Dr. Sabbir Khan, DO

Dr. Sabbir Khan, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Sabbir Khan, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Melville, NY. He has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

115 Broadhollow Rd Ste 150

Melville, NY 11747

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Khan

See how frequently Dr. Khan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders
Vertigo

Dr. Khan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Khan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khan "Sabbir Khan, D.O. is an ear, nose, and throat doctor. He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Khan pursued his medical degree at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Khan continued his medical education through an internship in Surgery/Otolaryngology at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He received residency training through the Philadelphia Osteopathic Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Consortium. The hospitals in the consortium included Hahnemann University Hospital, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, and Albert Einstien Medical Center. He then completed a fellowship in otology at Christiana Care in Wilmington Delaware, where he learned advanced techniques in the treatment of disorders affecting hearing and balance. Dr. Khan provides cancer screenings, allergy consultations, ENT emergency visits, snoring/sleep problem consultations, ear infection treatments, ear pain evaluations, hearing loss diagnosis and management, vertigo treatment, neck swelling evaluation, and hoarseness evaluations. Dr. Khan is Board certified in Otolaryngology and fellowship trained in Otology."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Khan's Performance
in Rockville Centre, NY |
Dr. Sabbir Khan was my ENT doctor at his previous office. I hadn't seen him in a while because he did such an excellent job with my tonsillectomy! When I was told he left his old practice [a few months ago] I was shocked, but I was told where he transferred to. Dr. Khan is an awesome doctor. He spent time with us, always has, and didn't rush the appointment. He thoroughly examined my mom and prescribed her the right medicine. If you have an ENT or allergy issue, I highly recommended Dr. Khan!
Bay Shore, NY |
I was very pleased with Dr. Khan. He was through and explained everything in a straightforward yet easy to understand manner.
in Greenlawn, NY |
Dr. Khan always takes the time to explain everything, he is gentle and caring and is a genuinely good person. I have total trust in what Dr. Khan says and I would recommend him without hesitation.
in Lindenhurst, NY |
Aweful! I visited him to get second opinion after getting bells palsy.. he scared me to death by telling me it can't be BP BUT could b facial paralysis due to brain tumor so go for an MRI. he told me that my neuro is wrong u r you not 90% better .. and most probably you will never be recovered more than that. about muscle weakness he said cruelly that this is sinkenesis, cureless gift from Bell's palsy and u will never get better. I left his office with high BP and stressed. I won't recmd him
in Mineola, NY |
Dr. Khan is my go to person for ENT. He always takes the time to listen carefully to all the facts and circumstances, analyzes my condition, and then recommends treatment. Last year I sought his advice regarding my worsening allergy condition. Dr. Khan examined my situation and recommended meds and some changes in environment to treat my symptoms. After some effort and tweak to the meds I was taking, I can now manage my conditions quite easily. I’m very grateful for his advice and help
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Khan is an incredibly kind, professional, and thorough physician. I came to him with a decades-long history of chronic sinus infections. Dr. Khan was the first ENT I saw who took a fully integrated and preventative approach to my care. Adhering to his treatment plan has had me symptom-free for months!! I've already referred several of my family and friends to Dr. Khan.
in Port Washington, NY |
Dr. Khan is excellent. He is very professional and thorough. I went in with an ear infection. He very gently checked my ears, explained the results of my hearing test and then suggested different treatment options. Dr. Khan was receptive to all my questions and is clearly very knowledgeable. His staff is also kind and professional.
in New York, NY |
HIGHLY RECOMMEND, BOOK APPOINTMENT WITH CONFIDENCE! Dr. Khan provides excellent care and has great bedside manner. I have always been able to schedule an appointment with him quickly and never waited more than a few minutes before being seen. Kudos to his staff who are also very kind and easy to work with. Dr. Khan does an excellent job of explaining what he is doing and why and also provides great information empowering me to take preventative steps to protect my health.
in Long Island |
Dr. Khan is a good doctor, I have been a patient for over 5 years and he is very thorough and very familiar with allergy related illnesses. I recently recommended my husband for sinus related concerns. I believe he will be pleased. Great patient to doctor relationship.
in West Babylon, NY |
My appointment was at 540pm. I arrived 2 minutes late and found the office closed. I don't exactly live right around the corner. According to the Web site they are sopposed to be there until 7 00pm. This is not my first disappointing experience with this so called doctor. My advice stay clear of him.
Dix Hills |
After having me seated in dr's room, dr. left without seeing and giving any explanation. Very unprofessional dr.
Have you seen Dr. Sabbir Khan, DO?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Visit Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO