Dr. Sadhana Shah, MD

Dr. Sadhana Shah, MD

Geriatric Medicine  |

Dr. Sadhana Shah, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity, Morton Plant Hospital, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Mease Dunedin Hospital, Florida Hospital North Pinellas and Mease Countryside Hospital.

American Primary Care, Inc

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Shah

Our mission is to provide efficient and superior health care services for our patients. We are committed to: Medical Excellence The best healthcare for our patients The persistent attention to little details because we think they make a big difference in resolving medical problems.

Dr. Shah's Experience

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Shah does not have any board certifications listed.

• Topiwala Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore

Dr. Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Shah's Performance
Holiday |
Dr Shah is by far the WORST Dr I have ever been to. She does not listen to you,she does not wash her hands after seeing a prior person. Her office staff are the worst. They listen to what you need then do not do any of it. I have asked for tests no response. I called on 3/23/17 I was in tremendous pain on my left side from my lower back and down my leg. I called the office twice to see what could be don ex: mri. Did not get a callback till I called at 4:45pm. Made me an appt for Mon
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I am a very complicated patient. Dr. Shah has patiently taken care of me for the last 6 years. Yes, there are long waits in the waiting room. Yes, there is a turn over in employees, not all of them pleasant, but I put up with all of that because Dr. Shah actually cares about me and understands that when I come in, it's serious. She doesn't just say, ok take motrin for two weeks and come back and see me. She knows that if I come in, I've already taken motrin for two weeks. Grow up!
in New Port Richey, FL |
Caring, nurturing, / Gets to know her patients well Great Staff
in New Port Richey, FL |
She does not use standard persuasions when preforming an exam. I have never seen her wash her hands when entering the exam room. There is always a wait in the exam room of up to one hour. The office never calls back when they say they will. She does not answer questions and is over a very unpleasant person.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr Shah lost 18 years of my mothers medical history, could not tell me anything about her or what I should be looking out for. Until I pulled up the records from my mother's recent stay in the hospital, I had no idea the radiologist at Florida Hospital found spots on my mothers lungs and twice in her 20 day stay highly recommended a CT scan. It was never performed. I got my mother a new primary DR only to find she had wide spread lung cancer and died 3 months after my arrival. BEWARE!!
FL |
I went to north Florida hospital with chest pains . They admitted me she was admitting dr.She threatened to baker act me after I told her about her dismal reviews and fired her. north Florida hospital of tarpon spring has said they are looking into it . Stay away from her bad bed side manners . After she threatened to baker act act me . She let me go ama . After she said I was a danger to myself and others go figure . I have a lot of work to do I'm going to sue this dr for everything
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I've work in the medical field as a medical assistant for twenty years. I am appalled at the manner in which her staff treated me. I would never think to treat a person, let alone a patient, in the manner in which I was treated. It took 3 weeks to get a lab order sent to me. I have been waiting for over a week for a call back about medication changes. And when I called to ask if there was an office protocol on how long it took to call back patients, I was argued with by the receptionist.
Have you seen Dr. Sadhana Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?