Dr. Safir Azam, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Azam
960 Arthur Godfrey Rd Ste 106 Miami Beach, FL 33140

Dr. Safir Azam, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Miami Beach, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Khyber Medical College and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Azam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Azam

Dr. Azam?
Dr. Azam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Safir Azam, MD
I was a patient of Dr. Azam for 9 years in Gainesville, FL. He was always patient and really took the time to listen to what I had to say. He was always very respectful and polite. One of the best things about him was that he was always accessible if I had a question, a problem with a prescription or needed to make another appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Azam and I wish him the best of luck in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
Dr. Azam is wonderful, he helped me through a very tough time. His guidance was respectful and realistic. I highly recommend Dr. Azam for the treatment of anxiety and depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
Dr Azam is simply an amazing doctor: calm , compassionate very smart and gives you the best advice. I strongly recommend him. He is always on time and extremely respectful. Really a top 5 stars !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
Dr. Azam is absolutely wonderful! He is the best Psychiatrist I have ever been to. It is difficult to get an appointment with a psychiatrist in Miami, however I was able to get in with Dr. Azam no problem. He truly cares and listens to you. I had never had a Psychiatrist actually talk to me, and treat me like I’m normal, till I met Dr. Azam. He treated my anxiety and I believe he saved my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
Dr. Azam is a wonderful doctor. He genuinely cares about what you might be going through and helped me out tremendously. He is very intelligent and insightful and would highly recommend to anyone looking for relief for depression and anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Azam by my PCP for work related anxiety and stress. I found him to be comfortable to talk to as well as a great listener. He was very compassionate with my situation and I felt very comfortable talking to him about my work situation. I am a psychologist and had worked with many psychiatrist over the years and found Dr. Azam to be one of the finest professionals in this field and I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing psychiatry services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
Best Psychiatrist in south Florida. Honest, caring, patient and worldly educated. Very convenient and beautiful neighborhood. Office is so cozy you will not want to leave!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
Had a horrible experience while looking for a new psychiatrist. He was abrasive, and upon questioning my religious views i felt uncomfortable. He did nothing to re-evaluate the medication I’ve been on for 6 years and all but tossed me out. I don’t know if i got him on a bad day or that’s just his bedside manner, but I’d never go back even if his overpriced payments were free. I left in tears and anger and had an anxiety attack to boot from my experience. Horrible doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
Finding a good psychiatrist can be a challenge and I feel very lucky to have found Dr Azam. He is a great listener, and conveys concern for his patients. He is hopeful and optimistic and is respectful of his patient’s concerns and feelings. He is conscientious and respectful of the patient's time. He is warm and empathic and has a manner that makes it easy for patients to feel comfortable confiding in him. I highly recommend Dr Azam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Azam for the last two years and he has helped me tremendously get through some difficult times that i was facing. Dr. Azam takes the time to listen to your story and really get to the underlying issue so you can deal with it properly and move forward with your life. One of the great psychiatrist in South Florida, i recommend him to anyone in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Safir Azam, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Azam?

Mutual trust , Psychoeducation and compassion . Focus is on making accurate diagnosis to acheive maximum symptom relief.

• Psychiatry

St. Bartholomew's Hospital and Royal London Hospitals
I

• Pushto

Dr. Azam accepts

Dr. Azam accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Azam's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Azam's Top Procedures and Conditions

Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Azam treats Schizoaffective Disorder more than 34% of his peers

Dr. Azam treats this condition more than 34% of his peers

Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Azam treats Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder more than 30% of his peers

Dr. Azam treats this condition more than 30% of his peers

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder