Dr. Saira A. Choudhri, MD

Dr. Saira A. Choudhri, MD

Ophthalmology | Female | 45 years old

As a leading Central Florida Ophthalmologist, I truly care for my patients, not just their eyes.Read more

Eye Care Specialists Of Florida

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Choudhri's Experience

See how Dr. Choudhri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Choudhri

Dr. Choudhri accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Choudhri has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Choudhri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choudhri to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Choudhri
Dr. Choudhri's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Kissimmee, FL |
I was very pleased with the doctor and staff.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Excellent doctor/patient attitude Excellent office staff Excellent after care Excellent professional care & know how
in Kissimmee, Fl. |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Choudhri since on or about 2005. We followed her when she moved to her new office and will continue with her. We are fully satisfied with her services. She is very clear with her explanations. Very firm and consistent. We've had successful cataract surgeries. In addition, the staff are very professional environment. I definitely recommend her.
in Kissimmee, FL |
My experience with Dr.Choudhri was exceptional and very professional. I won't hesitate to recommend her to family and friends. Also I want to mention the professionalism of all her Staff, but very, very special to Jessica who was excellent in giving us the instructions and support during our visits. She really knows her job.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Choudhri. My experience with Dr. Choudhri and her staff Was very positive. I received informative explanations in a professional, friendly environment.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Wonderful rapport with both myself and my wife - she has done all 4 of our cataracts. Her bedside manner is wonderful.
in Orlando, FL |
Is the best professional I know. (Para mi ha sido un angel que ha traido la luz a mis ojos cuando la oscuridad habia cubierto ,no solo mis ojos sino toda esperanza. Que Dios bendiga sus manos y le de siempre la sabiduria para que muchos se beneficien de ella.)
in Kissimmee, FL |
Very exact in all she does. Describes what the procedure is and what to expect.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Excellent training in wellknown hospitals,friendly with good rapport to patients & excellent staff
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Saira Choudhri conducted my cataract surgery 2 weeks ago. I am very satisfied with the results of the operation. I would also like to thanks the doctor an her staff for all of the attention and care that they provided me. The operation was conducted in the Poinciana Medical Center, who's staff was very professional and helpful with both my self and my wife through the process.
Kissimmee, FL |
told me twice that my cataracts were ripe. Said that I had dry eyes that needed to be addressed first. Gave me a script for Restaisis. Works well, but cost $1500. I paid $108. This put me in the donut hole and now I pay $100 more for my meds. Then she told me that my vision was too good for cataract surgery. My vision was checked every time that I had an appointment, so it was not a surprise.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I had very difficult cataract surgery. The cataract was hard and I have small pupils. Originally I was told it may take 2 or 3 operations and I should not expect good vision. It turns out I only needed one operation and my eyesight is now 20/20. I'm very excited about my results and I highly recommend Dr. Choudhri. I also want to add that her staff was amazing and very professional. This was a wonderful experience.
in Orlando, FL |
Thorough and spent time listening and explaining the procedure she was going to do. I felt very confident in her ability to do the job right.
in Poinciana FL |
The surgical experience was very pleasant. Didn't feel a thing during the procedure and post- op. is going well. Waiting time was a bit long but fantastic job!
in Saint Cloud, FL |
Very professional and great with her patients. Explained in detail of my care. Will definitely recommend to my family and friends.
in Poinciana, FL |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Choudhri for about 7 years. WE have been very pleased with her care of our eye issues during this time. I have just finished cataract surgery by her on both my eyes and extremely pleased with the outcome.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I am truly grateful for what she did for me. I was blind and now I can see, well at least from one eye so far. The doctors and nurses were great in explaining the process to my full understanding. Afterwards, the doctor explained how the surgery went and the after treatment to properly heal. I believe their team helps patients not only in restoring their vision, but giving them their life back. I highly recommend Eye Care Specialists of Florida.
in Fl |
Today was my first visit and was happy too say it was very good. She made me comfortable and explained as she checked my eyes. I hope to be a long time patient.
in Clermont, Florida |
Me and my Wife had bilateral Cataract Surgeries and Laser Surgeries with excellent results, no complications and she restored normal 20/20 vision! Her office staff in Eye Care Specialists in Florida and the staff of Poinciana Medical Center have excellent Customer service and are the best in the world! We will recommend this place without hesitation
in Kissimmee, FL |
The doctor and her staff are very professional, personable and thorough. Dr. C. explains everything that is going on with your vision. In particular, staff member Lynn is very outgoing and friendly.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Nice and clean facility. On my phone contact, I was pleased to be greeted by a human. The exam was thorough.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I have been Dr. Choudhri's patient for the past 7 years and she has been providing me the best eye care I have ever received. She is very thorough. You can tell the passion she has for her profession and the way she has always explained in detail my eye conditions. I trust her 100% and will continue to see her as my eye care provider and that of my entire family.
in Kissimmee FL |
Lynn took me into an office and completed an eye exam on my eyes. Lynn has a bubbling pleasing personality and is always very upbeat. She answers all of my questions questions and made me feel comfortable. She is very professional. Dr Choudhary is always very professional. She explain the procedure in detail and always ask if you have questions. She is very professional and always give you the layman terms and medical terms about whatever procedure that need.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Choudhri is knowledgeable and competent in her field. She explained my condition in an efficient manner. She is conscientious and I like that. Her office staff is friendly and efficient.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Office staff was friendly. Doctor was the worst doctor ever. Though she seemed knowledgeable, she did not like to be challenged. She said that I had eye allergies & needed steroid drops. When I told her that I did not want to put steroids in my eyes, she pretty much refused to carry on; did not offer an alternative treatment & told me that she could not do give me a rx for glasses. She did not seem interested in my reasoning for no steroid treatment nor care for me as a human being who thinks.
in Kissimmee, Fl |
Dr Choudhri is a friendly and attentive person. She explains the procedure clearly as well as the expectations. The staff she has is amazingly helpful and polite. But most of all, Dr Choudhri is an excellent eye care surgeon!
Have you seen Dr. Saira A. Choudhri, MD?
Are you Dr. Choudhri?

Yale Eye Center

Completed in 2000

Pepose Vision Institute

Completed in 2002

• Efficacy of autologous blood injection for treating overfiltering or leaking blebs after glaucoma surgery, 1997
    • Effect of mild to moderate myopic correction by laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis on intraocular pressure measurements with goldmann applanation tonometer, tono-pen, and pneumatonometer, 2002
    • A comparison of dorzolamide-timold fixed combination therapy vs. concomitant drugs, 2000
    • Factors predictive of LASIK flap thickness with the Hansatome zero compression microkeratome, 2005

• Urdu

Dr. Choudhri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choudhri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Choudhri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Choudhri

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Choudhri's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Choudhri

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Choudhri's Care Philosophy