Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD

41 Reviews
Dr. Shridharani

LUXURGERY - The confluence of luxury and aesthetic surgery

880 5th Ave # 1B/C/D New York, NY 10021

Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus in 2006 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Reconstructive Microsurgery
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Shridharani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shridharani

Dr. Shridharani?
Dr. Shridharani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD
Amazing doctor, amazing office and amazing staff.
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
Dr. S is incredibly talented and very accommodating of his patients. After having gone to him twice, he managed to squeeze me in as needed (which was not easy given my crazy travel schedule) to perform all required touch-ups and adjustments. The result is great and his bedside manner/follow-up check-ins and support staff were all top notch! Thank you Dr. S.
We are so pleased to hear when patients have a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
Exceeded my expectations ! I had a breast lift and arm lift and he did exactly what he said he was hoping to achieve and more . Was very clear and realistic about what is and isn't possible in my case . He and his amazing staff make for the most welcoming , warm and jolly practice I have ever been to and he makes you feel as though you are the only patient . Never makes you feel rushed . Also , I doubt you can find a surgeon who can execute such perfect incisions with such minimal scarring .
The staff at LUXURGERY works hard to make sure...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
I sought out Dr. Shridharani regarding my concern about some minor dimpling that has appeared on my thighs with age despite disciplined diet and exercise. He recommended a series of Sculptra injections to the affected area. With no down time and immediately visible results, I could not be more pleased with the outcome! Dr. Shridharani is a talented surgeon, a dedicated and sensitive caregiver, and a true professional.
Thank you! We are so pleased to hear that our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
I was searching all over the internet for the right surgeon in NY. Luckily I came across Dr. Shridharani and his wonderful team. The blepharoplasty procedure couldn't have gone any smoother. Doctor S and his team were supportive and with me the entire way (he even sent me flowers and called every day!) I feel silly for being so nervous going into the surgery. Everything went perfect and my face is now completely healed! If you are looking for a trustworthy, experienced Doc-Look no further!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
I was immediately sold on Dr. Shridharani's incredibly warm and engaging personality - he and his entire staff made my experience not only comfortable but highly personal, which is exactly what makes the team at Luxurgery stand out. Both my procedure and healing time were very smooth, and the team has been very flexible in terms of scheduling my follow up appointments. The results post surgery are exactly what I envisioned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
I recently had with Dr. S that that I truly felt could be life changing. And indeed my trust was well placed and I could not be happier with my results and more grateful to Dr. S and his amazing team for the entire experience. His level of SKILL is matched only by his level of warmth and empathy. You feel just as important and cared for AFTER your procedure as you did before. Basically, my life changing event could not have gone any better and I would never put myself in anyone else’s hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
I am absolutely loving my results from Kybella and miraDry treatments I had undergone in Dr. Shridharani’s office last week. I am still amazed that my underarms are sweat, odor, and deodorant free, and that pesky fat deposit that bulged around my bra straps is shrinking away with each day. During the procedure Dr. “S” was fantastic, as always, making me feel comfortable and relaxed. I was extremely nervous, but he reassured me every step of the way. Prior the treatment he numbed the areas with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
I underwent a miraDry procedure with Dr. S and I am now 4 months odor and sweat free! It’s almost surreal not having to worry about sweating. After just one treatment, I don’t even need to wear deodorant or antiperspirant anymore! The treatment took about an hour and half, relatively quick considering you get results that last forever. His staff was professional and made sure that any question I had was answered. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?
I had the miradry procedure with Dr. Shridharani in April and wow my life has changed! I used to have to apply my deodorant several times a day, and now I no longer wear deodorant. I used to carry antiperspirant/deodorant in my purse and I actually threw it away after the procedure. I work out several times a week now I do not sweat under my arms during my workout. I no longer have to worry about sweat or deodorant stains on my nice dresses. I highly recommend Dr. S and Miradry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shridharani?

Dr. Shridharani continues to develop his interests in aesthetic/cosmetic surgery pertaining to the face, breast, abdomen, and body contouring. He is fully committed to treating each patient with the latest and safest personalized plastic surgery care in order to meet his patient's goals and create beautiful natural results with concierge attention.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus
2006
Univ Of Mo Kansas City Sch Of Med

• Gujarati

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shridharani treats patients.

57% Patient experience rating, 12% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average