Dr. S Schlesinger, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 78

Dr. S Schlesinger, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Honolulu, HI and has over 57 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Michigan medical school in 1963. He is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schlesinger to book an appointment.

Breast Implant Center of Hawaii

Breast Implant Center of Hawaii1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1025 Honolulu, HI 96814
    • Sat: 7:00am - 5:00pm
    • Sun: 6:30pm - 8:30pm

Dr. Schlesinger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schlesinger

Dr. Schlesinger?
What People Say About Dr. S Schlesinger, MD
I had a breast lift ,and a augmentation. I'm in love with the out come Dr. Larry Schlesinger has helped me achieve!!!!
Anonymous – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
I saw Dr Schlesinger a few months ago for Gynecomastia. It was not only embarrassing but constantly physically painful. I dealt with it and didn't even tell my wife about it until AFTER I met with Dr Schlesinger. The glands were very large and it wouldn't get better without surgery, so I agreed (with the support of my wife) and I couldn't be happier. I'm not ashamed to go to the pool, beach or take my shirt off. Living in Hawaii that can be very difficult to avoid but I did it for years. So now I'm emotionally more relieved without all the stress and embarrassment but also physically don't have to feel the constant pain in my chest. I couldn't be happier and I couldn't recommend a better doctor, he truly and authentically cares about his patients. A very professional and caring doctor.
Dan in Honolulu, HI – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Dr Stephen Larry Schlesinger is a very professional and experienced Doctor. All of the procedures he did for me is so amazing. I am so happy and pleased with the overall change on my body... I cannot stop looking in the mirror again. Now I am happy, confident and feel sexy with my body thanks to Dr Schlesinger, Even my husband compliments me everyday... I want to thank Dr Schlesinger and his awesome staff for making me smile again .. ... .
Judy Matsumoto – May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Larry is an outstanding doctor with so much knowledgeable. My surgery went very well and his staff was wonderful in accommodating me. My results are better than what I could ask for truly an amazing job done.
Patrice – Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Where was this doctor 10 years ago. I know a few but no one can hold a candle to Dr. Schlesinger. By far the Best. No wonder the other surgeons are waiting for this doctor to retire.
Lily Mitchell – Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Great experience,great result,definitely recommend dr Larry Schlesinger. You will never find another doctor to perform such great satisfying work.
Jacob N. – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
I love my body! Really fast recovery. I stopped using pain meds on the fourth day. Other people that had tummy tucks said it took two weeks for their recovery. Excellent job Dr. Schlesinger! Staff is awesome, everyone makes you feel comfortable. Thank you! .
C.J.P. – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Excellent overall experience mahalo.
Michele Levine in Honolulu, HI – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Schlesinger is a blessing for anyone who needs a surgery. It's a great ohana, especially when comfort is needed. The Doctor is sure of his business and treats each patient with individuality. Excellent, just excellent!
K. Howell in Honolulu, HI – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Schlesinger has changed my life. After having twins I thought I would never have my body back to normal. Despite working our running marathons and eating right I could not get rid of my twin baggage. Dr. Schlesinger is a miracle worker and I look better now then I did in my twenties. Word do not give justice the changes in my body and the great level of care I have received.
J.O. in Honolulu, HI – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Schlesinger is very professional and really cares about the patient's well being
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Everyone in the office is wonderful. They were all very receptive to my needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone.
Stacy in Honolulu, HI – Feb 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
I thought I needed kybella for a slight double chin but Dr. Schlesinger informed me that I would benefit further from a combination of voluma and vollure in my chin! Who knew! I am soooo pleased with my results. I now have a slightly more prominent chin, a stronger profile and jawline! He is a wealth of knowledge and he simply is the best!
A. Villarreal in Honolulu, HI – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
He is one of a kind and funny. He is doing great work with my after care. I feel great again, i recommend him to everyone .
V. T. in Honolulu, HI – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Dr takes time to make sure you are comfortable and understand fully. Personal service. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Rachel B. in Honolulu, HI – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Great staff and Dr.Schleslnger is the best. Fantastic! Would highly recommend his services.
M.F. in Honolulu, HI – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
I've been a long-time patient of Dr. Schlesinger's for over 10 years. He successfully treats my condition by using an injectable that causes my collagen to grow, lasting for over a couple of years. Dr. Schlesinger is very talented, professional, and truly cares about his clients and staff. I have complete faith in his technique and procedures. Plus, he's a really nice guy and friend.
Wally JD in Wailuku, HI – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
My entire experience has been outstanding. From the consultation to the after care could not have gone better. Dr. Schlesinger listens, he is patient, informative and caring. My needs, my concerns and my questions have always been answered and met. It's been three months since my surgery and I am ecstatic with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone who is thinking of getting a cosmetic surgery!
Yanira936 in Honolulu, HI – Apr 02, 2017
Amazing doctor and experience
Carla437 in Honolulu, HI – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?
Very informative staff and doctor. I am a first time patient with the anxiety and just as nervous as anyone might be to undergo breast augmentation surgery or any other procedure. However, I felt so comfortable and in great care from moment I walked into their office and throughout my recovery. Dr. Schlesinger and his team will take great care of you I would highly recommend them if you are considering breast augmentation.
Ragan2923 in Honolulu, HI – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. S Schlesinger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schlesinger?

Dr. Schlesinger accepts

Dr. Schlesinger accepts the following insurance:

Care Credit
We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check Dr. Schlesinger's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schlesinger's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Benelli Lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, F.A.C.S., is a board certified plastic surgeon with more than 37 years of plastic surgery experience in Hawaii. He has performed more than 20,000 plastic surgery procedures.A native of Detroit, Dr. Schlesinger took his preme...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery