Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD

Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine | Male

Comprehensive Ortho and Rehabilitation 1120 W Campbell Rd Ste 109 Richardson, TX 75080 Get Directions

Compassionate quality orthopaedic services including both nonsurgical and surgical treatments. State of the art medical treatments and surgical services. Fellowship trained in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery. Dedicated to maintaining active lifestyles. Knee & Shoulder Specialist. General Orthopedics including fractures, total joint replacements, foot & ankle, & hand. Outpatient physical therapy services onsite. Same day appointments available. All major insurances accepted.

Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD is an orthopedic sports medicine doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Walnut Hill Medical Center, Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Methodist McKinney Hospital and Baylor Scott & White - Plano.

Dr. Mehta's Experience

See how Dr. Mehta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Mehta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mehta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehta to family and friends
Dr. Mehta's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
I've been very pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Mehta. Have my knee replacement was the best decision I've made. I have had no problems and the knee feels like a brand new knee.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is an excellent doctor! I had to call after hours because my son was feeling nauseated after surgery and HE answered!! Not a nurse or an answering service. He called in some meds and my son had it within the hour. That's excellent patient care! He's awesome!!!
in Plano, TX |
Unbelievable... is a word I would use after having knee replacement and hip replacement surgery by this skilled and talented professional. It doesn't just focus on him. It includes his entire team of friendly and caring staff. I have been treated and repaired better than I had imagined. I will not hesitate to follow his recommendations for other orthopedic issues as I continue to rassle with Father time.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is the best I've seen. I am really pleased with him. Moved here with my daughter and Dr. Mehta is the best. Should have had knee replacement 20 years ago. After knee replacement I was walking on my own in a week.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Mehta replaced both my knees (at the same time) 9 years ago. In one week I was walking without the aid of a cane or a walker! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mehta and his staff. I would not consider going anywhere else for orthopedic care!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is kind, patient and he listens to questions and concerns. He also explains everything to you in easy to comprehend terms. His procedure for my knee replacement was state of the art; recovery time was quicker than normal! Best doctor ever!
in Plano, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Mehta to others. He helped me gain more mobility with my leg and knee problems. Dr. Mehta listened to my medical problems and after x-rays, he sent me to physical therapy.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is a miracle worker. Easiest surgery ever been thru. Everything is so organized. The whole 9 yards. Very very pleased with Dr. Mehta.
in Sacheen, TX |
Dr. Mehta is an excellent dr. He replaced my right hip and will replace my knees as soon as I make time.
in Richardson, Tx |
I had surgery and Dr. Mehta is remarkable. I had to have physical therapy at Comprehensive Orthopedics where I met Ms. Kuznetsova and her staff. My very first impression was an environment flood with love, compassion, and a desire to help any patient. Ms. Kuznetsova stood out with her welcome and introduction of all the staff who were so enthusiastic of having me. I felt very calm and knew I was at the right place. I highly recommend Dr.Mehta and Ms. Kuznetsova. Best experience ever!
Dallas, TX |
Very helpful and punctual, out of my five visits I only had to wait more than 15 minutes a single time. Even had someone available to answer some of my questions about my recovery on the phone. Extremely flexible with my schedule due to the fact I attend school out of town.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta was very concise and respectful. He took the time to listen to me and go over his findings. His selected treatment and diagnosis were very well planed.
in Dallas, TX |
I got what I needed when I got here. I came because I was referred and got what I needed. He gave me shots and the pain went away. Dr. Mehta is very easy to talj too and answered all my questions.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mehta is caring. He is very caring very intuitive! He is great! Doug is phenomenal. Never want anyone else. Dr. Mehta listens and he cares. I really like that. When you grow older your thoughts are discounted. But he doesn't do that.
I would recommend Dr Mehta to everyone. He is very professional and a great doctor. I always have a good experience when I come in. Staff is great!
in Dallas, TX |
Since the time I walked in staff was great. I appreciate Dr. mehta explaining everything to me. Young lady who took X-ray was pleasant and gentle.
in Dallas, TX |
The wait has been an issue but other than that all things have been very positive. The evaluation has been spot on. I have been coming to him for years.
Dallas, TX |
Excellent, caring professional who took time to help me heal and get better.
in Wylie, TX |
My experience with Dr. Sacheen Mehta is endearing. Having experienced pain for years and tried many options, I rate Dr. Mehta as one of the most efficient, knowledgeable, and experienced in the field. From my first appointment with him all the way to surgery, his staff, especially Tracy and Doug, were very supportive, very friendly, and accommodating. Dr. Mehta took time to explain my X-ray and laid out my options to me. No wonder my surgery was very successful! I highly recommend him.
Dallas, TX |
My first visit is calming per Dr. Mehta, he made me feel calm in an unnerving situation. I have a knee injury and am skeptical. Until later.
in Dallas |
My experiences with Dr. Mehta and his team was exceptionally good, considering I was there due to painful knee(s) issues that finally ended in replacing them both 5 years later in 2016. Experiences with his staff were professional and very friendly. The medical team, which includes the physical therapist group, is very thorough, clearly knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly in providing medical care to assist on resolving orthopedic related problems.
in Pottsboro, TX |
Dr Metha did a total knee replacement on my left knee. He and his staff have been professional friendly individuals throughout my pre and post surgery experience. I would highly recommend Dr Metha to be your surgery physician of choice.
in richardson, tx |
I had bilateral knee replacement done a year ago and could not be happier with the results. Dr Mehta and his team were professional and caring. I have recommended him to several of my friends.
Blue Ridge, TX |
Dr Mehta performed my first knee replacement over 6 years ago. I was very pleased with him and the results from that surgery. When I started having problems with the other knee, I scheduled an appointment with him. He performed a scope on that knee and it helped, but the joint was already bone on bone. I followed up with a knee replacement on that knee in June of 2016. I have been very happy with the results of this replacement too. I highly recommend Dr Mehta.
in richardson, tx |
Just completed two year follow-up visit after double knee replacement surgery by Dr. Mehta. Very pleased with the results of the surgery. Playing golf three to four times a week pain free. Would not hesitate to refer anyone to the care of Dr. Mehta and staff.
Dallas, TX |
Two Total knee replacements: Several years ago my primary care doctor sent me to Dr. Mehta for knee replacement surgery, because he said Dr. Mehta knew the latest and best techniques. This knee has given me no trouble in the seven years I've had it, and no pain at all. In recent months, my second knee began to bother me with rather intense pain whenever I stood up, sometimes buckling . So I went to Dr. Mehta again. After 7 weeks, I walk normally without a cane, no pain unless I overdo.
in Fairview, TX |
Dr. Mehta was a gentleman and explained everything to me perfectly. I enjoyed my experience with him greatly. Dr. Mehta has a calming effect and he is very confident. Dr. Mehta was recommended by Dr. John Harney and I'm glad that I went with him.
in Richardson, TX |
This was a really great experience. Doctor Mehta spent a lot of time with me. Had a great time talking to him about our recent trips to New York City. I felt like I fully understood why my hips hurt and what I needed to do to fix it when I left. This was after 3 other doctors either couldn't figure it out, or couldn't explain it properly!
Plano, TX |
Dr. Mehta was rude and condescending. When I politely asked his opinion regarding alternate treatment options other orthopedic surgeons had suggested to me, he became defensive and rude, calling me "ignorant" and saying I should go "consult with Dr. Google" instead of wasting his time. Speaking with Dr. Mehta felt more like being interrogated by a cop and getting cut off every few words, than speaking with a professional doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD?
Are you Dr. Mehta?

Compare Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mehta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery

• Patient's Choice Award, 2008-2011
    • Compassionate Physician Recognition, 2009-2011
    • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1994-2012
    • Richardson Regional Physician Hero Award for Outstanding Patient Care, 2007
    • BAYLOR REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER AT PLANO OFFERS CUSTOM FIT KNEE™, 2/28/2008
    • Patients Heal Faster and Feel Less Pain with New “Custom Fit” Total Knee, 10/23/2007
    • Custom-Fit Knee Replacement, 11/13/2007

• Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laceration
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Ligament Sprain
  • Muscle Diseases
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Osteosarcoma
  • Partially Dislocated Elbow (Nursemaid Elbow)
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

Cincinnati Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedic Center
    University Of Missour-Kansas City

Graduated in 1994

• German

Dr. Mehta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine