Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD

Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Euless, TX. She is 45 years old. Read her story

451 Westpark Way Ste 1

Euless, TX 76040

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Shabnam

Dr. Shabnam's Experience

Dr. Shabnam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Shabnam's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shabnam "Dr. Saba Shabnam graduated with Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery from Dow Medical College in 1996. She completed her Family Practice Residency in 2004 from The Brooklyn Hospital Center affiliate Weill Medical College of Cornell University as the Chief Resident and was awarded the best graduating Resident by her Residency Program. "

This content was provided by Dr. Shabnam "Dr. Shabnam believes in an honest, personable and open-minded partnership between her patients and herself. She wants to achieve successful, healthy and maintainable goals. She believes in what is best for her patients and to help them achieve a healthy and productive lifestyle. Dr. Shabnam's goal is to help women and men live the best life possible.

Remember: the human body is resilient. When you give your body the attention and support it needs, you'll look better and feel better because of it. Dr. Shabnam specializes in wellness, preventative medicine and medical aesthetics in DFW area. Dr. Shabnam has provided the quality family care for the last 12 years in Dallas Fort Worth Area. Dr. Shabnam provides a multicultural perspective that allows her to relate to patients of all backgrounds. "

• Cosmetic Medicine

Medical School | Graduated
  • The Brooklyn Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Brooklyn Hospital Center

Dr. Shabnam has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Shabnam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shabnam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shabnam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shabnam to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Shabnam's Performance
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Shabnam is the absolute BEST doctor I have ever had. I had been treated by many different drs over the course of 30 yrs. (military family) NOT ONE dr ever diagnosed me correctly. I was always dismissed and misdiagnosed. She was referred to me & told. "If you are looking for a dr who will write you an Rx for pain meds and antibiotics, she is NOT the dr for you. If you want a dr who will get to the root of your prob, take the time/tests needed to diagnose you, She is the dr. for you." Agreed!
North Richland Hills |
I've had many caring doctors over the years. However, Dr. Shabnam is one of the most caring doctors I've had. She listens well & is very attentive and responsive to my concerns. She had concerns about abnormal factors in my blood work, & then she helped me improve those factors, so now all my blood work numbers are normal! She is very proactive in seeking solutions to my medical issues. I don't understand the negative reviews about her on this site. She's not cold or rude. She is professional.
Ft Worth, TX |
Excellent physician that care about you. Professional staff and no waiting time. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a physician that can take care of your health and wellness.
Miamisburg, OH |
Worst doctor ever. Will insult you for everything. Office is not responsive. Will milk you insurance. Did I say the rudest doctor ever. Would give her 0 stars if possible
Dear Reviewer. We take patient feedback very seriously and will personally be addressing your experience with the team. If you have any other question or concern and would like to discuss this with us please feel free to email us at info@sabashabnammd.com.
in Bedford, TX |
Extremely rude and judgmental. Does not listen to your concerns and tells you what to do. Office staff is extremely rude and disrespectful. If you have a question to ask you have to "message" her andsay that they will call you but you will never get a call from them. Will not go back even for free or recommend this doctoe to anyone.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I really appreciate Dr Shabnam. She is thorough in caring for my health and also cares for overall wellbeing, she is willing to incorporate natural care such as supplements and is open to alternative remedies for mental health etc. I have not had any issues in her office.
Ft Worth, TX |
She is extremely arrogant, cold and judgmental. Wouldn't go to her again if she paid me.
in Bedford, TX |
Dr Shabnum has been amazing treating me with type2 Diabetes. She is hard working and very attentive. She has always been good in treating me and I have improved alot. Her office visits are fast and Judith is just fabulous. Maria is kind and very helpful.. I have no idea why the rates are so low which is weird because I have been going here since July 2015.
in Colleyville, TX |
I cannot speak highly enough about my experience with Doctor Shabnam and my impression of her as a good person. Most doctors I've encountered have been cold and mechanical. Robots. She seems to genuinely care. She addressed my health care issues with advice then asked me if I understood. I had a few questions and she took the time to explain in more detail what I needed to know. Her caring attitude made it easier for me to make the necessary life changes. A beautiful person IMO.
Very rude and unhelpful. Told her my concerns and she brushed me off. Gave my information out to a potential referral doctor without my permission.
Have you seen Dr. Saba Shabnam, MD?

Visit Dr. Shabnam