Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Female
Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM
Dr. Sabina Malhotra is dedicated to providing personalized, comprehensive care for all conditions of the foot and ankle. Her areas of expertise include treatment of athletic and sports-related injuries, reconstructive surgery, limb salvage, and pediatrics. Her professional motto is simple: "Patients first." Throughout her training, Dr. Malhotra was blessed to work under the mentorship of several world-renown physicians in the fields of podiatric, orthopaedic, vascular and plastic surgery. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. She is also an Associate Member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, an Associate Member of the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine, and is Board Qualified by the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery. Dr. Malhotra is an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and has authored for many professional journals, including the Clinics in Podiatric Medicine & Surgery. Dr. Malhotra places a high emphasis on fitness of both body and mind. She believes in leading a healthy, active lifestyle. In her free time, she enjoys power yoga, tennis, hiking, biking, singing, and photography. She is fluent in English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi.

21475 Ridgetop Cir Ste 150

Sterling, VA 20166

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Malhotra

When Arthritis & Sports was founded on January 1st, 1998, it was our vision to form a practice with a full range of surgical, rehabilitative and preventative care. Now, more than 15 years later, Arthritis & Sports provides for our patients with cutting edge, comprehensive orthopedic, diagnostic, physical therapy, and wellness services. Patients are treated from their very first symptoms to full recovery in a modern, monitored, integrated program. At Arthritis and Sports, we strongly believe in our continuum of care model, serving our patients from injury to rehabilitation. With a committed team of certified Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physical Therapists, Nutritionists, Massage Therapists, Fitness Instructors, and Personal Trainers, we provide each of our patients with prompt and effective treatment. We are focused on restoring your independence so you can live more of the life you want. Our quality of care enhances your quality of life.

Dr. Malhotra's Experience

Dr. Malhotra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• The College Of William & Mary
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center
  • Washington Hospital Center
  • Sports Medicine Foot and Ankle
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Malhotra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Malhotra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malhotra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malhotra to family and friends
Dr. Malhotra Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service when visiting us, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care possible.

Dr. Malhotra's Performance
Dr. Malhotra is batting 1000 in these reviews for good reason. She's terrific. Wait time seems to vary depending on the physician; I never waited long for Dr. Malhotra.
in Sterling, VA |
I came to Dr. Malhotra with an ingrown (and infected) toenail and received a diagnosis and treatment right away. I had minimal pain during the procedure, and was walking normally within a few days (after weeks of my toe hurting). In fact, I ran in a 5K race with no ill effects a week and a half later! Several months after this I had the same issue on my opposite foot and there was no question where I was going for treatment. I recommend Dr. Malhotra and Arthritis & Sports to anyone.
in Purcellville, VA |
Dr. Malhotra performed surgery on my foot, this was the third one for me - first one with her. My previous surgeries had been with orthopedists. I had less pain and a faster recovery with this surgery than the previous two. She had new ways to get cartilage to grow back and other techniques that resulted in a positive outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Malhotra for anything needed on your foot or ankle. She is wonderful to work with, listens and thoughtfully recommends the right path forward.
After my injury, I began to receive care from a doctor which turned out to be inadequate. I came to Dr. Malhotra for a second opinion. Her level of communication, care, professionalism, and most importantly knowledge on the subject matter is unmatched in the medical arena. Thanks solely to Dr. Malhotra and her expertise, I made stunning progress in a short amount of time and am now completely recovered. I will travel any distance for a trustworthy doctor, and she is that. She has a genuine heart
in Leesburg, VA |
I came to Dr. Malhotra with an existing condition in which I had been getting ineffective treatment for seven months with another orthopedic in a different practice. She spent a lot of time assessing my injury and asking meticulous questions to formulate an exact diagnosis and treatment plan. She was very thorough in her explanation to me about my injury and as well as what the necessary steps both she and I needed to do to get me back to being pain free and active. Awesome experience.
in Sterling |
Dr. Malhotra is passion about her work. Her passion translates to the love she shows for her patients.
in Ashburn, VA |
The entire office was great and she took the time to really work with me. There was never an appointment where I felt like she was rushing me out the door.
Dr Malhotra is an excellent doctor.What makes her special is the personal interest she showed when taking care of my feet.The initial X-rays, examination etc was well done.She explained to me that I have no major issues but a small bunion and recommended for comfort/long term health of my feet to wear orthotics ( inserts).I did this and was thrilled how wonderful my feet felt not to mention I am able to wear high heels for extended time without experiencing any pain later!!Thanks Dr.Malhotra.
in Great Falls, VA |
Excellent experience; she explained diagnosis and shared pictures of x-ray, pointing out the break. She provided specific instructions on how to best care for my injury and managed my expectations in terms of time in cast, boot, etc.
in Sterling, VA |
Great experience!! Explained the nature of the fracture, how long the healing process would take and why and what to do at home to help. Great care and concern!
I had surgery on my foot about four month ago, and what an improvement I no longer have pain not only on my foot but also on my leg and knee. I can walk better too. Dr.Malhotra is an excellent doctor she cares for her patients and treats them with respect. She is trully a professional at what she does. Thank you.
in Reston, VA |
Dr. Malhotra was superb. I had seen a number of specialists for a chronic and relatively uncommon ankle problem. Her analysis was comprehensive; the course of treatment conservative and effective. The physical therapy team was consistently excellent over a 3 month period.
in Sarahan |
Smart patient centric doctor but humble enough to admit when something is not working. Very professional but down to earth. She talks to you instead of at you and knows how to work with difficult patents (I started out that way). I learned a lot of helpful information about avoiding problems with the foot from her. She worked very hard to fix my foot problems. If my husband had a foot problem, I'd send him to her. I highly recommend her and can't say enough good things about her.
Have you seen Dr. Sabina Malhotra, DPM?
Are you Dr. Malhotra?

Visit Dr. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Wells Fargo Insurance