Dr. Saleh N. Jaafar, MD

Dr. Saleh N. Jaafar, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 53 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jaafar's goal is to serve the rural communities with the highest level of care with no need for appointments. His motto: The sick can always be seen without the burden of appointments. All patients are welcome and can see one of the many providers on any given day. Since 1999, Dr. Jaafar has expanded MedCare Associates to include clinics in Bandera, Castroville, Boerne, Utopia and San Antonio. Each clinic is centered around Dr. Jaafar's goal of optimal patient care with sufficient staff.Read more

Dr. Jaafar's Experience

87Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jaafar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jaafar

Dr. Jaafar accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jaafar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jaafar
Dr. Jaafar's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (58)
in San Antonio, TX |
We absolutely LOVE this amazing doctor and his staff. Dr. Jaafar has extraordinary skills and patient care! We go to Dr. Jaafar's Bandera and Stone Oak clinics and adore the staff. They are so friendly and accommodating every time we are there! I agree that it is sad to see people hide behind the internet and post rude comments. Give this fine doctor and his staff a chance to reach out to you and solve your problem. Please stop the small town mentality of gossip and negativity here.
in San Antonio, TX |
He sees 4 generations of our family! We all are very pleased and have always felt like it was his honor to be our doctor! We have been walk in as well as appointment patients. We will not leave his care. As a matter of fact, let me publically thank him for all he has done for our family! Lewis'
in Castroville, Tx |
Dr Jafaar is great but I think he has spread himself too thin between clinics as the quality of care and respect for patients care has declined. I have been a patient with his practice in Castroville for more than 15 years but am looking for a new doctor due to the incompetence of his office staff.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Jafar and his Stone Oak clinic is horrible. They over charge you, they give you a, I don't care attitude, they say they will call you back and they do not. I have been overcharged for too long. They sent a urine test off and charged me $4,500.00 Yes that is right $4,500.00 from a hospital that tested it in Texas. Then my wife had the same test and they charged her $1,900.00 for the report both billed to my insurance. The office manager is horrible and has no care attitude about anything.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Jaafar is a wonderful doctor but the office personnel are very incompetent. They talk bad about you in front of your face and they are never willing to help you. I tied getting my prescription renewed for over a week and all they would tell me is that they couldn't promise anything. Dr. Jaafar either needs to shut down the office in Castroville or get new office personnel. I am finding a new doctor and will never go back to him again.
Have you seen Dr. Saleh N. Jaafar, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaafar?

Compare Dr. Jaafar

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.