Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD

Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD

Regenerative Medicine  ·

Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Cincinnati, OH. He specializes in regenerative medicine, anesthesiology, and more.Read his story

StemCures

7655 5 Mile Rd Ste 117

Cincinnati, OH 45230

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Atluri treats your condition or procedure

• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Upper Back Pain

Stem Cell Injections must be performed by highly qualified and trained physicians. If not, it can result in suboptimal outcomes and can increase the rate of complications. Dr.Atluri has 20 years experience in Interventional Spine Procedures. He has r...

• Regenerative Medicine

3.8

Dr. Atluri?
Dr. Atluri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD
My pain was unbearable. it was constantly about a 9-10. There are now points in my day where I am completely pain free. I can now take walks and go shopping where before I was mostly bound to the house, I had trouble walking to the porch. I recommend Dr Atluri to everyone who has back problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I was always looking for the next seat. I couldn't stand for long periods of time or couldn't sit for long periods of time. I wanted to get away from pain pills because they were making me sick and not releving the pain. I would put off a lot of house chores, I had to lean on the sink to do the dishes. Since the stem cell procedure everyday is better. I can stand up and do dishes and vacuum and walk. Everything is great. Husband has noticed improvement as well. Wish I did it sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
After having gone to a chiropractor, a sports med practitioner I ended up seeing Dr. Atluri. His consultation and thorough understanding of my problem was relief enough. However, after he suggested I get stem cell treatment, I thought about it and decided to go with it and I am very very pleased that I did. I tell everyone I know that if they are dealing with any sort of pain to come see Dr Atluri. Don't mess with all the other doctors or the pills. You'll be glad you did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
In 2005 I sustained a severe back injury. Several surgeries including a micro discectomy and Lumbar fusion, spinal cord stimulator and the outlook of being on pain medications for the rest of my life. Doctor Atluri suggested stem cell injections and after doing research on the internet I decided to commit to it. I'm pain free and off all of my pain medications. Thanks to Dr. Atluri I have a new life ahead of me without pain medications or pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I am back to doing the physical activities I was doing before my back pain. It is very important to me to be able to work outside and stay active.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
Experience has been great. I have gone from basically being in a wheel chair to walking with no pain. With out a doubt my favorite doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
He has made my life more easy to get around. Before I came to see him, I could not get around without pain. Now I feel so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I have suffered from back pain for 10 years. I have had numerous procedures and was living on pain medication. It effected my home life, family life and work life. I came to see Dr. Atluri and he suggested I have the stem cells procedure, I went through with it and it was the greatest thing I've ever done. I've been telling everyone about it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
After years of shots, therapy and spinal surgery, Dr. Atluri was able by using my own stem cells to restore my ability to walk without back pain. It's a new life for me to be able to sleep, work and walk without restrictions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I had previously seen other Doctors for pain management, Dr. Atluri was the only Doctor that took the time to understand what I needed and was able to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I came to Dr. Atluri nearly unable to stand or get out of my vehicle on my own. He was able to provide the minimum needed treatment quickly, painlessly and professionally so I could get back on my feet and back to doing all the things I love. Couldn't recommend them enough. I'm truly happy and will be back if I ever need treatment again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
Patient since 2012. Injection helped for 3 years and returned after another 3 years. Procedures helped, very happy with results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
my experience is about a 4 out of a five just because of the lon givity of the relief. i do no feel this is the doctors fault
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
After my procedure I have been able to lift and move from one home to another, I would have never been able to do that before. I wish I would have had I done years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
Before I came to see Dr. Atluri I was suffering from extreme pain and I had lost all hope. Since then, the fantastic stem cell procedures have given me a big part of my life back. I had stem cell procedures done on both my back and knee. After the knee procedure I was driving and getting around within 4 days. I was able to resume my activities a lot sooner than expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Atluri to help manage your pain as I am 90% better overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I have had severe pain for 20 years and I had the stem cell injections, Dr. Atluri said that I had the worst spin he'd ever seen, it took about 6 months to get to 80% relief. After the stem cells I can continue working and go places like the zoo and walk for several hours which i couldn't do before, I would have had to use a wheel chair. I would recommend this procedure and i would do it again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Atluri he has been very informative and he cares about all of your needs. I've had knee pain for over 15 years.I thought it was due to a uni-spacer i had put in, but come to find out it was servere arthuritus on my knee and knee cap. Since the stem cell injections I have had no pain on this knee. It's unbelievable that such a procedure could have such great results. I highly recommend Dr. Atluri's expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
Dr Atluri describe everything in detail what he was doing, I didnt have much pain after first day.I feel 100% better and I find myself telling everyone to come get this done.well worth it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Atluri for a while getting Steroid injections for temporary relief. I then decided to get the stem cell procedure which was the best decision I could have made. I felt everything was explained very well, the procedure went very well and I am now pain fee in my back and was able to resume a normal lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sairam Atluri, MD?
Had a great experience with /Dr. Atluri His attention to my issue ensured a positive outcome and definitely lowered my pain level to a very tolerable level. Has improved my overall mobility and eliminated my daily dose of pain medications..
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Atluri?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Atluri treats patients.