Dr. Saba Quraishi, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Saba Quraishi, MD
Dr. Saba Quraishi, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Elgin, IL. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Quraishi is affiliated with St. Alexius Medical Center, Advocate Sherman Hospital and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital.

Dr. Quraishi's Experience

See how Dr. Quraishi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quraishi

Dr. Quraishi accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Quraishi is now accepting new patients
Vision Institute of IL1710 N Randall Rd Ste 210
Elgin, IL 60123
Evening
Saturday
(847) 277-0555Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Quraishi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quraishi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quraishi to family and friends
Dr. Quraishi's Performance
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Saba Quraishi' s very good doctor , she do very perfect work, I really like her to my eye Doctor
Chicago, IL |
I went to this doctor only by reading good reviews but I was very upset that I picked them for my Glaucoma treatment. The office staff was so un professional and hide everything untill the procedure is done. They don't have house equipment to perform any kind of procedures and their charges are so high for both their hospital and the hospital they rent the equipment. I would like to alert people those who are willing to see the doctors at this hospital.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Saba Quraishi is a wonderfully skilled and through Doctor. She was informative and reassuring. The staff is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Saba Quraishi and her staff.
in Elgin. Illinois |
Dr Quraishi friendly, explanation all the detail , excellence practiced.
Algonquin, IL |
Dr. Quraishi has performed 2 different procedures on my eyes. Both times, she did an excellent job! On one occasion she removed a sty; on another occasion she removed a cataract. She provided thorough education of my condition and took the time to know me as a patient. I felt very comfortable as she walked into the operating room, because she had demonstrated such care and conscientiousness about my eye care throughout my numerous office visits.
in Elgin, IL |
Very good at her specialty & craft!
in Marengo Illinois |
Where do I start-I needed to find a really great ophthalmologist that was kind, patient, addressed my issues, answered many many questions, I found all these qualities and so much more in Dr. Saba Quraishi (I call her Dr. Q as well as many of her other patients do.) I am so thankful I found her, she is truly a blessing in my life. In regard to the staff at The Vision Insitute of Illinois everyone has been kind, caring, and efficient. She also has an office in Elgin, Illinois on Randall Road .
in Huntley, IL |
Very warm and friendly - all staff. Enjoy coming for appointments, never experienced a long wait time. Cannot say enough about Dr. Q and Dr. Alvi. Very professional and a joy to be a patient here.
in Lombard, IL |
The office staff is very nice, they are on time "thank god" and doc Q is very nice and ask good questions
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Dr Quraishi just performed cataract surgery on both my eyes and I was able to see immediately after each eye. She is the best of the best.
in Algonquin, il |
I've been very happy with Dr. Quraishi and her staff.
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
Dr. Quraishi is a great doctor shes very professional and takes the time to explain what shes doing and why she needs to do it making you feel very comfortable and her staff is also very friendly and helpful. I am disabled in a wheelchair and the whole experience went smooth due to the Doctor and her staffs professionalism. Thank You Dr. Quarishi
Best doctor ever!
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Dr. Q always takes the time to discuss and explain every aspect and degree of the cataract procedures for both of my eyes, in great and easily understood detail. She answered every question that my wife and I could think of and many more that we had not imagined. I cannot think of anyone that I would ever recommend now that I have met and dealt with Dr.Q. Her penchant for detail is unbelievable and well received. She explained every detail of the hospital, surgical procedure(s) and recovery.
in Volo, Illinois |
Dr Qurashi performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. It was completely pain free and Isee more clearly than before surgery.
in Algonquin IL |
She is very professional and courteous.
in Huntley, IL |
Very professional, very thorough, NO PAIN!!!!
in Dundee, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr Saba Quraishi for several years now. She is both knowledgeable and professional. She truly takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns.
in Cary, IL |
Dr. Quraishi fully explained procedures she performed before hand in clear, understandable terms. Results are as she promised. I am seeing better than I have seen in a very long time. Her manner was professional, but very amiable. She appears to be very competent. I would definitely recommend her to others.
in Algonquin, IL |
I saw Dr. Quraishi for a corneal abrasion. The pain was unbearable when it first happened I was so scared. When I called the office and told them my situation the staff were able to squeeze me in right away. Dr. Quraishi was very knowledgeable and comforting. I'm so happy I found her! All the staff members were very nice too! I would recommend Dr. Quraishi to any of my family members and friends.
in Huntley, IL |
Dr. Quraishi did a great job with my LensX surgery. The Dr. and the staff were all very professional and comforting. The whole process was great and I would recommend her services to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Saba Quraishi, MD?
Are you Dr. Quraishi?

Compare Dr. Quraishi

Dr. Quraishi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Quraishi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quraishi's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2004

Henry Ford Health System
    Loyola University

Dr. Quraishi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quraishi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology