Clinical Neurophysiology  |
Dr. Saeeda Malik, MD
Dr. Saeeda Malik, MD is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Dothan, AL. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Southeast Alabama Medical Center.

1108 Ross Clark Cir Ste 302

Dothan, AL 36301

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Malik

See how frequently Dr. Malik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Thrombosis
Vertigo

Dr. Malik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Clinical Neurophysiology

• Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Malik has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Malik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malik to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Malik's Performance
dothan |
I wish that I had read these reviews prior to seeing her, but especially after I left last appointment. I left sobbing and shaking because among other things, she verbally attacked me. She did not allow me to answer her questions because she talked over me. She seemed to be angry from the moment she entered my room. I felt so victimized that I completely stopped talking and was quietly praying for God to help me get out of the room and I would never return! Took months to get over.
Montgomery, AL |
This doctor does not care about patients: has horrible scheduling, runs multiple unnecessary tests, and does not listen to her patients. Avoid at all costs!
Dothan, AL |
Doesn't look at your records to find out what you have had wrong in the past, rushes you threw. Poor manners, nurse has an attitude, always grumpy. Blames every thing on your weight if your overweight. I had a stroke and was told just live my life and quit worrying about it. Charges your insurance for an hour visit but you see her for only 7 to 15 minutes. Chairs in waiting room nasty and stained.
in Dothan, AL |
After being so highly recommended by my internist, she refused to see me. Why, because someone else had read the MRI and EEG that were ordered. She prefers to read them herself. Who was the evil person who dared to read the MRI and EEG? The radiologist, of course, at the hospital where they were done. That is standard procedure. Both my doctor and considered her attitude and conduct to be both snobbish and haughty. He said he will never refer anyone else to her.
in Dothan, AL |
She as very clear and concise in explaining things to me. Overall, very pleased.
in Dothan, AL |
Dr. Malik was amazing. She greeted me in a polite and pleasant manner and listened to all my concerns. I would definitely recommend her. Such a sweet lady!
in Dothan al |
Went there for leg twitching and spasms and she mad me get an MRI and after I got a MRI i had a follow up apt the following next week after and they called me the day before my apt and told me she was not going to see me because I did the MRI without contrast which they told me I didn't have to do the contrast if I didn't want to! And said the nurse would call me with results the next day and I haven't heard from them and they won't return my calls! There all rude and would not recommend her!!!!
Dothan, AL |
Told me to google my type of migraines and use ibuprofen
Ozark, AL |
Sent a letter rescheduling my appointment. Pretty rude, talked over me, didn't help me at all.
in Andalusia, AL |
Her nurses and the Doctor herself are rude and do not listen to me as the customer. After being hospitalized for staph I was told not to take any medications till released. I was released in Dec 15' I made appointment Jan later she canceled. made another appointment in Feb. was late 15 mins and she already left made another in Mar. she attacked me verbally at that point my guardian stopped her and fired her. She allowed me to leave without medicine. Putting my life in danger. since I am epleptic
in Hartford. AL |
My experience with Dr. Malik was very good. Since I have been seeing her I feel so much better. I also felt reassured that she did not prescribe medications right away and instead put me on vitamins to see if it would help first. I think some doctors are too quick to prescribe drugs. I would recommend my family and friends if they need to see a doctor with Dr. Malik's expertise that they make an appointment with her.
in Dothan, AL |
I was referred to her for migraines and I never went back. Her staff is nice but she is rude and does not listen to your complaints. She talked bad about another patient to her nurse where I could hear her. That is unprofessional. I would not recommend her and I would drive to another town if she were the only neurologist around.
Have you seen Dr. Saeeda Malik, MD?
Are you Dr. Malik?