3:30 and less than ten minutes were spent with me. I felt rushed and not reassured.
Plano TX |
35 yr old Male Fistulotomy. Dr Jabbour fixed me up. I highly recommend him. So thankful.
Have you seen Dr. Salim Jabbour, MD?
Are you Dr. Jabbour?