Sairam Atluri, MB

Sairam Atluri, MB

Pain Medicine | Male

Tri State Pain Management 7655 5 Mile Rd Ste 117 Cincinnati, OH 45230 Get Directions

Sairam Atluri, MB is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Sairam Atluri is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Florence, Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital and Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital.

Sairam Atluri's Experience

See how Sairam Atluri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Sairam Atluri

Sairam Atluri accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Sairam Atluri has admitting privileges.

Sairam Atluri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sairam Atluri to family and friends
2.6
Sairam Atluri's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Buckeye, AZ |
My elderly Aunt saw DR Atluri She is in extreme pain Dr Atluri told her he would give her a shot in the shoulders as soon as he got it approved. Her insurance called her told her she approved. That's when the trouble started she waited 8 days for his office called her left a message on her recorder. When we called her back got voice mail another 6 days before his assistant called her back only to leave another message. Jennifer the lady who calls you back is very very rude. Very unprofessional.
41017 |
Dr. Atluri was brief and provided me with no information about how he planned to treat my condition. Also, you do not continue to see him. After your initial appointment you're passed off to a nasty assistant that talks to you like you're a complete idiot. I'll pass.
Milford, OH |
Poor doctor, very unprofessional and rude.you will sit in the waiting area for hours!!! For him to not even talk to you,he just sits on his computer. Wish I could. Give him Zero Stars but it won't let you.
Milford, OH |
He is a quack! I would not take my dog to to this guy,the worst after I've ever been to a my whole life. Very unprofessionaland rude.
in Milford, OH |
Dr Atluri is very unprofessional very disrespectful it seems he doesn't like women. his staff is very unprofessional and disrespectful to people. He seems to only be out for money. I would not recommend going to this doctor. if i could give him Zero Stars, that's what I would do. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor that has some compassion for people. you also sit in the waiting room waiting two hours for him to take you back, then after they take you back you will sit there another thirty.
in Amelia, OH |
To get your MRI scheduled is a nightmare. I was seen on a Friday and the next Wednesday I called back to see if it got approved or not and was told hasn't been approved yet. I called insurance and they approved it on Monday! I called the office back and dealt with the most unprofessional receptionist I've ever ran across. She told me the insurance hasn't approved it yet. Needless to say I will never go back to this office again. If you're thinking of going here
Cincinnati, OH |
rude
I only saw him for a procedure and I thought he was fine- nothing over the top nice but better than I thought after reading the reviews. I don't know how I would rate him if I was seeing him as a visit bc he just did a procedure on me- for that specific procedure I liked him
Cincinnati, OH |
I was referred to Dr Atluri by my internist following several orthopedic surgeries with residual/undiagnosed pain. After a three hour wait in his office he spent no more that 5 minutes with me. He was rude and dismissive. He did not listen to the description of my pain and NEVER examined me. He only wanted me to schedule spinal nerve blocks. I was so unhappy following my visit I decided to manage my own pain starting with my spine surgeon then my ortho Doc Bottom line I need hip replacement
Georgetown, OH |
Dr. Atluri is very friendly. However I didn't feel he took enough time to discuss my records and my MRI report. He quickly decided I needed an injection, which I was O.K. with. But my next visits he didn't give me time to talk about other possible issues concerning the pain.
Have you seen Sairam Atluri, MB?
Are you Sairam Atluri?

Compare Sairam Atluri

}

Sairam Atluri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Sairam Atluri has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Sairam Atluri's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Sairam Atluri does not have any conditions listed. If you are Sairam Atluri and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Health Sciences / Sri Venkatesvara Medical College

Graduated in 1991

Jewish Hospital Of Cincinnati
    University Hospital

Sairam Atluri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sairam Atluri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

Sairam Atluri does not have any procedures listed. If you are Sairam Atluri and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.