Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 42

Dr. Javaid

Cognitive psychiatry P.A.

2000 S Dairy Ashford Rd Ste 340 Houston, TX 77077

Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Dow Med & Civil Hosp and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Javaid accepts

Dr. Javaid accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Javaid's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

3.8

Dr. Javaid?
Dr. Javaid's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD
Dr Javaid is amazing. Above and beyond is the best definition. Quite human and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
Don’t even bother, waste of time. Didn’t even try to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
Great! She is fantastic and can relate to her patients. She is a mom and definitely understands kids. My appointment was for me however I had some questions about my little boy and she gave me some great tips from her experience. She is a fellow human and not like most of the desensitized automaton psychiatrist who are running on auto-pilot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
Impossible to get a timely appointment; then through no fault of my own I couldn't make the one I Finally had- and they zapped me with a Fine! Don't go here-- it's all, and only, about the Money. One star is Too Generous; should be Zero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
I am not one to post reviews, but Dr. J has gone above and beyond for my daughter! We have a difficult case, as my daughter spends time out of state. Dr. J has accommodated this with appointments by phone, and contacting out of state pharmacies when they had issues with refilling her meds. Yes, her office hours are limited, but she is always quick to respond to messages left with Cognitive Psychiatry, even after normal business hours. She is wonderful. Pam, her office manager is wonderful too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
After my first appointment, everything went down hill. I moved and was having to have sessions over the phone. My mother would have to pick up my scripts because they keep putting off electronic sending of controlled substances. Every single month the doses were incorrect. There has been terrible communication. my mother drove an hour and a half to pick up my scripts and the office was closed when i was told it would be open. Unless you're desperate, i would find a more reliable practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
We thank she great. My daughter is very comfortable with her and we are very greatful to dr.javaid for her continued help and she is very caring and compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
From the moment I walked in for my first office visit, I was made to feel comfortable and welcomed both by the friendly and competent staff and the pleasant environment of the office itself. Dr. Javaid inspires the utmost confidence by her smile and her wealth of knowledge and professionalism. She also takes time to explain all aspects of treatment so patients are fully equipped to make informed, sound decisions. I give the highest recommendation to Dr. Sadaf Javaid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?
If you're looking for a doctor to label, medicate and forget about you, this is not the place for you. But, if you're looking to find a psychiatrist who takes genuine interest in working WITH you to help you, Dr. Javaid is perfect. I've been seeing mental health professionals for years, but I've never felt better taken care of than I do in the hands of Dr. Javaid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sadaf Javaid, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Javaid?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry