Dr. Saira Momin, DO

DermatologyFemaleAge 43

Dr. Saira Momin, DO is a Dermatologist in Grapevine, TX and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Momin has more experience with Mohs Surgery than other specialists in her area. She graduated from UNIV OF NORTH TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER TEXAS COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE medical school in 2006. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Momin to book an appointment.

Dr. Momin

Dermatology Surgery Specialists

2020 W State Highway 114 Ste 340 Grapevine, TX 76051
Telehealth services available

Compare Dr. Saira Momin, DO with other Dermatologists near you

Dr. Momin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Momin

Dr. Momin?
  • Staff friendliness (65)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (64)
  • Appointment scheduling (63)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
Dr. Momin is a highly skilled surgeon and a wonderful doctor. I've had two surgeries with Dr. Momin and she and her staff are highly professional, caring and extremely competent. I would give she and her staff 10 stars if I could. They have set the standard for care, professionalism and superb patient service. I will highly recommend Dr. Momin and her staff to anyone who has to undergo MOHS surgery.
David Dickson – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Dr. Momin is a spectacular surgeon! Her skills, talent, and focus on detail produces exemplary results. She leverages her experience and background to apply a skilled artistry in her work. She is a special surgeon that takes immense pride in exceeding your expectations. In addition, her staff is a fabulous extension of her personality. While in their care, they make you feel like a valued guest and take great pride in ensuring your comfort.
Colin Starks – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Had Moh’s surgery on my face. Dr Momin performed the surgery with very little pain and the healing of the scar is almost invisible within a month of the surgery!
Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
My melanoma was not too deep and could be considered for Mohs surgery. I consulted with traditional melanoma surgeons in Dallas ultimately decided to try Mohs on this, my 2nd bout with skin cancer. Dr. Momin had a positive attitude toward the challenge of reducing my scaring and was able to transfer a portion of my facial tissue so as to not take a graft elsewhere from my body. She removed a "puzzle piece" and placed it in line with the portion removed. This left me with a triangle shaped fine line suture. When people ask what happened, I tell them I was attacked by a Dorito. The staff at this facility were friendly and helpful through my post-surgical needs. A good “bed side manner” is something rarely seen these days, so if you are having to deal with this type surgery it should be with someone that has a positive personality. Look around you, take a moment to feel how lucky you are. You get another day to live on this Earth. Enjoy it. And tell everyone you know to wear sunblock!
Hugh – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
A very "comfortable experience" even given that it was MOH's Surgery! Dr Momin and staff from front desk to patient room nurses, and the Doctor herself is one of total caring, concern, and quiet competence. On time, superb facilities, and a relaxed atmosphere contributing to patient comfort.
Roger T Macleod – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Excellent and friendly staff! Dr Momim explained every detail before the procedure and what to expect in recovery. The nurse even called me twice after returning home to check on me! Would highly recommend this Dr to anyone that needs surgery to correct a problem!
Stewart DeVore – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Thank you Dr. Momin and your staff. I had 2 basal cell carcinomas and my husband had 1 removed in your office. We are very pleased with the care we were given. Will recommend you to our friends.
B. C. – Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Great surgeon, I had basal cell on the crease of my wrinkle line on top of my mouth below my nose area. She did an excellent job removing and repairing the area that you can hardly tell I have a scar anymore. I would highly recommend. I wish she was a dermo and I could go to her all the time. Not long waits as well before appts. Front desk is very welcoming.
Kim Zarko – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I have been going to Dr Momin for over six years; yes, I have on-going skin cancer issues. I have gone to other surgeons for mohs surgery, but now will not go to anyone else after I found Dr Momin. She is patient; kind; friendly; she explains what needs to be done where I can understand it, but more importantly, she takes her time to make sure the stitches from the cancer removal will leave the slightest, if any, scar, as a woman, that is important to me. She makes sure she gets all of the cancer, even if that means we have to go deeper than anticipated, I totally trust her decisions. As a former scuba instructor, I am now paying the price of 20+ years in the sun, I’m thankful I have found a doctor I love and trust to help my squamous cancer before they turn worse without me looking like a “sewn-up quilt”. I highly recommend Dr Momin, and have to my friends and family, or anyone else.
Catherine Mundy – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I found Dr. Momin through my insurance company. The total service from the front desk, nurses and all were great. Dr. Momin did a great job with my procedure.
Steve Moore – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Second time, better than the first, and the first was great. Everything about her practice is first class. Her suturing is unbelievably awesome.
Ken Green in Highland Village , TX – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I had 2 MOHS surgeries in 2 weeks on the right hand side of my face. The immediate post-op scars were scary to say the least. A week later after suture removal the scars were almost not noticeable - a week later you would never known I had surgery on my face! UNBELIEVABLE POSITIVE RESULTS. I recommend Dr. Momin 100%. And her staff are among the most awesome and professional I have ever had!!!
RDIII – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
The bottom line is that I would go to Dr Momin again if I needed Mohs surgery. She removed basal cell cancer from my lower eyelid and did a great job. Before surgery I was concerned because the location of the skin cancer was very close to the eye opening. I was concerned about removal of all the cancer and the appearance after the reconstruction. The cancer is gone and you can't even tell that I had surgery. Dr Momin's office staff are professional and personable. They were effective and caring. Wait times were reasonable. Anyone considering Mohs surgery should keep in mind that the surgeon doesn't know how many cutting/examination cycles will be required until the last excision shows that the skin is cancer free. There are multiple patients going through these cycles throughout the day. Each patient should expect the surgeon and lab to take as much time as necessary for each cycle and as many cycles as necessary. I don't want rushed surgery for myself or for anyone else.
Ron Z – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Momin since 2014. She has performed 6 surgeries on me since that time for skin Cancer. She is very meticulous with her work and is above and beyond a professional Doctor. My surgeries (5) were all on my face ,neck and side at the ear. Her detailed stitching and results are above reproach. I have no scares showing from her surgeries. That in itself was a great relief to me as you cannot tell where any of my surgeries took place including the one on my back. I cannot give this Doctor enough gratitude for her professionalism and final outcome of my surgeries. Very little pain and her assistants are also very professional and do excellent work.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Momin by my Dermatologist for the treatment of a basal cell carcinoma through Mohs surgery. Dr. Momin did a great job of detailing the surgery...what to expect during the procedure and how to handle things afterwards. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Dr. Momin to others.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I am extremely impressed and satisfied with Dr Momin and her staff. From entering the new office for my initial Mohs Consult and being greeted by the very nice front desk receptionist until I walked away after the surgery, every person I encountered was 100% professional, courteous, and knowledgable. Dr. Momin did a great job, as did her staff. I highly recommend them for any Mohs surgery.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I would rate DR. Momin 6 star if possible. I was concerned about Cancer Mohns surgery. She greeted me with a warm and assuring smile, as did her entire staff. She was assuring and professional with the task at hand. She got all the Cancer in the first attempt. I thank her for getting the Cancer. Life is good because of Dr. Momin. My family (20 members) also thank you, job well done. I recommend her to all in the family and fellow Southlake Dragons. Art-Southlake, Texas
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
I had a great experience with Dr. Momin. I was nervous about having surgery done but she made sure I was comfortable the entire time and helped calm me down. After the surgery she was ready to answer any questions I had. And the incision was small enough on my head that it's hardly noticeable. I'm very happy with my experience!
Mike in Dallas, TX – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Dr. Momin has done several Mohs surgeries on my scalp, face, and ears and has done an excellent job with very little scarring. I would recommend her to anyone in need of this type of surgery.
David Brandon in Grapevine, TX – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Excellent performance in removing melanoma and with after surgery care.
Caryjay in Lewisville, TX – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saira Momin, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Momin?

• Dermatology