General Surgery  |
Dr. Sachin Kukreja, MD
Dr. Sachin Kukreja, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

4500 S Lancaster Rd

Dallas, TX 75216

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Kukreja

Dr. Kukreja's Experience

Dr. Kukreja's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Intestinal Obstruction

• Wound Repair

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Kukreja has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kukreja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kukreja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kukreja's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kukreja to family and friends
Dr. Kukreja's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
DR. Kukreja has been my Doctor for 2 years and he has guided me through the process of my Gastro problems. He's clear, concise, caring, thorough, honest and understandable. I trust him, and know that he has my best interest at heart. He's the best, and I will recommend him to anyone needing his service. Thank you Dr. Kukreja.
in BLOOMING GROVE |
I am 67, and for most of my adult life I have had the worst acid reflux! I never ate that I didn't have unbearable heartburn. I slept at a 30 degree angle, when I did sleep. Until 3 weeks ago when Dr. Kukreja repaired the large hiatal hernia in my stomach! He also put the Linx system around my esophagus to help it open and close properly. I cannot say enough good about this remarkable minimally invasive procedure. I feel like a new person; I eat whatever I like and I have not had the slightest
Irving |
Friendly staff, Dr. Kukreja is warm and personable. I felt very comfortable and welcome in The office.
in Haltom City, TX |
Dr. Kukreja is knowledgeable, friendly and a great surgeon. Best doctor I've had in a long time.
in Crowley, TX |
Dr. Kukreja and his staff are great. Great to see the consistent high quality of care at the Dallas VA as well as his private practice.
in Sulphur Springs |
No nonsense and straight forward. Very supportive in feedback, I never felt like I was left out of the loop and never had any concerns about having my switch surgery. Office staff is very friendly and top notch professionals!
in Dallas |
Dr. KUKREJA WAS PROFESSIONAL AND HIS HARD WORK HAS HELP ME LOSE NEARLY 100 pounds.
in Dallas, TX |
As a veteran I was seen in a pilot program at the Dallas VA for the V-Block Not only did Dr. Kukreja explain the procedure, which was new to the VA but was part of the consult each and every time I went in. As I excelled in the program exceeding the yearly weight loss he was my biggest champion. Though it was and is a conservative weight loss program I needed more. Again, Dr. K gave me information and this time preformed the sleeve. with even better results. Dr. K continues to be my biggest sup
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr Kukreja explanation of procedure was excellent an put my mind to rest that I was at right place with right doctor. I am very pleased with everything Dr Kukreja is very professional an yet very approachable for all information
Addison, TX |
Extremely satisfied. The whole experience from my initial consultation through out multiple follow up exams. The process for me, was flawless. I really appreciate Dr. Kukreja the care he gives. He is genuinely a caring surgeon. Aaron Thomas
in Valley View, TX |
Dr. K is not only a great doctor but a GREAT human. He takes the time to listen. He explains procedures and is realistic about results and expectations. He didn’t make me feel awful about my condition. (Which has happened to me before). He is personable. Which is a must for a doctor. He has a great bedside manner! I definitely recommend this doctor for anyone looking to improve their health!
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Kukreja is a caring, experienced, highly skilled doctor who puts his patients first, and takes the time to focus on the specific needs of his patient before, during, and after surgery. I highly recommend him for his preparation, detail during surgery, and for his follow up after the surgery. I would select him as my choice of surgeon for anything that needs to be done in his area of practice, and I recommend him to my friends without hesitation. Clearly the best surgeon I have encountered.
Desoto, TX |
Very professional and friendly
Justin, TX |
I could not be happier with the decision to do the surgery. Best care I've ever received.
in Sherman, TX |
I could not be happier with Dr. Kukreja care. Best decision I ever made to have the surgery. Great surgeon
in Arlington, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Kukreja for a sleeve gastrectomy. I researched the procedure and still had some reservations. When meeting with Dr. Kukreja, I liked his methodical approach in explaining bariatric solutions and possible outcomes as well as finding the right solution for me. When necessary, Dr. Kukreja was available via the telephone or patient portal. After my surgery, I felt like a new person. I am grateful for compassion, patience an understanding provided by Dr. Kukreja and his staff.
in Alba, Tx |
Dr. Kukreja and his team took their time to make sure that they understood all of my medical issues, with that took time to figure out the anesthesia side of it. I was getting nowhere with the VA doctors for about 5 years, then Dr. Kukreja came in and things started to move right along. After everything was settled, I had the surgery in January, 2017 and have lost around 100 pounds since the beginning of the process. I get along very well with Dr. Kukreja and he answered all of my questions so f
in Irving tx |
Dr Kukreja is very kind, and help me a lot i really recommend him!!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Kukreja is the best, I was nervous going in but he made the whole process so easy I was surprised how fast I recovered and was back to work and exercise. This was one of the best decisions I ever made. If you are looking for a Doctor I highly recommend Dr. Kukreja!
in Richardson, TX |
He has a great team, they really care and treat you like you are their only patient. Could not be happier he does not over sell instead give you a dose of reality that help keep you on track.
in Justin , TX |
Having weight loss surgery was the best decision I made in my life. Dr. Kukreja has been a blessing to me with my weight loss journey. He is truly an amazing doctor. He helps you understand what is best for you and explains in detail as to why so you can make a sound decision. His staff is also exceptional. They have made my journey stress free and welcoming. I have and would recommend my family and friends to have him as their doctor..
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I saw Dr Kukreja for weight loss surgery. He was very attentive and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. He will be doing my RNY surgery and Hernia repair next week. I feel very confident with my choice of physician. Dr Kukreja seems very compassionate and caring. He is very down to earth and his warmth just puts you at ease. I look forward to having a pleasant experience with him and his team as I begin my new journey. Praying for a successful post op experience.
in Garland, TX |
I have known Dr. Kukreja and been under his care for over three years. In that time I have grown to trust him with my life and quality of life. He is a pioneer in his medical discipline and I underwent a first time procedure in this field with absolutely no hesitation or anxiety. I would trust him with my children's lives. What a shining star Doctor Kukreja is anywhere he practices, and he chooses to help Veterans at the VA Hospital. Need I say more? Can I?
in Mansfield, TX |
Awesome bedside manner
Have you seen Dr. Sachin Kukreja, MD?
Are you Dr. Kukreja?