Dr. Said Ali, MD

Dr. Said Ali, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Said Ali, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Waldorf, MD. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

3261 Old Washington Rd Ste 1013

Waldorf, MD 20602

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Ali

See how frequently Dr. Ali performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trichomoniasis
Pregnancy Ultrasound
Pap Smear

Dr. Ali's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • C-Section
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 2014
    Amount or Range: Average
    Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: Location: Clinton, Maryland. Dr. Ali did not entrap the Plaintiff’s small bowel during closure of the surgical incision. Unfortunately, the Plaintiff developed a postoperative infection with necrotizing fasciitis. Following extensive discovery, the Plaintiff significantly compromised her claim for damages and parties were able to reach a confidential settlement agreement prior to trial.
    State: Virginia

• University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Washington Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Ob/Gyn
  • Transplant Kidney
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ali has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Ali's Performance
Washington, DC |
I highly recommend. 24 years my Ob/Gyn. He delivered my daughter 14 years ago and my grandson 7 years ago. He was also responsible in seeing to it that my Aunt got the best care in her breast cancer procedure and treatments. Yes! One of the most understanding, informative, and caring physicians I have had to date! Clean offices and professional staff. TSS
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Ali is one of the worst doctors you can go to. He is charismatic, which allows him to get away with a lot, but I'm not overstating this when I say he is abusive.
Lexington park md |
I've been with dr.Ali since 2007 . He's saved my life during one of my pregnancies . I would not trust any one else to deliver my children . I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a friendly caring generous smart man . Everything he said he always was right and he always took really good care of me and the unborn baby growing inside of me . 5 plus starts !!
Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Ali treats all of his patients equally and greats you with a smile. He is board certified. I trust him and his decisions. I highly recommend him.
in Fort Washington, MD |
The first visit I had with Dr. Ali was outstanding. He was very thorough, outstanding bed side manner and very caring.
Capitol Heights, MD |
first the staff is very rude...if it wasnt for Toni, i would not be coming back...she makes you feel comfortable and she gets involved with the patients. The girl that takes your weight and blood pressure, she is the rudest, and never smiles always has an attitude. Dr Ali was referred by my obgyn that had to retire due to his own health, was not very happy with the transition over to a new Dr especially when youre waiting to be seen for over an hour, not very happy.
Hyattsville, MD |
Waited over 1 hour 30 mins for an ultra sound. When I complained i was told I was waiting that long because it was an ultra sound ! 1 hour 40 mins later, when I did see him he told me that was standard waiting time and I should find a different doctors office!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you want to spend your pregnancy in his office find a different place. And parking is horrible .
in Fort washington md |
He has took good care of me all 3 pregnancys i have had
in 100 Cedar Lane Indian Head, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ali for about 18 years or more, he performed my tubal ligation back in early 2002 or 03. He has always had an amazing bedside manner, very nice, professional and knowledgable. It is no wonder why I would take my now 16 year old daughter to Dr. Ali to get her on the right track with her female health visits. He took the time to talk to her and answer any questions she had. I cannot imagine ever seeing any other gynecologist.
in Baltimore, MD |
Let me tell you about this doctor. He is the most amazing specialist that i have ever encountered. I am closer to 40 than 30 and when I was 30 I found him locally. I went to him and told him about how I had been in a 14 year relationship and never conceived. He did my pap and assured me he would fix that issue. I was scared and excited all at the same time. He did was he did gave me a surgery to clean me out and today I am about to give birther to my 3 girl. Always Greatful I love you Dr. Ali :)
Oxon Hill |
It was awful, I was told I would have a ultrasound to find out the my baby's sex and I got there 15 mins early and waited a hour and half with the nurses assuring me that I was waiting on a ultrasound. I got to the back and this Dr.Said came in my room very rushed and proceeded to tell me that he is going to write the sex down on a piece of paper and I was getting no ultrasound. I didn't want to know like that and I proceeded to say so and he told me not to argue with him.I am very sad after thi
Capitol Heights |
Very interpersonal, and informative. Very caring staff and clean environment. I've been with him for 8 years!
Have you seen Dr. Said Ali, MD?
Are you Dr. Ali?