Dr. Saida Baxt, MD

Dr. Saida Baxt, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Saida Baxt, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Paramus, NJ. She is 74 years old and has been practicing for 51 years. Dr. Baxt is affiliated with Valley Hospital.

351 Evelyn St

Paramus, NJ 07652

Learn about Dr. Baxt

See how frequently Dr. Baxt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Detergents
Actinic Keratosis
high
Dermatitis

Dr. Baxt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Baxt "Baxt CosMedical is one of New Jersey's premier Centers for Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. With a full complement of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists, Baxt CosMedical can provide for all your skin care and appearance needs. Baxt CosMedical operates its own certified SurgiCenter, which provides patients with a safe and private setting in which to have their surgery. The most modern and effective treatments in laser and non-invasive therapies are also performed daily in our off"

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Surgery
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1966
  • Kings Co Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1967
  • Kings Co Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1970

Dr. Baxt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baxt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baxt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baxt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baxt to family and friends
Dr. Baxt's Performance
Hawthorne, NJ |
Dr. Saida Baxt has been my dermatologist since her early days on Spring St. in Ridgewood. That was 39 years ago. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I trust her diagnoses and treatment.
in West New York, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Saida Baxt for almost 30 yrs. She is always professional, thorough, answers all of my questions and concerns, and is extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Baxt and her entire staff are very friendly and courteous, and I have never had a problem scheduling an appt.
in township of washington, nj |
the BEST.
Westwood, NJ |
Saved my life.....found Melanoma in the early stages....dealt with it and and made me comfortable dealing with it. Love the Doc.
in Upper Saddle River, NJ |
I have used Dr. Baxt for a number of years and have found her to be an extraordinary doctor. She explains what she can do and gives the options. She looks at the whole person and suggests seeing other specialists if necessary.
in New York, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Saida Baxt for more than twenty years. I would recommend Dr. Saida Baxt without any doubt. She is an excellent and knowledgeable physician, besides being a good listener and having a caring and pleasent attitude. I highly recommend her.
in Hillsdale, NJ |
Dr. Baxt has always been a most positive, practical, and caring physician. She's a good listener, always offering common sense suggestions for my general health and very specific treatment for my own condition. She clearly has her patient's well being in mind.
in Ramsey, NJ |
I've been going to Dr Baxt for over 2 years for Juvederm fills and peels. Aside from being very professional and knowledgeable, she is extremely pleasant and friendly. I would recommend Saida Baxt to anyone looking for a great dermatologist!
in Mahwah, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Saida Baxt for over 10 years now... I lived at the shore since i was in my teens and she has helped me keep my skin in good condition for years now. She has made me aware of the skin damage i have done over the years and she has gotten me on a regimen of taking care of my skin and knowing when changes occur... When needed she is aggressive taking care of pre-cancerous spots but not overly so. I would definitely recommend, especially if you have questions.
in Hackensack,NJ |
As a healthcare provider, I have really high standards when seeking healthcare for myself. Dr Baxt surpasses expectations, with her personable manner coupled with her expertise. I have and will continue to highly recommend her
Have you seen Dr. Saida Baxt, MD?
Are you Dr. Baxt?