Dr. Ryan Toponce, DMD

Dr. Ryan Toponce, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Growing up, Dr. Ryan Toponce was always interested in pursuing a career in health care. While in college, he had the opportunity to take part in a medical/dental mission trip to Peru. During that time, he was able to see firsthand the effects that dentistry had on the lives of many people. It was then that Dr. Toponce knew that a career in dentistry was the path that he wanted to follow. Dr. Toponce was fortunate to gain exposure to a wide variety of oral surgery procedures during his time in dental school, ranging from dental implant placement and bone grafting procedures to reconstructive jaw surgery and the treatment of facial trauma injuries. It was the life changing effects that these procedures have on patients that inspired Dr. Toponce to be an oral & maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Toponce's main goal is to help patients feel comfortable during treatment and make it through the procedure painlessly and comfortably, regardless of their background or previous experience with surgery or dentistry. He strives to ensure that patients feel happy with their results and realize that with the right oral surgeon, treatment can be easy.

Dr. Toponce's Experience

See how Dr. Toponce's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Toponce

Dr. Toponce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toponce to family and friends
Dr. Toponce's Performance
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Toponce was really positive with and he made me feel like everything was going to be okay.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Irrigon or |
The really are very careing
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
Puyallup, WA |
Very friendly staff.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Kennewick |
Surgery went great Dr. Toponce was very kind. Thank you Dr. Toponce for treating me like one of your family members!
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Pasco, WA |
I felt very comfortable with the experience. I really liked how from the moment I walked in the door the front desk and back staff kept me informed and made me feel welcome in the environment. The procedure was easy and my recovery time was faster than I thought it would be! Would recommend.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Prosser, WA |
What a great experience! Dr. Toponce let me I know I was going to start floating all of a sudden it felt like a second and the surgery was done! Recovery was also easy, can't say enough about what a great Doctor this man is. Thank you Dr. Toponce.
Doylestown, PA |
Staff aZ vey nice and supportive- made md feel very comfortable during my procedure
in Kennewick, WA |
Experience was great at first. Went in for the consult. Dr. Toppence was really nice and knowledgeable. Office seemed like they knew what they were doing.. They looked up my insurance plan and gave me an out of pocket estimate quote. I scheduled my appointment paid quoted estimate at time of service. A little over a month later I received a bill from them for 3x the amount originally quoted. Reviewing the statement it appears my insurance did not cover anesthesia. I called office who stated who
Snohomish, WA |
Amazing experience! Doctors and assistants care were 1st rate. Patient's needs were met with enthusiasm and kindness. Our first choice for dental care.
in Granger, WA |
My experience with Dr. Toponce was great! I really love how he takes his time to hear all the questions you have for him, and replies to you with perfect answers you want would want to hear. It was my first time ever getting surgery, and for my first time getting surgery even though it was for my mouth, i must admit it was a good experience. If you need to get your wisdom teeth removed and don't know who to go to, then I recommend Dr. Toponce! (:
Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future. Please tell your friends and family!
in Stockton, CA |
Did a really good job!
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Richland |
Dr Toponce and his staff took excellent care of me regarding a recent tooth extraction. Extra care and consideration was taken due to an unrelated medical condition to ensure my comfort and safety. The only hiccup in the entire experience was an insurance misunderstanding which was immediately resolved once it was brought to the office's attention! Excellent care and service. Very highly recommended
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in PASCO |
Great experience, I thought it would be difficult but it wasn't at all. Everyone was great!!
in Richland, WA |
Really enjoyed the environment provided. Very friendly and energetic made me feel I was in good hands. Highly recommended.
Kennewick, WA |
My son has severe dental anxiety and Dr. Toponce was a miracle worker! He knew exactly how to calm him down and relieve his anxiety. I was amazed!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
Seattle, WA |
Great experience. AMAZING staff.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr Toponce and the team were excellent. They were very reassuring and provided great treatment.
in Kennewick, wa |
Awesome staff!
in Kennewick, WA |
I felt like the staff and Dr. Toponce were great. I expressed that I had anxiety and they were very understanding and took things slow! I would definitely recommend them to anybody!
in Pendleton, or |
Brought our son in to have his wisdom teeth out and the staff and Dr were great. They made sure he was comfortable and well taken care of
in Richland, WA |
Very good experience, considering the circumstances. Dr. Toponce explained everything ahead of time clearly and was very reassuring. Procedure took less time than I expected, and I left feeling well cared for by the doctor and his staff.
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in Hermiston, Or |
Was very professional and treated me with respect. The staff helped me feel calm before the surgery and everything went well. It was a good experience for wisdom teeth removal.
in Pasco, WA |
Dr. Toponce truly cares about his patients and loves his job. He did a great job with a wisdom teeth removal and always made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend him and his staff!
in Kennewick, WA |
My experience with Dr. Toponce Was really wonderful he is such a great doctor! I love the fact that he is so gentle and explains everything so good to you! I will recommend anyone to come get there wisdom tooth taken out with Dr. Toponce ??????'
in Pendleton |
Great place to have work done.
in Pasco |
Gracias Dr. Toponce! Es un doctor que tomo su tiempo para explicar me la surigia, un doctor muy bueno.
in RICHLAND, WA |
Good feedback and checking in for pain management during wisdom teeth extraction. Never fun, but I felt well cared for.
in Kennewick, WA |
Experience was much better than we expected. The staff was very nice and communicated what to expect very well. Thank you.
in Hermiston, OR |
Overall Great experience with Dr. Toponce!
Good chair side manner.
in Prosser |
Dr. Toponce was very professional, caring, informative, and friendly - as was the staff. The procedure was an excellent experience. I have highly recommend Dr. Toponce and CBOMS to my dentist.
in Kennewick, Wa |
Dr. Toponce is very professional and attentive. He explained everything thoroughly and made sure I was comfortable with and during my procedure. Dr. and staff were very friendly and inviting.
in Kennewick, WA |
Staff was very comforting and polite. They made sure I had absolutely no pain during the procedure.
in Kennewick, WA |
Very nice experience. It was really fast and he did a great job!
in Kennewick, WA |
The staff is friendly and knowledgable in their profession.
in Tacoma, WA |
Dr. Toponce performed an amazing and successful surgery on me! He explained everything thoroughly and accurately to me of what I would expect after the surgery and how long it would take me to recover.
Kennewick, WA |
I went in anxious and the tech Wendy and Dr. Toponce were reassuring and helped me get over it so that I could feel good about getting my wisdom tooth pulled.
in Pasco, WA |
Great experience, Dr. Toponce is kind and speaks Spanish.
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Top once was very professional and answered all my questions. I felt super comfortable going into surgery.
in West Richland, WA |
I had such awesome experience today. I'm not gonna lie.....I was nervous!!! No need to be! Dr. Toponce & Wendy were awesome!!! I will refer anyone that needs work done to come here!! ??????
Very kind & helpful
in Pasco, WA |
Dr. Toponce was very nice. He answered all my questions. The staff was great, as well.
Bellevue, WA |
He was great.
in Pasco, WA |
Dr Toponce saw my 8 year old son and was very calming, engaging, and gentle. Amazing chair-side manner, would recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Toponce, DMD?

Compare Dr. Toponce

Dr. Toponce says...

Growing up, Dr. Ryan Toponce was always interested in pursuing a career in health care. While in college, he had the opportunity to take part in a medical/dental mission trip to Peru. During that time, he was able to see firsthand the effects that dentistry had on the lives of many people. It was then that Dr. Toponce knew that a career in dentistry was the path that he wanted to follow.

Dr. Toponce says...

Dr. Toponce received his undergraduate degree in 2006 from Weber State University with a Bachelor of Integrated Studies in Spanish, zoology, and chemistry. He then attended dental school at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, where he completed his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree in 2010.

Dr. Toponce says...

Following his extensive schooling, Dr. Toponce completed a four-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. During residency, Dr. Toponce trained alongside many medical professionals and surgical specialists who taught him how to comprehensively evaluate and treat patients in a wide scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery procedures. A large component of his residency also consisted of rigorous training in IV anesthesia which now allows him to administer anesthesia in an office setting.

In addition to his practice at Columbia Basin Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dr. Toponce is also on staff at Kadlec Regional Center, Trios Medical Center, and Lourdes Medical Center, where he treats emergency facial trauma cases.

Dr. Toponce's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
    Weaver State Univeristy

Dr. Toponce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toponce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery