Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani, MD

Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Shridharani continues to develop his interests in aesthetic/cosmetic surgery pertaining to the face, breast, abdomen, and body contouring. He is fully committed to treating each patient with the latest and safest personalized plastic surgery care in order to meet his patient's goals and create beautiful natural results with concierge attention.Read more

Dr. Shridharani's Experience

81Experience
Match

See how Dr. Shridharani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shridharani

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Shridharani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Shridharani's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shridharani to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Shridharani
Dr. Shridharani's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Bronx, NY |
I am absolutely loving my results from Kybella and miraDry treatments I had undergone in Dr. Shridharani’s office last week. I am still amazed that my underarms are sweat, odor, and deodorant free, and that pesky fat deposit that bulged around my bra straps is shrinking away with each day. During the procedure Dr. “S” was fantastic, as always, making me feel comfortable and relaxed. I was extremely nervous, but he reassured me every step of the way. Prior the treatment he numbed the areas with
in New York, NY |
I underwent a miraDry procedure with Dr. S and I am now 4 months odor and sweat free! It’s almost surreal not having to worry about sweating. After just one treatment, I don’t even need to wear deodorant or antiperspirant anymore! The treatment took about an hour and half, relatively quick considering you get results that last forever. His staff was professional and made sure that any question I had was answered. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the results!
New York, NY |
I had the miradry procedure with Dr. Shridharani in April and wow my life has changed! I used to have to apply my deodorant several times a day, and now I no longer wear deodorant. I used to carry antiperspirant/deodorant in my purse and I actually threw it away after the procedure. I work out several times a week now I do not sweat under my arms during my workout. I no longer have to worry about sweat or deodorant stains on my nice dresses. I highly recommend Dr. S and Miradry!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Shridharani is a miracle worker! I cried with joy upon seeing how amazing my tummy tuck looked after 9 days of surgery. I asked Dr. Shridharani for a revenge body and he gave me a beautiful, natural and gorgeous body! Thank you Dr Shridharani! I also have to acknowledge his staff for being caring and professional at their jobs!
New York City, NY |
I am so pleased with my results and it has only been a week after my surgery. My tummy finally looks like it used to before I had my two children. My experience at LUXURGERY has been nothing short of excellent. Dr. S and his staff were very excited for me before my surgery, which calmed my nerves before my surgery. He lived up to the other reviews I have read about him. His bedside manner is impeccable, and he even checked up on me later in the day after my operation.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Shridharani is the Best Plastic Surgeon I have ever been to. I am in my 50's and lets just say I have been to a few. He is so Knowledgeable and Through. It was a pleasure to see the results exactly how we talked about them in the consultation. Dr. Shridharani is an excellent doctor with an eye for the best results. .. He was very patient and informative and helped me feel at ease. I am very p
New York, NY |
Dr. Shridharani is second to none. I visited him recently and I was beyond impressed with his expertise and bedside manner. The moment I met him I trusted him as if I have known him forever. He will be honest with you and recommend only what is healthy for you and in your best interest. He has a delicate touch with unbelievable results. So excited that I found him and am looking forward to working with him in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Shridharani as a Plastic Surgeon. He is the best.
in New York, NY |
The best bed side manner I have ever experienced. I have been terrified of needles my entire life and he keeps me so calm. My dermatologist recommended biopsies for some beauty marks but because it would be visible she recommended a plastic surgeon. There is no scar whatsoever - and I have had similar procedures done by other plastic surgeons. So happy with the painless procedure, and scarless! After that I tried botox and not only did it not hurt but everyone tells me I never age ;)
Dr. Shridharani is absolutely perfect. He is talented,smart, professional, trustworthy and has the most incredible bedside manner. Dr, Shridharani is 2nd to none and I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon!!!
New York, NY |
I am female, in my 50's and have lived in Manhattan since my 20's. In all this time I have not found a better doctor than Shrid aka Dr. S. I have already recommended him to anyone who asks me for a good doctor (no not good, GREAT). I would also like to note that I am not the type to write reviews but am happy to do so for Dr. S.
Have you seen Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani, MD?
Are you Dr. Shridharani?

• Chemical Peel
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Reconstructive Microsurgery
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus

Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital

Completed in 2014

Univ Of Mo Kansas City Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Shridharani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shridharani has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Shridharani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shridharani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Shridharani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Shridharani

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Shridharani's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Shridharani

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Shridharani's Care Philosophy