Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Female · Age 34

Dr. Malhotra

Arthritis and Sports Orthopaedics

21475 Ridgetop Cir Ste 150 Sterling, VA 20166

Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Sterling, VA. She graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Malhotra accepts

Dr. Malhotra accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Virginia
Guardian
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare
Wells Fargo Insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Malhotra's experience treating your condition or procedure

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Malhotra treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 53% of her peers

Dr. Malhotra treats this condition more than 53% of her peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Malhotra treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 52% of her peers

Dr. Malhotra treats this condition more than 52% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Foot Surgery
  • Foot Wounds
  • Forefoot Reconstruction
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fractured Lower Leg
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Ingrown Toenail Removal
  • Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Metatarsal Fracture
  • Toenail Fungal Infection
  • Toenail Removal
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

When Arthritis & Sports was founded on January 1st, 1998, it was our vision to form a practice with a full range of surgical, rehabilitative and preventative care. Now, more than 20 years later, Arthritis & Sports provides for our patients wi...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra?
Dr. Malhotra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM
Dr. Malhotra is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and kind. She helped me address 9 years of chronic plantar fasciitis pain through various methods. Don't wait to schedule an appointment with her. The sooner you see her, the better you will start to feel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
I came to Dr. Malhotra with a broken bone in my foot the Friday before Thanksgiving...not only did she repair my foot before the holiday, but she's followed me through no weight, the boot and PT to walk again without a limp in 3 months! I'm more than thrilled and would recommend her to all who need help with their feet or ankles!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Unbelievable pt centered staff overall Had gone to different podiatrists prior to seeing Dr Malhotra and was totally unsatisfied with their explanations and the treatment they provided I have been getting long term treatment for the same condition and each visit she continues to take the time to listen and to describe what the next steps are as well as listen to my thoughts and concerns At the end of the day have tremendous trust in her capabilities and glad to be under her care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
I was having pain in my Achilles tendon due to chronic tightness. I worked with Dr. Malhotra and the pain is gone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
I was able to run the Disney and Boston Marathons thanks to Dr. M. I had been seeing a different doctor and was recommended to Dr. Malhotra by my running store. She made me orthotics and not only that but went over an injury prevention protocol. I had no idea I was also deficient in vitamin D and nearly avoided a stress fracture. It takes a special kind of patience to treat a hard headed runner (my fellow runners know what I mean!) If you are trying to stay active and healthy she's the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
I chuckled at the previous comment. Some people think they know more than the doctors, come in with a nasty attitude, and demand treatments they found on Google. Glad he went elsewhere! Dr. Malhotra is a life saver. My entire family, including my children, have been coming to her for years. She is the only doctor who will explain everything to the T, and will do what is right. If you actually listen to her and follow instructions, you will be doing yourself a favor. Wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
worst doctor's office I've ever been to, made an appointment and had to wait for 2 hrs to be seen, 3 different doctors came in to the room not knowing if I was their patient or not, I was finally seen by Dr. Malhotra, she immediately ordered an unnecessary MRI for a cyst on my toe that was infected and refused to drain it, so ended up going to a real Podiatrist and got the right treatment, cost me more but got it taken care of. After a fews I get a bill for their poor services, so I tried to cal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Excellent experience all around. I came to Dr. Malhotra with Achilles tendon rupture. She clearly explained the specific nature of my injury, laid out options for me to consider, and made professional recommendations. She provided specific instructions and timeline during the healing process, and I have had a successful recovery from the rupture. I would highly recommend Dr. Malhotra to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Dr. Malhotra is amazing. She will get you back on your feet the right way. She treats her own patients from the start, as opposed to other places where you may see an assistant. If you are looking for forward-thinking care, I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
MONEY GRAB. charged me for Med equipment 10 times of price. same brand of products are available in dirt cheap price online. Do not buy anything from doctor's office, check online first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Dr. Malhotra is batting 1000 in these reviews for good reason. She's terrific. Wait time seems to vary depending on the physician; I never waited long for Dr. Malhotra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
I came to Dr. Malhotra with an ingrown (and infected) toenail and received a diagnosis and treatment right away. I had minimal pain during the procedure, and was walking normally within a few days (after weeks of my toe hurting). In fact, I ran in a 5K race with no ill effects a week and a half later! Several months after this I had the same issue on my opposite foot and there was no question where I was going for treatment. I recommend Dr. Malhotra and Arthritis & Sports to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Dr. Malhotra performed surgery on my foot, this was the third one for me - first one with her. My previous surgeries had been with orthopedists. I had less pain and a faster recovery with this surgery than the previous two. She had new ways to get cartilage to grow back and other techniques that resulted in a positive outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Malhotra for anything needed on your foot or ankle. She is wonderful to work with, listens and thoughtfully recommends the right path forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
After my injury, I began to receive care from a doctor which turned out to be inadequate. I came to Dr. Malhotra for a second opinion. Her level of communication, care, professionalism, and most importantly knowledge on the subject matter is unmatched in the medical arena. Thanks solely to Dr. Malhotra and her expertise, I made stunning progress in a short amount of time and am now completely recovered. I will travel any distance for a trustworthy doctor, and she is that. She has a genuine heart
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
I came to Dr. Malhotra with an existing condition in which I had been getting ineffective treatment for seven months with another orthopedic in a different practice. She spent a lot of time assessing my injury and asking meticulous questions to formulate an exact diagnosis and treatment plan. She was very thorough in her explanation to me about my injury and as well as what the necessary steps both she and I needed to do to get me back to being pain free and active. Awesome experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Dr. Malhotra is passion about her work. Her passion translates to the love she shows for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
The entire office was great and she took the time to really work with me. There was never an appointment where I felt like she was rushing me out the door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Dr Malhotra is an excellent doctor.What makes her special is the personal interest she showed when taking care of my feet.The initial X-rays, examination etc was well done.She explained to me that I have no major issues but a small bunion and recommended for comfort/long term health of my feet to wear orthotics ( inserts).I did this and was thrilled how wonderful my feet felt not to mention I am able to wear high heels for extended time without experiencing any pain later!!Thanks Dr.Malhotra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Excellent experience; she explained diagnosis and shared pictures of x-ray, pointing out the break. She provided specific instructions on how to best care for my injury and managed my expectations in terms of time in cast, boot, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Great experience!! Explained the nature of the fracture, how long the healing process would take and why and what to do at home to help. Great care and concern!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Malhotra?

Arthritis and Sports Orthopaedics