Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD

Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD is an orthopedic sports medicine doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

1120 W Campbell Rd Ste 109

Richardson, TX 75080

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Mehta

See how frequently Dr. Mehta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Elbow Bursitis
Bursitis
Knee Disorders

Dr. Mehta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mehta "Compassionate quality orthopaedic services including both nonsurgical and surgical treatments. State of the art medical treatments and surgical services. Fellowship trained in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery. Dedicated to maintaining active lifestyles. Knee & Shoulder Specialist. General Orthopedics including fractures, total joint replacements, foot & ankle, & hand. Outpatient physical therapy services onsite. Same day appointments available. All major insurances accepted."

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Pain
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laceration
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Ligament Sprain
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Osteosarcoma
  • Partially Dislocated Elbow (Nursemaid Elbow)
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

• Compassionate Physician Recognition, 2009-2011
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1994-2012
  • Richardson Regional Physician Hero Award for Outstanding Patient Care, 2007
  • BAYLOR REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER AT PLANO OFFERS CUSTOM FIT KNEE™, 2/28/2008
  • Patients Heal Faster and Feel Less Pain with New “Custom Fit” Total Knee, 10/23/2007
  • Custom-Fit Knee Replacement, 11/13/2007

• German

Dr. Mehta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehta to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Mehta's Performance
in Garland, TX |
Warm, honest, and expert at his skill. Have already recommended others to him.
Richardson, TX |
Always respectful and takes time to answer all questions. hJeather Foley is the best therapist very knowledgeable
Great. Service I feel far far better after knee surgery
in Richardson, TX |
I came across Dr. Mehta when my left knee was giving me problems. After some time treating the issue with injections I had total knee replacement surgery. I have been very pleased with the results of this surgery and with my interactions with his office staff. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Mehta to folks having joint problems. He schedules me into his office on a regular schedule to check the knee replacement which I appreciate.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr Mehta and his staff are wonderful! I feel like they are part of my family! Dr Mehta and Doug are both great about explaining what needs to be done and how to maximize my healing. Tracy is a doll and is always available even if I call her with questions! I’ll never go to any other Orthopedic doctor!
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Mehta is the best doctor. He is one of the best in his profession. His mannerism is fantastic. His assistant Doug is great. He gives the patient options . I recommend him to all those that need an orthopedics.
in Richardson, TX |
Super fantastic. Dr. Mehta is super human. He made me feel so so good. He is very attentive and professional. I couldn’t be happier. I would definitely recommend him.
in Texas |
I have been an athlete all my life-college basketball player and a runner. I had effectively caused my knees to be bone on bone. Dr. Mehta did both of my knee replacements and I would recommend him to everyone! He has done several other procedures on other joint issues for me also and I am very grateful for he and his team including Doug Conner. He has his own physical therapists on property and Heather and Tatiana are fabulous. Thank you Dr. Mehta and team for giving me my quality of life!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is an excellent doctor. He understood and addressed my concerns. I am completely better now! I would recommend him always! PT was awesome. Staff is great.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is very professional and caring. I would recommend him!
in Dallas, TX |
Very happy with my knee replacement! Dr. Mehta is great!
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Mehta is amazing. I have had some surgeries in the past & felt like I was just a number. Dr. Mehta takes the time to answer all my questions. He performed my knee replacement surgery last year when I was 72. I plan to have the other knee done next year. His entire staff is friendly and professional. I recommend him to everyone I know. I thank God that I found him. Terri Pellerin
in Dallas, TX |
I had a wonderfull experience. It's my second surgery with Dr. Mehta. Physical therapy staff is awesome. Great recovery.
in Dallas, TX |
I think that he is the Greatest, this is my second knee surgery and I feel good.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr.Mehta was informative. I felt wonderful after the hip surgery. No pain and I can walk. So excited!!! He's wonderful. Highly recommend him!!
in Dallas, TX |
I'm very happy with the results!!????????
in Dallas, TX |
Dr.Mehta is the very best. He did the best job! I had both knees replaced! Most fantastic staff!
Dallas, TX |
Excellent staff. Friendly, courteous and fast. Great experience.
in Dallas, TX |
Step by step informed of what was to take place. Friendly staff and an overall good experience. The procedure was not that bad for what they did . They gave my life back , by helping me get out more and enjoying life.
in Dallas, TX |
Very clean dr was awseome he explained everything in way we understood the staff made it very comfortable for us And the restroom was very clean we love our experience
in Dallas, TX |
I have had knee and hip replacement procedures done by Dr Mehta and I could not be any better than I am today. The staff are caring, professional and skilled. I was involved completely with every step so I understood the procedures I was about to be involved with.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Mehta & his staff are so friendly, & helpful, it made the whole process easier. Their physical therapists are the BEST I've ever worked with.
in Dallas, TX |
I've been very pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Mehta. Have my knee replacement was the best decision I've made. I have had no problems and the knee feels like a brand new knee.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is an excellent doctor! I had to call after hours because my son was feeling nauseated after surgery and HE answered!! Not a nurse or an answering service. He called in some meds and my son had it within the hour. That's excellent patient care! He's awesome!!!
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Mehta replaced both my knees (at the same time) 9 years ago. In one week I was walking without the aid of a cane or a walker! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mehta and his staff. I would not consider going anywhere else for orthopedic care!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is kind, patient and he listens to questions and concerns. He also explains everything to you in easy to comprehend terms. His procedure for my knee replacement was state of the art; recovery time was quicker than normal! Best doctor ever!
in Plano, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Mehta to others. He helped me gain more mobility with my leg and knee problems. Dr. Mehta listened to my medical problems and after x-rays, he sent me to physical therapy.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is a miracle worker. Easiest surgery ever been thru. Everything is so organized. The whole 9 yards. Very very pleased with Dr. Mehta.
in Sacheen, TX |
Dr. Mehta is an excellent dr. He replaced my right hip and will replace my knees as soon as I make time.
in Richardson, Tx |
I had surgery and Dr. Mehta is remarkable. I had to have physical therapy at Comprehensive Orthopedics where I met Ms. Kuznetsova and her staff. My very first impression was an environment flood with love, compassion, and a desire to help any patient. Ms. Kuznetsova stood out with her welcome and introduction of all the staff who were so enthusiastic of having me. I felt very calm and knew I was at the right place. I highly recommend Dr.Mehta and Ms. Kuznetsova. Best experience ever!
Dallas, TX |
Very helpful and punctual, out of my five visits I only had to wait more than 15 minutes a single time. Even had someone available to answer some of my questions about my recovery on the phone. Extremely flexible with my schedule due to the fact I attend school out of town.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta was very concise and respectful. He took the time to listen to me and go over his findings. His selected treatment and diagnosis were very well planed.
in Dallas, TX |
I got what I needed when I got here. I came because I was referred and got what I needed. He gave me shots and the pain went away. Dr. Mehta is very easy to talj too and answered all my questions.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is caring. He is very caring very intuitive! He is great! Doug is phenomenal. Never want anyone else. Dr. Mehta listens and he cares. I really like that. When you grow older your thoughts are discounted. But he doesn't do that.
in Dallas, TX |
Since the time I walked in staff was great. I appreciate Dr. mehta explaining everything to me. Young lady who took X-ray was pleasant and gentle.
in Dallas, TX |
The wait has been an issue but other than that all things have been very positive. The evaluation has been spot on. I have been coming to him for years.
Dallas, TX |
Excellent, caring professional who took time to help me heal and get better.
Dallas, TX |
My first visit is calming per Dr. Mehta, he made me feel calm in an unnerving situation. I have a knee injury and am skeptical. Until later.
in Dallas |
My experiences with Dr. Mehta and his team was exceptionally good, considering I was there due to painful knee(s) issues that finally ended in replacing them both 5 years later in 2016. Experiences with his staff were professional and very friendly. The medical team, which includes the physical therapist group, is very thorough, clearly knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly in providing medical care to assist on resolving orthopedic related problems.
in Pottsboro, TX |
Dr Metha did a total knee replacement on my left knee. He and his staff have been professional friendly individuals throughout my pre and post surgery experience. I would highly recommend Dr Metha to be your surgery physician of choice.
in richardson, tx |
I had bilateral knee replacement done a year ago and could not be happier with the results. Dr Mehta and his team were professional and caring. I have recommended him to several of my friends.
Blue Ridge, TX |
Dr Mehta performed my first knee replacement over 6 years ago. I was very pleased with him and the results from that surgery. When I started having problems with the other knee, I scheduled an appointment with him. He performed a scope on that knee and it helped, but the joint was already bone on bone. I followed up with a knee replacement on that knee in June of 2016. I have been very happy with the results of this replacement too. I highly recommend Dr Mehta.
in richardson, tx |
Just completed two year follow-up visit after double knee replacement surgery by Dr. Mehta. Very pleased with the results of the surgery. Playing golf three to four times a week pain free. Would not hesitate to refer anyone to the care of Dr. Mehta and staff.
Dallas, TX |
Two Total knee replacements: Several years ago my primary care doctor sent me to Dr. Mehta for knee replacement surgery, because he said Dr. Mehta knew the latest and best techniques. This knee has given me no trouble in the seven years I've had it, and no pain at all. In recent months, my second knee began to bother me with rather intense pain whenever I stood up, sometimes buckling . So I went to Dr. Mehta again. After 7 weeks, I walk normally without a cane, no pain unless I overdo.
in Fairview, TX |
Dr. Mehta was a gentleman and explained everything to me perfectly. I enjoyed my experience with him greatly. Dr. Mehta has a calming effect and he is very confident. Dr. Mehta was recommended by Dr. John Harney and I'm glad that I went with him.
in Richardson, TX |
This was a really great experience. Doctor Mehta spent a lot of time with me. Had a great time talking to him about our recent trips to New York City. I felt like I fully understood why my hips hurt and what I needed to do to fix it when I left. This was after 3 other doctors either couldn't figure it out, or couldn't explain it properly!
Plano, TX |
Dr. Mehta was rude and condescending. When I politely asked his opinion regarding alternate treatment options other orthopedic surgeons had suggested to me, he became defensive and rude, calling me "ignorant" and saying I should go "consult with Dr. Google" instead of wasting his time. Speaking with Dr. Mehta felt more like being interrogated by a cop and getting cut off every few words, than speaking with a professional doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD?
Are you Dr. Mehta?