Dr. Sabrina Fabi, MD

Dr. Sabrina Fabi, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Sabrina Fabi, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. Read her story

9339 Genesee Ave Ste 300

San Diego, CA 92121

Learn about Dr. Fabi

Dr. Fabi's Experience

Dr. Fabi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Fabi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fabi "Dr. Fabi is a double board-certified dermatologist and dermatologic cosmetic surgeon. She specializes in non-invasive skin tightening and contouring with devices, Liposculpture, Volume restoration of the face with injectables, Cellulite treatment, Acne scar and scar treatment, Botox, PDT, Sclerotherapy, Endovenous ablation of varicose veins, and fat transfer."

This content was provided by Dr. Fabi "Dr Fabi's goal is to help her patients achieve their goals, whether it be for cosmetic or clinical reasons. She wants to help her patients feel their best."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Skin Aging
  • Skin Diseases
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Botox® Injection

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois

Dr. Fabi has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons, Member

Dr. Fabi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fabi to family and friends
Dr. Fabi's Performance
in Niles, IL |
Dr. Fabi is an artist! I noticed that with age my lips were getting smaller and making me look older. I was scared of putting anything in my lips because of a fear of looking like a duck. I researched many doctors and noticed that dr. Fabi had great and most importantly natural looking before and afters. I had heard from many others she was a sculptor with fillers but couldn't believe it until I recently got volbella for my lips.
in Chicago, IL |
I visited Dr. Fabi for Sculptra and Botox treatments and loved the results each time! Dr. Fabi took the time to examine me and discuss the options. During the procedures, I felt very little to no pain, and the results were very natural-looking — just a younger, fresh-faced version of myself. I believe Dr. Fabi uses high-quality Botox — the effects of her injections lasted longer than what I had gotten before at a different place. Dr. Fabi is simply fantastic and has my highest recommendation!
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Fabi is excellent! Have had several appointments with her and I am never disappointed! She is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. Attentive and caring, she always makes me feel comfortable. She really cares about her patients. I would recommend her over and over again, she is wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Sabrina Fabi, MD?
Are you Dr. Fabi?