Dr. Saad Sakkal, MD

Dr. Saad Sakkal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Saad Sakkal, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Mason, OH and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from University Of Damascus / Faculty Of Medicine in 1972 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, geriatric medicine, and more.Read his story

4834 Socialville Foster Rd Ste 10

Mason, OH 45040

Learn about Dr. Sakkal

See how frequently Dr. Sakkal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adrenal Incidentaloma
high
Obesity
high
Hypopituitarism

Dr. Sakkal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sakkal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sakkal "American Board Certified: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine. Fellowship at George Washington University and the National Institute of Health Performed more than 30 years of clinical research in this field with extensive national meeting presentations. Dr. Sakkal and Professor A. Michael Albisser developed breakthrough technologies for achieving and maintaining Optimal Diabetes ControlTM, including patented software algorithms that target blood glucose control. Emeritus Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, North East Ohio Universities at Rootstown, OH. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sakkal "Mission

The mission of the Metabolic Care Center (MCC) is to positively impact health status, experience, outcomes, and affordability by fostering a connected system of personal health care and community health through innovation, integration and informatics.

Vision

The vision for MCC is to inspire breakthroughs in transforming individual health and health care in our fields of expertise.

Values

The values for MCC is to accept the premise:

• That God has created us for the most important job on Earth and we could only fulfill it if we have the best physical wellness, spiritual health and brain energy.
  • We deserve an optimal life with liberty from illness and the pursuit of happiness of the spirit, mind and body.
  • Follow the Golden rule: We only treat our patients how we treat ourselves and our family, or better.
"

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Geriatric Medicine

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
  • Geriatric Medicine

• Obesity Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Damascus / Faculty Of Medicine
  • Philadelphia General Hospital
  • St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
  • George Washington University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sakkal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sakkal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sakkal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sakkal's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sakkal to family and friends

Dr. Sakkal's Performance

Dr. Sakkal Says:
"
    • For the young we deal with: Improving the height of children, with great success. As well as Acne at the time of puberty from hormone imbalance; both very crucial to normal psychology.
    • For the middle age we deal with lifestyle pattern, stress control, nutrition, and eating disorders, sleep, mood, and holistic successful living.
    • For late mid-life and later we deal
...

He has since moved to Milton, Fl. I was having to go all the way to the Mayo Clinic to see the specialist now he takes wonderful care of my multiple systems and coordinates with my other Dr's to keep me going. I have never had a Dr willing to spend as much time with clients!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Every since I have been seeing Dr. Sakkal, I have had a special bond with him. He has helped me when no other Dr. Would give me the time of day or even listen to my problem. But Dr. Sakkal, listens and helps the best way he can. I don't care what anybody says about him. I love him as my Dr. And I'm...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The doctor is short staffed but cares about his patients and explains what you need to know. He has helped me greatly with my health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option2