Dr. Safa Kassab, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 36 reviews.
Author:
I was referred to Dr Kassab after suffering for a year from a poorly performed knee procedure from another orthopedic surgeon. Dr Kassab corrected the other surgeon's improperly placed implant and resolved all issues with my knee. Excellent at explaining the procedure, follow up and very knowledgeable in knee replacements. He mentioned that he has had much experience correcting other surgeons' poor work.
Author:
I’m very satisfied with my knee replacement. The healing has been amazing . My scar is hardly noticeable and was up and walking with out help in two week . He has always been honest about the whole process . Thank you
Author:
Dr. Kassab provided me a total hip replacement in 2008. Have never experienced any problems from procedure. I can only confirm his excellence as an orthopedic surgeon.
Author:
Worse surgeon and boss ever. I was fired cause I ad to take time off to bury myMother. Don’t go here.
Author:
Very kind and informative. Busy practice but I didn't wait long. I asked about his technique because I have gone into other surgeries uninformed and got "burned". I forgot to follow up on the question and he called me the next day. I still need to call his office back. Phone tag, but it's OK.
Author:
Dr. Kassab was always patient and kind to me. I decided to go with Dr. Kassab, for my total knee replacement surgery, and did not have a good result. After Dr. Kassab performed a MUA, increased PT, I still could not get ROM improvement. After one year, post op, I saw another orthopedic surgeon, who immediately found that the implant used for me, was not the right size, style, or placement. I am now scheduled for a repeat total knee replacement on the same knee, and Dr. Kassab said nothing.
Author:
Doctors Kassab and Dr. Bahu have replaced both of my hips, right knee and left shoulder. I cannot say enough about how excellent both doctors are, from the first visit to the operations and the follow ups. I am very active and have received full use of hips, knee and shoulder after the operations. If you need any surgery, there are no better doctors anywhere at any hospital than Dr. Kassab and Dr. Bahu.
Author:
My husband had a full knee replacement in 2012. Best decision he made was to go to Dr. Kassab - the custom fit joint has changed his life and our future! Dr. Kassab is THE expert. We drove 4 hours each way to see Dr. Kassab and do not regret it at all. When others share their story, what a different experience and better experience he had.
Author:
Dr. Kassab is the best.! I have had both knees replaced 13 years apart. He will not not operate unless absolutely necessary. He will listen and will answer all of your inquires. Highly experienced. I hear the same comments from his other patients when I have been in his office or hospital.
Author:
I went to another orthopedic surgeon before I found Dr Kassab. I'm so glad I switched drs because Dr Kassab is very caring and has excellent bed side manners. He listens to you and tries to find the right solution to solve your medical problem. I eventually had to have a knee replacement and he did a fantastic job! I am 5 weeks post op and I can walk without any aide. My incision is perfection and is healing nicely! He thoroughly enjoys his profession and if you want the best, he is your Dr!
Author:
Excellent all the way around!!! Knowledge, Talent , and Great Bed side manor.
Author:
I have been to this dr twice. He was very caring and had great bedside manners. Compared to the last knee dr I've been going to, this dr will most definitely be my dr from now on. Loved him and would recommend him to anyone.
Author:
This is the second knee Dr. Kassab has done on me and I'm very happy. He is the best
Author:
Dr. Kassab has replaced my right hip and left knee. I have had no trouble at all. Surgery was done 10 years ago for hip and 8 years ago for knee. Healing time was extremely short. Walked gingerly without aid after 3 days, two weeks and it would be hard to tell i had surgery. Dr. Kassab is a wonder. He was all the things one could ask for in a doctor...understanding, able to have patients understand the procedures. He is real nice guy. I will come to the states if i ever need more work done.