Dr. Sakshi Pawa, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Garden State Medicine PC 1594 Route 9 Ste 6 Toms River, NJ 08755 Get Directions
Dr. Sakshi Pawa, MD
Dr. Pawa is a board certified Internal Medicine physician located in Toms River, NJ. She has 19 years of experience. She completed her medical education at MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore University in Bangalore, India. As a primary care physician, she sees patients in the hospital and in her office. Dr. Pawa is affiliated with Community Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Ceter South Campus. She focuses on diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect adults, both acute and chronic. With experience ranging across various populations, Dr. Pawa has come across many patients with many different diagnoses. She will work hard to find the best combinations of lifestyle changes and treatment that is best for each patient. She is fluent in English and Hindi.

Dr. Pawa's Care Philosophy

I practice patient-centered care with a multidisciplinary approach. My mission is to help you achieve optimal health. I take into account your values and choices to provide the best care. My goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment where you can grow and heal.

Dr. Pawa's Experience

See how Dr. Pawa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pawa

Dr. Pawa accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Pawa is now accepting new patients
Garden State Medicine PC1594 Route 9 Ste 6
Toms River, NJ 08755
(732) 349-8888Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pawa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pawa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pawa to family and friends
Dr. Pawa's Performance
in Toms River, NJ |
My husband met Dr. Pawa while he was hospitalized. He did not have a primary care doctor locally so, Dr. Pawa became his advocate by chance. We were very impressed with her care and bedside manner and her genuine concern for a new patient. We have followed up at her office, and her staff is also kind and patient. Dr. Pawa is now his primary care doctor. Thank you Dr. Pawa.
in Beachwood, NJ |
My Mom and I both recently decided to change our PCP. Dr. Pawa came highly recommended and she did not disappoint. I was especially impressed with the attention she paid to my mom, who is 94 and has difficulty hearing. She took her time to explain everything to her. It was refreshing to have a doctor speak to you directly and not spend the whole visit facing the computer screen. It was apparent immediately that she is a very caring person. We are both very happy to have made the change.
in Lavallette, NJ |
With an insurance change I began a" be healthy" relationship with Dr Pawa recently. I found that she thoroughly reviewed all my medical history by requesting my medical records before she ordered any new testing needlessly. Our office visit was not rushed and all my concerns were thoroughly addressed. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. I feel very confident I made the right change. I would not hesitate to call her office with any questions or concerns, that is very important to me.
in Forked River |
Saw Dr. Pawa for my first visit. She spend ample with me and asked many questions about my medical history as well as family history. She was very attentive and gave me her complete attention. Her bedside manor made me very comfortable . I was very happy with the outcome of my visit and look forward to her being my new doctor. Her staff is very friendly and accommodating. Her staff made me feel comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Sakshi Pawa, MD?
Are you Dr. Pawa?

Compare Dr. Pawa

Dr. Pawa says...

Dr. Pawa is a board certified Internal Medicine physician located in Toms River, NJ. She has 19 years of experience. She completed her medical education at MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore University in Bangalore, India. As a primary care physician, she sees patients in the hospital and in her office. Dr. Pawa is affiliated with Community Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Ceter South Campus.  She focuses on diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect adults, both acute and chronic. With experience ranging across various populations, Dr. Pawa has come across many patients with many different diagnoses. She will work hard to find the best combinations of lifestyle changes and treatment that is best for each patient. She is fluent in English and Hindi.

Dr. Pawa's Care Philosophy

I practice patient-centered care with a multidisciplinary approach. My mission is to help you achieve optimal health. I take into account your values and choices to provide the best care. My goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment where you can grow and heal.

Dr. Pawa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Pawa has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pawa's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Syncope

Ms Ramaiah Med College Bangalore University Bangalore Karnataka India

Graduated in 1994

• Hindi

Dr. Pawa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pawa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pawa does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pawa and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.