Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD
Dr. Shridharani is a renowned New York City based Board-Certified Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon. In addition to completing all plastic surgery training at the Johns Hopkins Hospital where he served as chief resident, Dr. Shridharani completed advanced aesthetic surgery fellowship training at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. Dr. Shridharani was the first Plastic Surgeon in New York to inject Kybella after FDA approval. He has the most experience with Kybella in the United States and abroad. Dr. Shridharani has been appointed to multiple Advisory Boards for Allergan, Galderma, Merz and Miramar Labs and has trained thousands of practitioners around the world with his injection techniques to optimize safety and patient outcomes. Dr. Shridharani is featured in many media outlets including: The New York Times, Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Harper's Bazaar. Dr. Shridharani was featured on NBC for his renowned "tubeless tummy tuck." Dr. S routinely contributes articles for Haute Living Magazine. Dr. S has co-authored over 60 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in some of the most well respected medical journals. These innovative research interests have earned him many awards including: Johns Hopkins Plastic Surgery Research Award, American Society of Plastic Surgery Best Aesthetic Paper Award, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Gaspar W Anastasi Award for Best Research Presentation. Dr. Shridharani is extremely passionate about his work and continues to develop his interests in aesthetic/cosmetic surgery pertaining to the face, breast, abdomen, and body contouring.

880 5th Ave # 1B/C/D

New York, NY 10021

Learn about Dr. Shridharani

Dr. Shridharani continues to develop his interests in aesthetic/cosmetic surgery pertaining to the face, breast, abdomen, and body contouring. He is fully committed to treating each patient with the latest and safest personalized plastic surgery care in order to meet his patient's goals and create beautiful natural results with concierge attention.

Dr. Shridharani's Experience

Dr. Shridharani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Chemical Peel
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Reconstructive Microsurgery
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Mo Kansas City Sch Of Med
  • The Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Shridharani has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Shridharani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shridharani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shridharani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shridharani to family and friends
Dr. Shridharani's Performance
New York, NY |
Exceeded my expectations ! I had a breast lift and arm lift and he did exactly what he said he was hoping to achieve and more . Was very clear and realistic about what is and isn't possible in my case . He and his amazing staff make for the most welcoming , warm and jolly practice I have ever been to and he makes you feel as though you are the only patient . Never makes you feel rushed . Also , I doubt you can find a surgeon who can execute such perfect incisions with such minimal scarring .
Brooklyn, NY |
I sought out Dr. Shridharani regarding my concern about some minor dimpling that has appeared on my thighs with age despite disciplined diet and exercise. He recommended a series of Sculptra injections to the affected area. With no down time and immediately visible results, I could not be more pleased with the outcome! Dr. Shridharani is a talented surgeon, a dedicated and sensitive caregiver, and a true professional.
in New York |
I was searching all over the internet for the right surgeon in NY. Luckily I came across Dr. Shridharani and his wonderful team. The blepharoplasty procedure couldn't have gone any smoother. Doctor S and his team were supportive and with me the entire way (he even sent me flowers and called every day!) I feel silly for being so nervous going into the surgery. Everything went perfect and my face is now completely healed! If you are looking for a trustworthy, experienced Doc-Look no further!
New York, NY |
I was immediately sold on Dr. Shridharani's incredibly warm and engaging personality - he and his entire staff made my experience not only comfortable but highly personal, which is exactly what makes the team at Luxurgery stand out. Both my procedure and healing time were very smooth, and the team has been very flexible in terms of scheduling my follow up appointments. The results post surgery are exactly what I envisioned.
in New York, NY |
I recently had with Dr. S that that I truly felt could be life changing. And indeed my trust was well placed and I could not be happier with my results and more grateful to Dr. S and his amazing team for the entire experience. His level of SKILL is matched only by his level of warmth and empathy. You feel just as important and cared for AFTER your procedure as you did before. Basically, my life changing event could not have gone any better and I would never put myself in anyone else’s hands!
in Bronx, NY |
I am absolutely loving my results from Kybella and miraDry treatments I had undergone in Dr. Shridharani’s office last week. I am still amazed that my underarms are sweat, odor, and deodorant free, and that pesky fat deposit that bulged around my bra straps is shrinking away with each day. During the procedure Dr. “S” was fantastic, as always, making me feel comfortable and relaxed. I was extremely nervous, but he reassured me every step of the way. Prior the treatment he numbed the areas with
in New York, NY |
I underwent a miraDry procedure with Dr. S and I am now 4 months odor and sweat free! It’s almost surreal not having to worry about sweating. After just one treatment, I don’t even need to wear deodorant or antiperspirant anymore! The treatment took about an hour and half, relatively quick considering you get results that last forever. His staff was professional and made sure that any question I had was answered. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the results!
New York, NY |
I had the miradry procedure with Dr. Shridharani in April and wow my life has changed! I used to have to apply my deodorant several times a day, and now I no longer wear deodorant. I used to carry antiperspirant/deodorant in my purse and I actually threw it away after the procedure. I work out several times a week now I do not sweat under my arms during my workout. I no longer have to worry about sweat or deodorant stains on my nice dresses. I highly recommend Dr. S and Miradry!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Shridharani is a miracle worker! I cried with joy upon seeing how amazing my tummy tuck looked after 9 days of surgery. I asked Dr. Shridharani for a revenge body and he gave me a beautiful, natural and gorgeous body! Thank you Dr Shridharani! I also have to acknowledge his staff for being caring and professional at their jobs!
New York City, NY |
I am so pleased with my results and it has only been a week after my surgery. My tummy finally looks like it used to before I had my two children. My experience at LUXURGERY has been nothing short of excellent. Dr. S and his staff were very excited for me before my surgery, which calmed my nerves before my surgery. He lived up to the other reviews I have read about him. His bedside manner is impeccable, and he even checked up on me later in the day after my operation.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Shridharani is the Best Plastic Surgeon I have ever been to. I am in my 50's and lets just say I have been to a few. He is so Knowledgeable and Through. It was a pleasure to see the results exactly how we talked about them in the consultation. Dr. Shridharani is an excellent doctor with an eye for the best results. .. He was very patient and informative and helped me feel at ease. I am very p
New York, NY |
Dr. Shridharani is second to none. I visited him recently and I was beyond impressed with his expertise and bedside manner. The moment I met him I trusted him as if I have known him forever. He will be honest with you and recommend only what is healthy for you and in your best interest. He has a delicate touch with unbelievable results. So excited that I found him and am looking forward to working with him in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Shridharani as a Plastic Surgeon. He is the best.
in New York, NY |
The best bed side manner I have ever experienced. I have been terrified of needles my entire life and he keeps me so calm. My dermatologist recommended biopsies for some beauty marks but because it would be visible she recommended a plastic surgeon. There is no scar whatsoever - and I have had similar procedures done by other plastic surgeons. So happy with the painless procedure, and scarless! After that I tried botox and not only did it not hurt but everyone tells me I never age ;)
Dr. Shridharani is absolutely perfect. He is talented,smart, professional, trustworthy and has the most incredible bedside manner. Dr, Shridharani is 2nd to none and I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon!!!
New York, NY |
I am female, in my 50's and have lived in Manhattan since my 20's. In all this time I have not found a better doctor than Shrid aka Dr. S. I have already recommended him to anyone who asks me for a good doctor (no not good, GREAT). I would also like to note that I am not the type to write reviews but am happy to do so for Dr. S.
Have you seen Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
Are you Dr. Shridharani?