Dr. Saba Arce, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female
Swn Northwest Valley2444 E University Dr Ste 150 Phoenix, AZ 85034
Dr. Saba Arce, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Arce has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Arce to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Arce
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Arce treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Arce treats other conditions, please contact the office at (602) 304-0014.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Arce is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Arce's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Arce's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Arce accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Arce accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Care PPO
- Phoenix Standard