Dr. Saira Momin, DO

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Saira Momin, DO
Dr. Saira Momin, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Highland Village, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Momin is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

Dr. Momin's Experience

See how Dr. Momin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Momin

Dr. Momin accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Momin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Momin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Momin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Momin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Momin's Performance
Spring, TX |
Wonderful care, wonderful doctor! Dr Momim is very knowledgeable and takes her time to explain the situation fully, does not rush through the appointments. I feel so fortunate to have found such a great doctor to take care of my face. I would recommend Dr Momim to anyone!
in Lewisville, TX |
Working with Dr. Momin was wonderful, I had complete trust in her and her staff. I was very comfortable in the examining rooms and waiting room... every need was met. The staff was very helpful and so, so nice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Momin and her office.
in Frisco, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Momin by my regular dermatologist to take care of a basil cell carcinoma cancer located on my nose. I found Dr. Momin to be polite, efficient and easy to talk to. She removed the cancer without any pain other than the small pricks from the needle that was used to deaden the skin. After the surgery, my nose was swollen and the stitches looked terrible. I did faithfully follow her instructions and after six weeks, my nose looks normal. I recommend her highly.
in Grapevine, TX |
I had a great experience during my visit. I was a little nervous about my procedure but Dr. Momin reassured me that everything will be fine and it was. Dr. Momin takes seriousness in her work and is very knowledgeable She really cares about her patients and you can really tell that she has a deep passion in what she does.
Highland Village, TX |
In December 2016, I visited Dr. Saira Momin at Advanced Dermasurgery Associates (referred from my dermatologist, Dr. Michael McGuiness) for Mohs surgery on facial BCC discovered via previous biopsy. I found her office to be well-organized and her staff proficient and helpful. During my initial consultation, Dr. Momin reviewed my case, took photos, discussed the Mohs surgery process, and answered any questions that I had. I was very pleased with Dr. Momin and her staff... highly recommended!
Carrollton, TX |
This office is run like the army. If you like being treated exactly the same as every other patient, step in line. Everything they say seems memorized and when you want to have a conversation it is discouraged. They are polite but you are still on a conveyor belt being processed through their system. 1. I had to go to my pharmacy 3 times to pick up my antibiotic 2. Confusion among staff about coordination with my plastic surgeon 3. No after hour returned call with post surgery complications
in Keller, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Saira Momin. She was compassionate, empathic, and a very talented surgeon. She made me feel very comfortable and explained with great expertise what I was going to experience undergoing Mohs Surgery.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Momin removed three basal cell carcinomas from my forehead, temple and ear, respectively, during three separate surgeries. In each instance, she demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and concern for my well being. She was always sensitive to my needs. After the three successful surgeries, my friends and associates remarked frequently about what a great job she had done. I'm now in the final stages of healing and I'm still getting compliments and it's obvious that she did an outstandi
in Fort Worth, TX |
Each time I visited Dr. Momin she ran late 1.5 hours. This was extremely frustrating to me but I refrained from posting a review until I completed the entire process. I was referred to Dr. Momin by my dermatologist to treat basal cell carcinoma on my forehead. Immediately after performing the Mohs procedure, there was a large mass of tissue under my skin. This was also evident in before and after photos. She dismissed the issue and I havent heard from her since. (The mass is still there).
in Lantana, TX |
Dr. Momin performed 5 surgeries on my husband. She had to make one of the incisions right above his left brow. There was a risk she could accidently sever the nerve that controls the brow, which could cause brow to droop. My husband is not a vain man, but I knew he was worried about disfiguring scars and a droopy brow. Dr. Momin did an excellent job on all surgeries! She didn't sever the nerve, and post surgery scars are barely visible. I was so impressed! I'm so happy Dr. Momin was his surgeon!
Have you seen Dr. Saira Momin, DO?
Are you Dr. Momin?

Compare Dr. Momin

Dr. Momin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

• Daniel Koprince, D.O. Education Award for outstanding presentation, 2009

Dr. Momin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Momin's Board Certifications

Miami Dermatology Center

Completed in 2011

University Of Houston-Main Campus

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Momin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Momin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology