Dr. Ryan Tyner, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

ABQ Health Partners 10511 Golf Course Rd NW Ste 103 Albuquerque, NM 87114 Get Directions
Dr. Ryan Tyner, MD

Dr. Ryan Tyner, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Tyner is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Gibson, Unm Sandoval Regional Medical Center, Lovelace Westside Hospital and Lovelace Women's Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Tyner's Experience

See how Dr. Tyner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tyner

Dr. Tyner accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Tyner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Tyner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tyner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tyner to family and friends
Dr. Tyner's Performance
in Albuquerque, NM |
Wonderful experience with Dr. Tyner. He was very friendly and explained I had a double hernia. Explained the double hernia operation procedure and set a date. Was operated on 4/10/17 and it went perfectly. Honestly I recall being wheeled into the O.R. And the next thing I recall was waking up in recovery room. I felt no pain and the incisions made were so small I was amazed. I highly recommend Dr.Ryan tyner to anyone considering him. Steven Alson - Patient
in Cortez, Colorado |
Dr Tyner did an amazing job on my surgery and was very helpful, answered all my questions. I recommend him for this surgery. Thank you for helping me become healthier.
in Santa Fe, NM |
After having a difficult experience with a medical group in El Paso for a year I saw Dr Tyner in July 2016. What a wonderful experience. He was eager to help me. I had my surgery mid November and feel incredible. Thanks you Dr Tyner and his staff.
in Albuquerque, NM |
From the moment I met, Dr. Tyner, I knew he would be the best doctor. He was so patient and kind to me and helped me to understand what I wanted to do in my life to make it healthier. He is helpful, caring, and so very thoughtful. Making a life-changing decision like weight loss-surgery is not something to be taken lightly but he made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. I would and have recommended him to anyone that is thinking about having this type of surgery.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr Tyner is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is patient with me, answers all questions and I never feel rushed. He answers questions in a way I understand and offers suggestions I can fit into my life and that benefit me in my weight loss.
Albuquerque, NM |
I have had my share of surgeries and Dr. Tyner is by far the best surgeon that has operated on me. He is very caring about his patients. He listens to his patients and answers all questions. I highly recommend him.
in Albuquerque, New Mexico |
Excellent caring surgeon. Best I've ever known.
in Rio Rancho |
I was a bit apprehsive and nervous to meet with Dr. Tyner. However, less than two minutes into the appointment, I was completely put at ease. To admit that you're obese and need help, is a very hard step to take. Dr. Tyner spoke in a calm, yet, authoritative manner. He asked questions, gave information and answered questions. Dr. Tyner has given me the comfort of knowing I will be in good hands while embarking upon this new journey.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Tyner, MD?
Are you Dr. Tyner?

Compare Dr. Tyner

Dr. Tyner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Dr. Tyner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tyner's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• Abdominal Hernia
  • Achalasia
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Colon Cancer
  • Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hiatal Hernia

Graduated in 2003

University Of Texas/Usaf Wilford Hall Medical Center
    Wilford Hall Medical Center
    Creighton University

Dr. Tyner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tyner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgery

• Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery