Dr. Sachin Kukreja, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Sachin Kukreja, MD
Dr. Sachin Kukreja, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

Dr. Kukreja's Experience

See how Dr. Kukreja's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kukreja

Dr. Kukreja accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Kukreja's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kukreja to family and friends
Dr. Kukreja's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Kukreja for a sleeve gastrectomy. I researched the procedure and still had some reservations. When meeting with Dr. Kukreja, I liked his methodical approach in explaining bariatric solutions and possible outcomes as well as finding the right solution for me. When necessary, Dr. Kukreja was available via the telephone or patient portal. After my surgery, I felt like a new person. I am grateful for compassion, patience an understanding provided by Dr. Kukreja and his staff.
in Alba, Tx |
Dr. Kukreja and his team took their time to make sure that they understood all of my medical issues, with that took time to figure out the anesthesia side of it. I was getting nowhere with the VA doctors for about 5 years, then Dr. Kukreja came in and things started to move right along. After everything was settled, I had the surgery in January, 2017 and have lost around 100 pounds since the beginning of the process. I get along very well with Dr. Kukreja and he answered all of my questions so f
in Irving tx |
Dr Kukreja is very kind, and help me a lot i really recommend him!!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Kukreja is the best, I was nervous going in but he made the whole process so easy I was surprised how fast I recovered and was back to work and exercise. This was one of the best decisions I ever made. If you are looking for a Doctor I highly recommend Dr. Kukreja!
in Arlington, TX |
Both my wife an I were very impressed with information An care I received from doctor An his staff. I was put at easy with all my questions answered. We appreciate the care An concern showed us with every step of process. Thank you very much
in Richardson, TX |
He has a great team, they really care and treat you like you are their only patient. Could not be happier he does not over sell instead give you a dose of reality that help keep you on track.
in Justin , TX |
Having weight loss surgery was the best decision I made in my life. Dr. Kukreja has been a blessing to me with my weight loss journey. He is truly an amazing doctor. He helps you understand what is best for you and explains in detail as to why so you can make a sound decision. His staff is also exceptional. They have made my journey stress free and welcoming. I have and would recommend my family and friends to have him as their doctor..
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I saw Dr Kukreja for weight loss surgery. He was very attentive and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. He will be doing my RNY surgery and Hernia repair next week. I feel very confident with my choice of physician. Dr Kukreja seems very compassionate and caring. He is very down to earth and his warmth just puts you at ease. I look forward to having a pleasant experience with him and his team as I begin my new journey. Praying for a successful post op experience.
in Garland, TX |
I have known Dr. Kukreja and been under his care for over three years. In that time I have grown to trust him with my life and quality of life. He is a pioneer in his medical discipline and I underwent a first time procedure in this field with absolutely no hesitation or anxiety. I would trust him with my children's lives. What a shining star Doctor Kukreja is anywhere he practices, and he chooses to help Veterans at the VA Hospital. Need I say more? Can I?
in Mansfield, TX |
Awesome bedside manner
Have you seen Dr. Sachin Kukreja, MD?
Are you Dr. Kukreja?

Compare Dr. Kukreja

Dr. Kukreja's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Kukreja has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kukreja's Board Certifications

• Lipomas
  • Liver Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pyloric Stenosis
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Umbilical Hernia
  • Ventral Hernia

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Kukreja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kukreja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Colectomy
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic
  • Gastrectomy
  • Gastric Bypass Surgery, Laparoscopic
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision