Dr. Saima Ismaili, DPM

Practices Podiatry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 77 reviews.
Author:
Through but quick. Explains findings and offers corrective options. Medical as well as practical solutions her experience has proven to help. Thanks!
It was PERFECT!
excellant
Author:
She was courteous and took the time to explain everything to me so that I understood what could be the best way to resolve my problem
Author:
Dr. Ismaili is ALWAYS outstanding - I have a son who plays soccer at an elite level, so you can imagine the need for a reliable and engaged pediatrist who covers all the bases, listens well and is great with kids. Trust her completely.
Author:
Dr.Ismaili is very compassionate, understanding and easy to talk with. I have issues with nail fungus and a type of athlete’s foot that affect the bottom and sides of my feet. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an all-around great family podiatrist. She took care of my 94 year old mother. She is now deceased, but when I took her along with me for an appointment with Dr. Ismaili ,my mom was amazed at how Dr. Ismaili made her feet feel... like new. I have to agree with my mom. I realize, now, that my feet don’t have to feel bad or look bad. Her staff is an asset to the practice, always helpful and understanding. If you are looking for an upgrade to your feet by a caring podiatrist, look no more. My wife and I have been going to her for about 6 years. I think Dr. Ismaili is an asset to the community.
Author:
I enjoyed my visit to the office. The doctor and staff are very professional and knowledgeable about foot care. They have certainly helped to relieve the pain is was having
Author:
Dr. Ismaili is very good at her practice. Always attentive and explains all procedures. She is great!
Excellent Doctor
Author:
Dr.Ismaili is very compassionate, understanding and most of all very gentle. I have a very complex foot/ankle issues. She recommend doing the less invasive procedures first instead of just hopping right to surgery. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, who is experiencing any foot or ankle problems. Her staff is also very kind, considerate and helpful.
Author:
My visits are always excellent
Author:
My visit is always pleasant and very professional. You can tell Dr. Ismaili cares for her patients.
Author:
Excellent report of condition and procedure that was necessary.
Author:
Today was our first visit. She was very personable with us both and took her time to explain what our medical conditions are.
Author:
She explained everything before and during my foot ultrasound, xray, labs and injection. This was very reassuring to me.
I always enjoy my visit
Great exam On time Thorough
Author:
great so far. she told me more on my first visit than the last Podiatrist.
Author:
Dr. Ismaili, Staff and facility all outstanding. Positive experience from beginning to end with all information provided and outstanding after care!
Author:
Excellent service; pleasant atmosphere; Expert treatment; Experienced, knowledgeable staff. Always service with smile.
Author:
Was seen promptly. Dr Ismaili took care of my problem and provided clear explanations
Author:
Visit was good; this was my first with Dr. Ismaili. She is efficient, informative, and friendly. She offered me some options for the future as well.
Author:
The appointment was prompt and on time. The staff at both the reception and the scheduling desks were professional and pleasant. Dr. Ismaili is terrific. She corrected my issues and made recommendations to prevent further issues.
Author:
Dr Smiley explained the pictures/X-rays as she took them. She was very pleasant and I’m confident that she understands my pain and symptoms.
GREAT
Author:
Dr. Ismaili and staf are very professional and friendly. Dr. Ismaili always explains treatment plans and answers all questions of concern. I have highly recomended her to some of my friends asking me about foot doctors.
Efficient, personable
Author:
very good. I am please with everything. She and her staff is the best.
Author:
Dr Ismaili is very professional, polite, friendly & really cares about her patients. She explains what's going on & asks if you have any questions then answers them. She informs you of at home care that you can do. Which I need to do daily to help with the pain of Plantar Fasciitis. Her staff is also friendly & there to assist you.
Author:
Dr Ismali is very personable and kind. I always get good service from the staff and Dr. Ismali.
Author:
I had my first visit with Dr. Ismaili about a month ago for foot pain. She immediately examined, x-ray, and showed me the issue. I am glad my pain is finally getting resolved after months of going back and forth between my primary doctor and another podiatrist. Very professional! I have recommended her to several friends! Thank you for your attention and concern!
Author:
I like the way Dr. Ismaili recommended a beginning treatment and also explained other options available to me.
Author:
creative , excellent care. very professional,provided much information.
Author:
I was seen promptly and all my questions were answered. Dr Ismaili was attentive and provided excellent care.
Author:
Treated with respect. The Dr., Nurses, and reception office personnel were quick and attentive. Only negative was that I had to wait a bit beyond my appointment time to get called back to see the Dr. Not necessarily the practices's fault.
Author:
She took her time and was very thorough
Author:
I really liked the personal hands on approach to treatment. I was told exactly what was wrong with my foot and how best to fix it. Looking forward to my next visit and further progress.
Author:
She is caring and listens to me to give me the best course of treatment
Author:
She was very professional and explained everything well with the problem I saw her for. She spoke clear and simplified my diagnosis instead of speaking medical terms. I would recommend her to anyone and will be revisiting.
Author:
Very quick service & excellent doctor
Author:
She is kind, gentle, answers well my questions. Thorough.
Author:
I went in my feet hurt she looked at my feet , cleaned out dog bit ,took a x-ray of my feet . give me prescription of AMOXK put a pad on the bottom of both feet .She is a very nice Doctor ,her staff is nice too .I check out and my feet wasn't hurting as much those pads helped a lot . Taking meds then going back . Very happy with her help .
Author:
Staff is always friendly & professional. Take the time to entire about any issues you may have.
Author:
I was very pleased I didn't have to wait long at all.and she address all the problems .thanks .
Author:
I thought I had the best DPM before I moved here. He made a lot of use of silver-pads for wound healing and they were usually eventually effective. Dr. Ismaili seems to prefer a collagen powder to fill-in ulcers, in my particular case. This has been an effective alternative so far. The wound has not gotten infected and is on the slow mend. I am not sure how silver-impregnated pads would have compared. She is also very deft with a scalpel, debrieding wounds without making a mess.
Author:
I had terrible heel pain. Dr Ismaili used a machine to give me a shot. 2 days later I was better. It was amazing!
Author:
Dr Ismaili was terrific. I had a bad experience with an ingrown toenail with another doctor but Dr Ismaili took care of it. I hardy felt a thing. The staff was very helpful.
Author:
After the visit staff was very rude even the office manager.....I will never return and I will tell people how rude the staff is.....VERY BAD STAFF ATTITUDE.
Author:
This was the worst medical care experience of my life. I was rushed around and felt very little, if any, concern for my painful issue. Dr. Ismaili did not explain much at all and seemed irritated when I asked questions. The level of cleanliness in the office was not adequate either. I will never go back and I feel that they have wasted my time and money, along with not treating my issue. Run from this place!!!! The only positive thing I can say is that making the appointment was easy and fast.