Dr. Safi Faruqui, DO

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery | Male

Hand Surgery Specialists 10700 Montgomery Rd Ste 150 Cincinnati, OH 45242 Get Directions
Dr. Safi Faruqui, DO
Safi Faruqui, DO, is an accomplished orthopedic hand surgeon specializing in surgical treatment of common and complex hand, wrist, and upper extremity conditions. Prior to joining TriHealth, he spent four years in active duty with the U.S. Navy, where he taught orthopedic residents and performed surgery on front line military personnel. He is also very active in orthopedic research, has given lectures at national meetings, and also has published both book chapters and numerous articles.

Dr. Faruqui's Care Philosophy

Patient education is a focal point of my practice. My goal is to provide each patient with a detailed roadmap for recovery, providing the keys to successfully returning to their normal routine. I dedicate time with each patient to provide a complete understanding of the causes of their conditions, treatment options, and how to plan life after recovery.

Dr. Faruqui's Experience

See how Dr. Faruqui's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Faruqui

Dr. Faruqui accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Faruqui is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Faruqui has admitting privileges.

Dr. Faruqui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Faruqui to family and friends
Dr. Faruqui's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Saw my 13 year old daughter today who slammed her thumb in the door. She is an athlete who plays volleyball and was concerned about her season. Dr. Faruqui explained things in very good plain language that a teenager could understand and explained the extent of her injury and her road back to playing again.
in Ft Mitchell, KY |
Dr. Faruqui is a wonderful doctor. Each visit with Dr. Faruqui was always taken with care and time. Dr. Faruqui always made sure to answer all of my questions and I never felt as though my appointment was being rushed.
in Wilmington, OH |
Dr. Faruqui, is an excellent communicator. He took the time to explain the procedure, and any potential adverse effects that may result from the procedure. Dr. Faruqui and the staff at Hand Surgery Specialists made me feel at ease prior to, during and after the procedure. I have already and in the future would recommend Dr. Faruqui to friends and family requiring any type of hand surgery.
in Loveland, OH |
Dr. Faruqui listened, educated me, and was thorough with his examination and questions. He recommended surgery and I am very happy with results. His followup continued to be thorough.
in Covington, KY |
Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
in Goshen, OH |
Dr.Faruqui explained my broken wrist problems and what he needed to do to correct them. Basically told me what it would take after surgery and how painful it would be. I'm very pleased so far.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am sticking with Dr Faruqui. He did not keep me waiting long. Right there the patient is happy. He is pleasant and confident and not rushing me.I liked his assistant Susan-also kind and helpful . No one was rushing me. the front desk staff also friendly and pleasant.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Faruqui is professional, kind, caring, and experienced. He is a seasoned, excellent surgeon with a warm bed side manner. He completed a complicated wrist surgery for me where he placed a plate and 7 screws. I highly recommend him and the Trihealth Hand surgery Center. They exceeded my expectations.
in Milford, OH |
He was very good about talking with me and explaining the healing process for my finger wound. He spent time with me checking it and explaining what I needed to do for it. I would recommend him to anyone that needs hand surgery.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Faruqui is very good at the entire education of an issue. I knew I had carpel tunnel, but never knew the extent. Dr. Faruqui explained in detail what he would be looking for, the options of fixing the problem, all of the possible side affects, recovery, and overall process of surgery and follow up. I learned quite a lot of information in the first and second appointment, which is very comforting for any patient. I highly recommend Dr. Faruqui for any person experiencing hand/arm issues.
in Centerville, OH |
This physician, Dr. Faruqui, is not only exceptionally gifted clinically, but his demeanor and adaptability with discussing, conveying and executing his diagnosis/prognosis for healing is what every patient should experience. Dr. Faruqui assesses and delivers 5 star medical treatment, as does his team/staff.
in Cincinnati |
Dr. Fauquier and his staff have repaired my index finger which I cut most of the way off with a band saw. He and his staff are the best top to bottom team I have worked with.
in OH |
Dr. Faruqui is highly skilled, personable and efficient physician who explains the medical diagnosis in understandable, positive terms.
in Lebanon, OH |
Dr. Faruqui has a very personable demeanor. He thoroughly explained my daughter's injury, the surgery process, and after care. At each visit, Dr. Faruqui showed interest in my daughter's life, not just her injury. We highly recommend Dr. Faruqui!
in Loveland, OH |
I removed the skin on the top of my left thumb when a household project went array. Dr. Faruqui was excellent, explaining clearly what the care plan was and letting me know what he thought would happen. He has excellent in office manners, is a great listener, very personable and friendly, and best of all, very bright. He gives me complete confidence in his medical judgment while also being very approachable and personable. The outcome for my thumb has exceeded my expectations.
in Cincinnati, OH |
He's the best doctor that I have ever met!! and he did his best to make sure that my fingers are going to look normal after the surgery. He is so kind and smart too.
in Hebron, KY |
He is very helpful with all questions asked, has great concern about how his patients are doing very informative with what you are going through, easily explains any procedures that you might need. Covers all possibilities before scheduling surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Safi Faruqui, DO?
Are you Dr. Faruqui?

Compare Dr. Faruqui

Dr. Faruqui says...

Dr. Faruqui's Care Philosophy

Patient education is a focal point of my practice. My goal is to provide each patient with a detailed roadmap for recovery, providing the keys to successfully returning to their normal routine. I dedicate time with each patient to provide a complete understanding of the causes of their conditions, treatment options, and how to plan life after recovery.

Dr. Faruqui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Faruqui has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Faruqui's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Trigger Finger

Midwest University
    St Vincent Mercy Medical Center
    St Vincent Mercy Medical Center
    Mary S. Stern Hand Surgery Fellowship

Dr. Faruqui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Faruqui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery