Dr. Sabah Shah, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Sabah Shah, MD
Dr. Sabah Shah, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

Dr. Shah's Experience

See how Dr. Shah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
    Dr. Shah's Performance
    NYC, NY |
    Timely, no nonsense, intelligent and an excellent bedside manner. Clearly she knows her specialty and i would highly recommend her not only for retina issues but any type of eye problems. she knows her stuff!
    in Port Washington , Long Island |
    I have glacouma however I saw Dr. Shah for a comprehensive review of multiple problems. She was very well versed multiple complications of my eye I felt that I had one of the best overall discussions on how the issues I have all work together or in my case all may complicate my problems if not watched carefully. I completely trusted her knowledge and appreciated the time she took to explain some very detailed diagnoses in terms that I understood. Well done, she even returned a phone promptly!
    Long Island , New York |
    I had a partially detached retina - although I have visited this medical group I had never seen Dr. Shah. She was clear in communicating to me the problem, the solution and my follow up care. I felt very comfortable in her hands. Most of all she did an excellent Jon in repairing my retina and restoring my vision. I also greatly appreciated that she had no problem answering my questions, sharing her medical training with me and assuring me that this would be a common and successful proceedure.
    in Roslyn, NY |
    An excellent physician. I have nodular uveitis. My previous ophthalmologist tried treating it without any substantial outcome, so I switched physicians. Dr. Shah started me with high dose of steroids which she tapered as she started Methotrexate. Result: Uveitis is substantially subdued, my energy level is back to normal from being zero. Its like getting a new lease on life. Thank you so much Dr. Shah. You are a miracle worker.
    in Jericho, NY |
    very Knowledgeable,Excellent,Caring Surgeon.
    in Roslyn, NY |
    She is one of the most knowledgable and compassionate doctors I have ever met. She was so kind and helpful to me, answering all of my questions. I had a vision threatening retnal detachment and lost sight in that eye. Dr. Shah was so calming and confident and explained everything to me regarding my surgery and prognosis. She did my surgery and everything she told me would happen came true. Thank you Dr. Shah for giving me my sight back!
    in New Hyde Park , NY |
    Dr shah was extremely helpful and caring , she explained patiently my eye problem and did a thorough examine, she was very friendly and patient in answering my questions.Before going to her I was a bit nervous but after talking to her I am very satisfied. I am very fortunate that Dr shah is my eye Doctor .
    Dr. Shah is a wonderful doctor. She is very compassionate and caring. She takes the time out to speak with her patients and truly explains all of the problems. She simplifies everything so it is easy for the patient to understand. She is truly one of a kind and I am so lucky to have her as my physician.
    in NY 11568 |
    Excellent physian Good Knowledge Compassion Honest Hard working
    in Ny,Ny |
    Kind, caring, great fund of knowledge
    Have you seen Dr. Sabah Shah, MD?
    Are you Dr. Shah?

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cataract
    • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
    • Floaters
    • Senile Cataracts
    • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Albany Med Coll

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology