Sairam Atluri, MB

Sairam Atluri, MB

Pain Medicine  |
Sairam Atluri, MB is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 50 years old. Sairam Atluri is affiliated with Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital, Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital, Mercy Health-West Hospital and St. Elizabeth Florence.

7655 5 Mile Rd Ste 117

Cincinnati, OH 45230

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Sairam Atluri

See how frequently Sairam Atluri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Nerve Block
Osteoarthritis of Spine
Herniated Disc

Sairam Atluri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Jewish Hospital Of Cincinnati
  • University Hospital

Sairam Atluri has no media or publications listed.

Sairam Atluri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sairam Atluri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sairam Atluri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sairam Atluri to family and friends
2.6
Sairam Atluri's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Cincinnati, OH |
The wait time is very long, last visit I waited over an hour before I saw him. He spends very little time, if asked, he will give some answer, usually very minimal . Feel like I just see him to be able to get my pain medicine and pay my co-pay . Have been going there for more than years now. I think I need to find another. He is a very nice man, at first when I was getting injections, I felt better about being a patient. However nothing has changed for me, was told my only option was surgery.
Buckeye, AZ |
My elderly Aunt saw DR Atluri She is in extreme pain Dr Atluri told her he would give her a shot in the shoulders as soon as he got it approved. Her insurance called her told her she approved. That's when the trouble started she waited 8 days for his office called her left a message on her recorder. When we called her back got voice mail another 6 days before his assistant called her back only to leave another message. Jennifer the lady who calls you back is very very rude. Very unprofessional.
41017 |
Dr. Atluri was brief and provided me with no information about how he planned to treat my condition. Also, you do not continue to see him. After your initial appointment you're passed off to a nasty assistant that talks to you like you're a complete idiot. I'll pass.
Milford, OH |
Poor doctor, very unprofessional and rude.you will sit in the waiting area for hours!!! For him to not even talk to you,he just sits on his computer. Wish I could. Give him Zero Stars but it won't let you.
in Amelia, OH |
To get your MRI scheduled is a nightmare. I was seen on a Friday and the next Wednesday I called back to see if it got approved or not and was told hasn't been approved yet. I called insurance and they approved it on Monday! I called the office back and dealt with the most unprofessional receptionist I've ever ran across. She told me the insurance hasn't approved it yet. Needless to say I will never go back to this office again. If you're thinking of going here
rude
I only saw him for a procedure and I thought he was fine- nothing over the top nice but better than I thought after reading the reviews. I don't know how I would rate him if I was seeing him as a visit bc he just did a procedure on me- for that specific procedure I liked him
Cincinnati, OH |
I was referred to Dr Atluri by my internist following several orthopedic surgeries with residual/undiagnosed pain. After a three hour wait in his office he spent no more that 5 minutes with me. He was rude and dismissive. He did not listen to the description of my pain and NEVER examined me. He only wanted me to schedule spinal nerve blocks. I was so unhappy following my visit I decided to manage my own pain starting with my spine surgeon then my ortho Doc Bottom line I need hip replacement
Georgetown, OH |
Dr. Atluri is very friendly. However I didn't feel he took enough time to discuss my records and my MRI report. He quickly decided I needed an injection, which I was O.K. with. But my next visits he didn't give me time to talk about other possible issues concerning the pain.
Have you seen Sairam Atluri, MB?
Are you Sairam Atluri?